38

The two of them were exchanging blows while the hitman was at a disadvantage earning a lot of bruises from Canary who was unscathed.

Ilang minuto pa at nawala na ang excitement ni Canary habang nakikipagpalitan ng suntok sa kaaway.

Canary didn't waste time playing around with this man and so she decided to end the fight.

As the man was about to strike his fist, Canary strongly grab the jerk's wrist away not minding the twisted scream that came out of his dirty muddy mouth.

The hitman clicked his tounge and used his other hand to throw a punch  but before it could even succesfully land, Canary raised her knee and hit his stomach fast which made the hitman drop on the floor clutching his aching inhury in so much pain.

"Tch, what a dissapointment. You failed to reach my expectation sweetheart." Canary commented while looking down at the man who was aching on the floor.

The anonymous owner of the voice using Canary's body was annoyed.

Akala niya ay masisiyahan at makakalaro na siya ngayon at pumayag ang isa pang Canary na totoong may ari ng katawan na ginagamit niya ngunit isang totoy pala ang makakaharap niya.

"Well, can't be help. This damn life!"

Pagrereklamo niya habang madiing tinatapakan ang mukha ng lalaking  nakahiga sa sahig habang nagsusumigaw sa sakit dahil sa pagkakaapak niya.

"Canary? What- How?"

Canary looked at the two figures of women who were shocked silly looking at her before they slowly looked down at her feet. Pabalik balik lang ang tingin ng dalawa sa kanila dahilan upang dahan dahan niyang tanggalin ang pagkakaapak sa mukha ng lalaki.

"I didn't mean to do this to him-well, kinda.  Have you heard of what happened downstairs?"

Tanong niya sa magpinsan na hindi pa rin tinatanggal ang tingin sa lalaking nawalan na ng malay sa sahig.

"We did, we called Reed and was about to head towards the director's office when we heard a pained scream. What happened here?"

Shekinah asked while shifting her attention to Canary who bended her knees and reached the hitman's hair head before pulling his hair pagkatapos ay iniharap sa dalawang babae.

"This is the culprit from the explosion. It was my car that blew up. I don't know the motive but he was also after you. Remember when I called you a while ago? I was about meters away from my car the moment I ended the call when it suddenly blew up." Canary answered while pulling the man's hair towards the left side and right side.

Shekinah casted Canary a weird look.

Hindi niya alam pero bigla niya nalang napansin na nag iba ang tono ng pananalita ng kaibigan.

Her eyes filled with a dissapointed look but carried a cunning emotion in it making her frown. It was the same body, same name but different personality. Alam niyang minsan ay nag iiba ang personalidad ng babae but this time, it was a whole lot different.

Ilang segundo pa siyang natulala dito na kaagad namang napansin ni Canary dahilan upang sa isang kisap mata lang ay nag iba ang buong pagkatao niya.

Not the Canary that they knew but the Canary that she disguised herself with. She perfectly copied the personality of their Canary in just a blink of an eye.

Magsasalita na sana si Shekinah ngunit sabay sabay silang napatingin sa mga taong papalapit sa kinaroronan nila.

5 men were heading towards them with unexplained gloominess on their faces na pinangungunahan ni Silva.

A look of distaste and disgust erupted on Canary's face na kaagad rin namang nawala at mabilis na pinalambot ang ekspresyon sa mukha pagkatapos ay diretsahang tinignan ang mukha ng lalaki.

Silva immediately wrapped his arms around Canary's waist pulling her into his embrace  while Reed stood beside Shekinah and put his arms around her shoulders na ikinangiwi at ikinasimangot ng babae.

"Bitawan mo nga akong unggoy ka kung ayaw mong kagatin ko itong braso mo hanggang sa mabutusan ko ito," pagrereklamo ni Shekinah na ikinatawa lang ni Reed.

He even pulled her closer at inilapit ang bibig sa mismong tenga ng babae.

"Gusto mo lang matikman ang muscles ko eh."

Bulong nito na ikinangiwi ng pinsan ni Shekinah at ikinapula ng mukha ng babae.

Maski si Canary ay nandidiring pinasadahan ng tingin si Reed bago nanggagalaiting ibinalik ang tingin sa lalaking nakayakap sa kanya.

"Isa pang katarantaduhan at bubulagta ka sa sahig. Nakikita mo 'yang baril sa tabi? Babaon ang bala n'yan sa bibig mo kapag hindi ka pa tumigil."

Shekinah threatened earning a laugh from Reed but immediately stopped when the hitman who was unconscious earlier, stood up and was ready to leave.

The nearest  man who were with Silva and Reed immediately pulled his gun out of his back  and fired towards the escaping hitman making him back on the floor, trying to escape again, crawling.

Mabilis namang kumilos ang dalawa pa nitong kasama at nilapitan ang hitman pagkatapos ay hinila ito sa paa at itinayo.

They both gave him a blow on his stomach dahilan upang tuluyan na nga itong mawalan ng malay.

"Who did that to him?"  Tanong ni Silva dahilan upang mapatingin sa kanya ang dalawang babae.

Canary almost rolled her eyes but manage to turn down the urge and answered Silva with a facade using the other Canary's personality.

"I did, so what? Do you expect me to not work my ass off at hayaang barilin ako nito sa ulo?"  Sagot nito dahilan upang magtaka si Silva.

Of course, the other Canary has been acting a little different since her broke down kaya valid na ang ipinapakita niya sa mga ito.

Meanwhile, Silva was feeling the tension and some other emotions from his woman but he can't really pinpoint what are those and where did it came from.

The only thing that an insensitive guy like him can do is to do his best to coax his woman at the same time, do his best to learn some f*cking ways on how to handle a shifting personality woman.

Simula noong naiyak ito ay kaagad nang nalaman ni Silva na nagpapanggap lang ang babaeng maging inosente.

His woman was clearly a sly wolf in a sheep's clothing and they both knew about it.

"Fine, I'm sorry. I won't ask questions. Let's head inside first before we discuss what happened here." Silva lifted Canary up in his embrace pagkatapos ay buhat buhat na naglakad papasok sa room ni Shekinah.

Kaagad namang sumunod si Reed at Shekinah pati na rin ang pinsan ng babae at ang isa lang tauhan ni Silva na bumaril sa hit man.

-

Please be aware of any grammatically incorrect and misspelled words.