43

Pinasadahan ng tingin ni Canary lahat ng executives na kasama niya ngayon. 4 of them are currently acting so stubborn.

"Ah-huh, and to think that you 4 were deemed as the higher elites in this damn organization. You're nothing but a dissapointment in my eyes, "  saad ni Canary dahilan upang mabilis na napamulat ng mata ang mga lalaki.

She leaned back on her chair while looking at the men who were staring back at her with no emotions in their eyes.

They were pressuring her without a word spoken na s'yang nagpangisi kay Canary.

"Now now, don't give me that look. Ya'll are the best of the best but you still are incapable in some aspects. But anyway, I'm not that stingy so I'll commend ya'll."

Komento niya dahilan upang tuluyang mapakunot ang mga lalaki sa narinig.

"Sorry not sorry but wether you like it or not, ya'll are under me now, and if you still can't accept it...then force yourself. After all, I don't need some incompetent men in my command. You should've known better,"   saad niya habang unti unting nawala ang ngisi sa mukha.

She looked at them emotionlessly and took a dagger from her pocket before she stabbed it on the table.

Their faces showed unwillingness but they managed to restrained it a moment later.

Naiintindihan naman ng apat na lalaki ang ibig sabihin ni Canary.  After all, they were in this organization for a long time and they know how dark this world is.

The underlying meaning of the word force it was to literally force it dahil kung hindi, Canary is more than willing to finish her men on spot.

Sinenyasahan ni Canary si Timothee na nasa dulong likod niya at nakaupo kaharap ang isang computer monitor na nakakonekta sa malaking tv screen na nasa harap nilang lahat.

She held her ipad and started turning it on.

"Alright, shall we start?"

Nakangiti niyang saad bago bumukas ang tv at may mga nakadisplay ditong chart.

Ilang oras rin ang tinagal ng meeting nila bago niya tuluyang itinigil ito at ngayo'y kasalukuyang naglalakwatsa.

Mag isang nakamasid si Canary sa tatlong tao na kumakain ilang metro ang layo sa kanya.

Nasa isang hotel siya ngayon kung saan naisipan niyang tumambay dahil ito ang pinakauna niyang nakita. As she was wandering her eyes, it landed on some people that were acting lively as hell.

The former one was taller and was very familiar while the latter was shorter with an unfamiliar face to Canary.

The shorter man who was acting childishly was wearing what it looks like a lab coat for doctors. Aside sa dalawang lalaki, may kasama rin silang isang napakagandang babae na ngayo'y natatawa sa pagrereklamo ng may kaliitan na lalaki.

They were loud and was acting like they own the hotel.

Wala namang problema dahil maingay naman talaga ang dining area ng hotel but the hints were everywhere.

Well, one of them was probably the owner given by the fact that the hotel staff's were secretly glancing at them cautiously.

Canary sipped at her coffee with amusements in her eyes.

"Thomas! Don't you want me anymore? Why the hell do you keep leaving me alone with these bully woman yesterday! Do you know that she always teases me? She's such a bitch."

Pagrereklamo nito sa matangkad na lalaki na tumawa lang kasabay ng babae.

"Stop acting like a brat, Yuri. That's her way of saying that she likes and love you. You should be thankful."   Pagtatanggol naman ng lalaking nagngangalang Thomas sa babae na nakangisi lang sa kanila.

"Yep, tama 'yong sinabi ni Thomas kaya huwag ka nang magalit sa'kin. Am I not fun to be with? As far as I can remember, I was the only one who was willing to stay and have fun with you. You really are heartless, how come you always say that I'm a bully and Thomas isn't when he keeps leaving you behind,"   pangungumbinsi ng babae sa lalaking si Yuri.

Yuri lives up to his name as he is a japanese guy.

Pinag isipan nito ng mabuti ang sinabi ng babae hanggang sa ang simangot nito sa mukha ay unti unting lumiwanag at napalitan ng halaklak. He started spitting some narissistic words before he happily and fully convinced himself that it was the case.

Patuloy lang na nag uusap ang tatalo hanggang sa natapos na nga ang mga ito sa pagkain.

As soon as they finished, the hotel manager came up to them and said a few words. Tumayo na ang tatlo sa pagkakaupo at handa nang umalis but before they took a step, Yuri and Thomas both look at the surrounding feeling the strange gaze from a certain person.

They wandered their eyes and was using them like a hawk to it's prey.

"What are you two looking at?"   Tanong ng babae sa dalawa ngunit umiling lang ang mga ito pagkatapos ay ngumiti.

"Nothing, let's go. Boss is waiting for us."

They agreed to depart but before heading out, Yuri and Thomas both took a last glance at the surrounding before they looked at each other with the same thought in mind.

Wala silang makita pero sigurado silang may taong kanina pa nakatingin sa kanila. They didn't find someone so all Thomas did was to call their secret service to retrieve the footage in the area and see if the person was caught on surveilance.

Syempre, alam nilang mukukuha ang tao sa surveilance especially that the whole place was heavily guarded.

Nang tuluyang makaalis ang tatlo ay kaagad na ibinaba ni Canary ang newspaper at tinignan ang babaeng foreigner na maang na nakatingin sa kanya.

The woman was of course, shocked. Who wouldn't be?

The woman came up to her suddenly at umupo sa kaharap na upuan niya.

The woman gestured her to continue eating like nothing happened at all.

Canary gave a business card to the woman na kaagad namang tinaggap nito at nanlaki ang mga mata nang mabasa ang kompanyang nakalagay sa business card. She looked at Canary and thanked her multiple times before vanishing in front of her.

Meanwhile, Canary stared at the surveilance camera and waved at it.

She activated the earpiece in her ear by snapping her fingers before speaking to it.

"Track my location and forge the security footage in 10 minutes. After that, send some men in this place and don't forget to bring an explosive. You know what to do,"   nakangising saad ni Canary sa earpiece bago tumayo at naglakad papalabas.

Reed, Reed, Reed...and to think I would see you here. Thomas?...Interesting.

-
Please be aware of any grammatically incorrect and misspelled words.