24

The guy was taken away by some staffs of the club.

None of Silva's men took a move and was on standby habang nakatingin sa lalaking hinihila paalis.

Meanwhile, buhat buhat pa rin ni Silva si Canary na naninigas pa rin.

A moment later and Canary's brain registered the information and was done processing that she was in the arms of the man, carried like a baby.

Nagpumiglas siya pero nang mapagtantong hindi makaalis, tumahimik siya saglit bago nagsalita.

"Put me down or I won't eat ever again." pananakot niya sa lalaki.

Napakunot naman ang noo ni Silva.

Naisip niyang wala talaga sa mood ang babae. At ang babaeng wala sa mood ay hindi magandang hindi sundin.

It was because he knew nothing why Canary was acting like this. Syempre, dahil hindi naman siya natulad kay Canary na naaalala ang nakaraan at dalawang beses pa namatay.

Silva frowned looking at the woman.

Nasa importanteng meeting siya nang lumapit si Logan upang ipaalam sa kanya ang sinabi ni Reed na nasa labas ng opisina.

He was having an international meeting with the royal family of Saudi Arabia.

They were asking for a dozen people protecting some family members in exchange for a 7 years production supply of oil.

But was postponed when Logan said something that made him stood up and left the meeting room.

Even though the people were stunned, wala silang magawa dahil wala naman silang kapangyarihan para magreklamo. Gusto pa nilang manatiling buhay at manatili sa posisyon.

Silva was back from his stupor when Canary tug his suit.

Inilibot muna ni Silva ang paningin at nakita si Shekinah na nakamasid sa kanila. Even though her face showed no emotions at all, iba naman ang tumatakbo sa utak niya.

God, Jesus, Buddha, Odin, Osiris, Thor, Zeus, Anubis, Ra, Obelish, Zarathustra, Maria, Sealed Exodia's, Shiva, Vishnu, Athena, Kareshna, Horus, my toes, my knees, my shoulders, my head, iligtas niyo po ako sa demonyong nagngangalang Silva. Thank you in advance!

He shifted his attention to the woman in his arms not minding the nervously sweating woman at the platform.

Silva lowered his body and released Canary.

Hinayaan niya itong maglakad at lumapit sa isang table.

Akala niyo ay uupo lang ito pero hindi niya inaasahang kinuha nito ang isang bote ng wine na hindi alam kung saan nanggaling pagkatapos ay tinungga nang mabilisan dahilan upang maubos ang laman nito.

Everyone was stunned including Silva, even Shekinah stopped playing dahilan upang magreklamo ang mga tao.

Silva stared at Canary who was slowly becoming tipsy, her eyes cloudy and her body swaying, flushed with rosy tinted pink colors that appeared on her body.

She was a wonderful sight to look at.

Ah! She's drunk.

Everyone thought the same thing looking at the drunk Canary.

Sa isang iglap lang ay nasa harap na ni Canary si Silva.

Madilim ang mukha nito at maginaw pa sa planetong pluto.

He scooped the woman into his embrace and walked towards the entrance.

His men were left to handle the situation.

Pagkarating sa bahay ay kaagad niya itong dinala sa banyo at binuksan ang shower buhat buhat ang babae.

"Nngh...Hot...hot...nghh...nnn" Canary mumbled while trying to relieve herself from the hotness of her body.

She was uncomfortable, her temperature warm and her cheeks flushed.

"Shit! C'mon, kitten. Don't do me like this. You will regret this after if you continue acting like this,"  pakiusap ni Silva sa babae na wala pa rin sa sarili.

Basang basa silang dalawa pero dahil sa takot na baka magkasakit ang babae ay kaagad niya ring itinigil ang pagligo sa babae nang makitang hindi naman ito umepekto sa pagpapakalma dito.

He took off her clothes and wrapped her in a wardrobe before he layed her down on the bed.

After putting the woman on the bed, siya naman ang naghubad at nagbihis pero boxer pa lang ang naisusuot niya nang bigla niyang narinig na umiyak ang babae.

Silva immediately left the walk in closet and arrived where Canary is.

"H-Hot..."

Silva looked at Canary  who was struggling keeping herself.

Saka lang naliwanagan si Silva nang makita ang sitwasyon ng babae.

The wine that his woman drank was a wine with strong alcohol and has an effect with that of an aphrodisiac.

It was a wine used for businessmen luring their companions into sex.

Ngayon, parehas na silang biktima ng droga.

Not that it was intentional though, for Silva it was but for Canary, it was an accidental caused by the woman herself na bigla bigla nalang nangunguha ng wine na hindi sa kanya.

Silva took his phone from the table and dialed the number of the director of the hospital where he brought Canary to be tended when he accidentally fucked the life out of the woman.

[ "Hello? Who's this?" ]

"Connect me to one of the attending doctors of Canary Arsene when she was brought to the hospital."

[ "R-Right away, sir." ]

Mabilis na kumilos ang director at tinawagan ang isa sa babaeng doctor na gumamot kay Canary.

They all knew the woman named Canary.

It was the only woman brought by the chairman himself kaya impossibleng hindi nila makilala ito lalo pa't nagkaroon ng emergency meeting ang mga miyembro ng board pagkatapos ma-discharged ang babae.

They all came to the idea that the woman who will possibly become the Chairman's wife will always be the top priority if ever she was admitted to the hospital.

Not that they were hoping for it to happen. They just decided to be cautious incased something unexpected happened.

[ This is Dr. Clea Minelovski. How may I help you, sir?" ]

"Is it possible to touch her right now?"

[ "P-Pardon, sir?" ]

"My woman just drank an alcohol with an aphrodisiac effect. Is it safe for her to engaged herself in sexual intercourse?"

[ "...I-If you have tried bathing her but still can't relieve her urge to do it, I s-suggest for you to do her gently and not shocked her inner walls from the l-length of y-yours s-specially that the bruises were quite fatal. But given by the fact that it happened almost a month ago, it is safe to do it sir. Just make sure to rub some ointment after." ]

Pagkatapos marinig ni Silva ang sinabi ng doctor ay kaagad niya itong binabaan ng tawag.

That damn devil! He better do it slowly and gently or else I would cut those fucking rod of his. Poor lady.

The doctor thought while cursing Silva multiple times dahil sa pagkaawa kay Canary.

-

A/N: Next ud will be an explicit scene so if you're underaged, skip it pero kung matigas ulo niyo then green light.

Please be aware of any grammatically incorrect and misspelled words.