62

When Silva woke up, the first thing that he did was to hysterically find someone.

"K-Kitten..."

As he forcibly muttered those words, he also forced himself to clear his mind and scanned his memories regarding the dream that felt like a reality.

Hindi niya alam kung paniniwalaan ba ang napanaginipan pero dahil sa sobrang sakit na naramdaman niya mula sa panaginip ay hindi niya maiwasang isipin na ang napanaginipan niya ay hango sa mga pangyayari sa relayidad at ito ay mga totoong kaganapan.

He dreamed of a thing where all of their existence was once a novel, published as a book that gradually turned into a reality.

Where he was like a different person who fell inlove with Luna as the female lead and him as a bastard mad dog who brought his woman to her destruction who finally died by suicide.

In the end, he was killed by his own brother whom he protected and spared his life ever since William was young.

At sigurado rin siyang sumunod rin sa hukay ang nakababata niyang kapatid base sa mga pangyayari.

He once had everything but gradually lost it just like that in those nightmares that cloth itself as a dream.

Hindi man kapani-paniwala ang kanyang napanaginipan ay sigurado siyang totoong nangyari ang lahat ng iyon.

Ngayon at naalala niya ang mga bangungot, hindi niya maiwasang matakot nang lubusan dahil sa mga natuklasan.

Come to think of it, his woman, many times cried mournfully and showed despair multiple times in front of him.

His short obssession towards his woman manifested into a long lasting obssession that may not end in this lifetime.

Kung noon ay nagagawa niya pang angkinin nang buo ang babae at malaki ang kumpyansa niya sa sarili na pilitin ito sa kanyang tabi, ngayon ay hindi niya na maiwasang magdalawang isip dahil sa mga pamilyar na alala na mula sa kanyang bangungot.

He owed his woman two lifetimes because he was the one who caused her to experience every deepest despair a person could ever feel.

At dalawang buhay pa talaga ang utang niya sa babae.

Every tears that his woman shed was the only reason that keeps her going. Because every tear represents her heartache and the heavy burden in her heart to gradually subsided and lighten the heavy feelings that she was currently feeling.

All the faces that she had shown him was not an act at all, because he was the only person who was able to see her cry in those two different lifetimes.

She may act in front of other people, ibig sabihin lang nito ay hindi niya magawang magpakatotoo sa harap ng ibang tao.

Only to him.

Wether his woman was doing it consciously or unconsciously, he was deeply rooted in his woman's heart.

In those lifetimes, they were each other's obssession.

Silva's eyes turned freezingly cold upon the realization.

Ilang segundo pa ang nakakalipas at pabalibag na bumukas ang pintuan at pumasok sila Uno, ang kambal, si Mikhail, at ang dalawang missing in action na sila Reed at Shekinah. Parehas na mabibigat ang ekpresyon sa mga mukha nito na tila ba hindi maipinta dahil sa mabigat na iniisip.

Wala rin itong mga tulog dahil sa malalaking eyebags na nakakabit sa ilalim ng kanilang mga mata at napaghahalataan na matagal tagal rin ito.

But, there's only one thing that keeps Silva anxious.