30

Hugo seems to have overlooked one important fact.

His mind was sending him signals pero binalewala niya ito habang galit na nakatingin sa maamong mukha ni Canary.

He strode towards Canary with Luna in his arms before grabbing Canary's arms with full force dahilan upang mapaluhod  ito at napaigik sa sakit.

She was on the ground with Hugo's hands on her arm while Luna smirked looking down at her.

The corner of Canary's eyes were wet. Ito ay sa kadahilanang hindi pa rin nawawala ang sakit ng pribadong parte niya kaya hindi maiwasang magtubig ang kanyang mga mata.

"You-What the f*ck do you think you're doing, you arsehole!!"   galit na saad ni Shekinah sa lalaki habang nagmamadaling lapitan si Canary upang kunin ito at nang mabugbog na si Hugo.

Hugo was stunned.

It was because the unknown feeling was back again looking at the short fragile woman. The urge to protect Canary was slowly eating him inside but it immediately vanished as soon as he heard Luna said something.

"B-Babe, you're hurting Canary. Let her go."

Pakiusap ni Luna sa nobyo na nakahawak pa rin sa braso ni Canary kahit ang totoo ay galit na galit ito nang mapansin na wala atang balak na bitawan si Canary ni Hugo.

Hugo knows that he need to let go of her pero parang may bumubulong sa kanya na huwag bitawan ang babae dahil baka magsisi siya.

Saka lang siya natauhan nang kamuntikan na siyang masuntok ni Shekinah sa mukha. Mabuti nalang at mabilis siyang nakailag dahil na rin sa training na natanggap niya mula pagkabata.

But, they all looked at the ground when a grunt was heard.

Canary was kneeling on the ground, her knees a little bit scraped by the forced that Hugo exerted when he dodge Shekinah's attack.

Sabay sabay na napasinghap sa gulat ang mga estudyanteng naiwan pero mas nangibabaw ang gulat ni Shekinah at Hugo habang si Luna naman ay masayang masaya sa nangyari.

"You bastard!"

Shekinah was furiosly mad seeing the little blood on Canary's knees.

"I-I'm sorry-"

He was about to apologize when a big palm landed on his mouth, grabbing it with so much force, and took the woman who was kneeling on the ground before the owner of the palm threw him aside.

"N-No! S-Stop! B-Babe, help m-me. N-No, stay away f-from me! Aaaaaaah!!!"  A woman's voice screamed with so much agony.

Rinig na rinig ni Hugo ang sigaw ng pamilyar na boses.

Lalo pa't ang nagmamay ari ng boses na'yon ay ang girlfriend niya. Hindi niya alam ang nangyayari dahil masyadong malabo ang mga mata niya dahil sa biglaang malakas na pagdakma sa kanyang mukha.

The way the palm roughly clutch his face made his nose and mouth bleed from the strength of the unknown person.

The killing intent made it even worse that he can't do anything but to cowardly submit himself.

"H-Hugo! Help m-me! Aaaaah!"  Patuloy na sigaw ni Luna.

He was ready to stand up and help his girlfriend as soon as his vision became clear  when a familiar face walk towards him with a woman in his arms.

Gulat na gulat na nakatingin si Hugo sa lalaking papalapit sa harap niya. Biglang nawala ang ingay ng paligid at tila ba nakapokus lang ang paningin niya sa dalawang tao na tumigil sa kanyang harapan.

"S-Silva? What-W-Why are you carrying...h-her?"  He asked his friend who almost grew up with him.

He was completely in a loss.

Hindi siya makapaniwala lalong lalo pa't ang kaibigang si Silva Al'Draco ang pinag uusapan.

It's true that they both grew up in a similar environment. But compared to his friend, he was nothing. He was trained to be the next heir for the future generations but Silva was different.

Magkaibigan ang pamilyang Al'Draco at Rios pero ang hindi alam ng lahat ay ang pamilyang Al'Draco mismo ang dahilan kung bakit lumago at lumakas ang angkan ng Rios.

It was a secret between the clans and only the future generation's head will be given the privelege to know about the bond that happened between the two powerful clans.

The Al'Draco's lend them the manpower when it comes to handling things in the dark side kaya hindi sila makakarating sa kinaroroonan nila kung wala ang mga Al'Draco.

The distance  between the two of them was so wide that Hugo can't help but feel inferior towards the man because unlike him, Silva was trained without anyone knowing and at a young age, he killed his mother, leaving his father and grandfather to guide him along the way but a few years later, he once again bloodied his hand by killing all of his family members leaving no one but him as the only successor and the only blood of the Al'Draco clan.

Alam ni Hugo ang lahat, ito ay dahilan sa bond na nangyari sa pagitan ng dalawang pamilya at mismong ang kanyang lolo ang nagsabi nito sa simula pagkabata niya when the incident happened even before they turned 11 years old.

It was later reported on the news that the family was massacred by someone but that someone remained anonymous without a single trace.

The only people who knew the truth was him, his grandfather and his father and lastly, a person he never once knew the identity.

"W-Why?"   He asked Silva who was looking at him devoid of any emotions written on his face.

Hindi maintindihan ni Hugo kung bakit hawak hawak ni Silva ang babae, not until he remembered the same incident that happened some time ago.

Ang pagsulpot ni Silva noong mga panahon na nagkagulo sa cafeteria.

Hugo remembered Silva, taking the woman away.

He remembered the dissapearance of the board members. The president who was replaced by the dean who tried to defend Canary...and Canary's indifference towards him na para bang wala na itong gusto sa kanya at wala na itong pakialam kung makita man nitong magkasama silang Luna.

He remembered the woman's confidence who came out of nowhere and her gentle aura compared to her sophisticated and a love-struck fool look.

Everything has changed.

Kokomprontahin na sana ni Hugo si Silva nang marinig nito ulit nag sigaw ng nobya.

He immediately shifted his attention towards his girlfriend and was shocked when he saw the act where Shekinah punched Luna on the face repeatedly.

As soon as he was about to take a step, a kick landed on his abdomen making him fall and lost his consciousness.

-

Please be aware of any grammatically incorrect and misspelled words.