18

Everything makes sense.

She was played by the gods at wala siyang nagawa kundi ang sumunod sa mga kagustuhan ng mga ito.

What will happen to her now?

Will she live like a character in the book again?

Magsisimula bang bumalik sa plot ang lahat ngayon na naaalala na niya ito?

How about her fate?

Is this going to be her last chance?

She's going to die again...for good. Her existence and her soul will vanished into nothing.

Canary immediately cried and tried to escape from Silva's embrace.

"You! Y-You killed me! I hate you! I hate you! H-Hate you! Let go-" bago paman siya matapos sa sinasabi ay kaagad siyang natahimik nang maramdaman ang malambot na bagay na nakalapat sa kanyang bibig.

She was stunned when Silva deepened their kiss entering her mouth and their tounge entangled with each other.

She did her best to push him away but the enormous guy didn't even budge.

When she was out of breath and finally stopped moving, Silva released her and kissed the traces of her tears.

Her head leaning towards his chest while crying heavily.

"Y-You killed me!  B-Back then, hindi ko alam na ikaw ang nasa loob ng p-private room. You r-raped me m-multiple times!  When the time came na n-nagsawa ka na s-sa'kin, you...s-sent me to a b-brothel and l-let those old men r-raped me! I was d-dirtied multiple t-times without no one to help me! I k-killed myself because that's the only way to end my s-suffering. Nevertheless, y-you brought that upon to m-me. I-I hate y-you!"  Canary mumbled while Silva was electrified hearing those words slowly entering his ears and registered to his brain.

Hindi alam ni Canary na nasabi na niya kay Silva lahat ng totoong nangyari sa past life niya.

She subconsciously told him about the past at the same time she was not in her right mind because her thoughts and her emotions were unstable. Hindi pa rin niya matanggap na iisa lang ang inaakala niyang totoong buhay at ang buhay ng babaeng nasa libro.

She can't accept the fact that she's back inside the book again.

She was gravely afraid that she will be killed with injustice and starts suffering her worst nightmare again.

Meanwhile, halos manigas naman si Silva habang nakayakap sa babaeng hindi pa rin matapos tapos sa pag iyak. In fact, mas lalo lang lumalakas ang pag iyak nito.

Hindi niya alam but he can feel her gravely emotions.

He felt her worries, her pain and suffering and  lastly, he felt that she was deeply afraid by some things that no one can explain.

Kahit bumubulong lang ang babae ay rinig na rinig niya ang mga pinagsasabi nito.

Malinaw ang pagkakarinig niya nang sabihin nito na siya mismo ang pumatay sa babae.

The words clearly registered in his mind that he r-ped her, and then abused her repeatedly and sent her to a brothel where she was raped repeatedly by some old dudes until she killed herself.

Every word, bit by bit added the tension, the pain and the madness in his heart.

He felt cold at the same time felt warm from the woman's body heat that touched his skin.

The way she told him those things made him want to kill himself. But he can't because he can't leave the woman.

But of course, iba ang takbo ng utak ni Silva.

He misinterpreted everything to Canary was deeply traumatized by what he did when he first met her.

Kung saan ang lahat ng sinabi ni Canary ay ang mga hallucinations lang na dumugtong pagkatapos nang nangyari sa kanilang dalawa.

A trauma where everything clearly happened where Silva sent her to the brothel up until her death.

It was understandable given by the fact na wala siyang alaala sa lahat bukod kay Canary na dalawang beses nang namatay.

Silva thought that his biggest mistake was him thinking that Canary was already well and was ready to meet a lot of people.

She clearly had a psychological problem but she forget about it because of the deep trauma, but it was back when the old school president made her remembered everything.

Silva hid his anger in his mind and caress the woman.

"I'm sorry, kitten. I will not let you go again. I will be always by your side and will never send you to a brothel or any disgusting place, okay? That didn't happen and that will never happen. You are right here by my side, safe. Now sleep and everything will be fine when you wake up. I love you." Silva said while continuesly patting the woman's soft body making her cries slowly subsided.

When she calmed down, Canary sobered up and realized what had happened but because she was really tired, she slowly drifted into sleep.

Nang makita ni Silva na tulog na ang babae, dahan dahan niya itong inihiga sa kama. Nagpalipas muna siya nang ilang minuto habang nakatitig sa babae at nang makitang hindi na ito magigising, tumayo siya at nagtungo sa labas ng bahay at sumakay sa kotse.

He drove to a burned building where there was an underground hideout.

The moment the elevator's door opened that was used to lift up and down the people and cars, he was greeted by his men.

Lumapit si Landon at nag abot ng dagger bago sumunod sa kanya sa isang kwarto kung saan maririnig mo ang sigawan sa loob.

Landon opened the door and a scene greeted them.

Shekinah and the dean was blindfolded sitting on a sofa at the corner side of the room while the old men were arguing and shouting at his men at the center of the room. They were tied on a chair and was put side to side.

Silva walked towards them and twirled the dagger on his finger.

Ang una niyang nilapitan ay ang president ng  board at walang pasabing kinuha ang kaliwang kamay nito at iniisa isang pinutol ang mga daliri ng matanda.

"AAAH! Ang daliri ko! Anong ginawa mo sa daliri ko!!"

The president shouted in pain and fear feeling the blood flowing out of his hand.

Nawalan naman ng kulay ang mga mukha ng iba nang marinig ang sigaw ng matanda.

They were petrified.

Meanwhile, Shekinah and the dean wiped the sweat out of their foreheads and forced to hide their fears.

-

Please be aware of any grammatically incorrect and misspelled.