10

When the class ended, hindi parin mawala-wala ang ingay tungkol sa news article. Wherever you look and listen at, tungkol pa rin dito ang bukambibig ng mga estudyante.

Canary is currently making her way outside the building.

As she was walking through the hallway, a small commotion caused her to halt and face the person who was once the first love of the body she had occupied in.

Many spectators were passing slowly just to watch the legendary scene that will eventually happen before their very own eyes.

Canary used to pursue Hugo, branded as the campus king who has the widest and strongest reputation given by the fact that he was also the universities' overall student body president, he is also the heir from one of the strongest clan in the country, so that alone secured his place in everyone's favor.

Alam ng lahat kung gaano magsunod-sunuran si Canary sa lalaki even to the point that she stalked him everywhere. But then they also knew that Hugo didn't even spare Canary the slighest face of reputation dahil harap harapan rin itong nanliligaw kay Luna.

Now that Canary has fallen and even has the reputation of a prostitute and a slut, they were badly curious if Canary will still pursue Hugo and what will be Hugo's reaction. But of course, everyone's expectation will stay the same, Canary clinging to Hugo was a given. Nasanay na sila sa ganoong sitwasyon kaya hindi nila ini-expect ang mga sumunod na pangyayari.

Gasps and murmurs erupted in the hallway.

Nagulat ang lahat kasama na ang isa sa mga subject nang hindi pansinin ni Canary ang lalaki at nilampasan ito.

Hugo was clearly waiting at the end of the hallway for Canary, looking like he was up for a confrontation but then Canary just passed by him.

Not only did she passed by him, she didn't even bother sparing him a glance.

It was like a cold wind freezed the surrounding that they couldn't help but shivered.

A moment later and it was Hugo who was the first to break in his dumbfounded moment.

Mabilis niyang hinawakan si Canary sa pulso at hinila ito nang malakas papalapit sa kanya.

Canary groaned at the pain she was feeling due to the strength that Hugo exerted.

"Where do you think you're going?" Hugo asked while looking at Canary grimly.

What he didn't expect was her reaction who looks like she's been bullied greatly, which in fact is true because she really is bullied by him at this very  moment.

Napatulala si Hugo ng ilang segundo nang makita kung paano magsimulang magtubig ang mga mata ni Canary. Her pale milky too thin wrist turned into a shade as red as a ripe apple as he keeps exerting force on her wrist.

She looks too fragile right at this moment na para bang kaunting lakas niya pa sa paghawak nito ay mababali na ang kamay ng babae.

He subsconsciously let go of her wrist that he made it look like his hand was burned by something very hot.

"Y-You...h-how are you?" Hugo frowned when he realized what he just said.

Muntikan na ring mabulunan ng sariling laway ang mga nanunuod.

They all looked at Canary na para bang natubuan ito ng sampung ulo. At first, the were greatly shocked by Hugo's reaction but then, when they realized what just happened, sabay sabay silang lahat na napatitig kay Canary.

Her misty eyes almost killed them on the spot.

Bakit ata parang nag iba ang impression nilang lahat kay Canary?