49

As soon as Silva opened his eyes, he was met with a sight where his woman was strangling his neck without the intention of letting go.

The woman's eyes were dull but there's a hint of anger and disdain in it looking at him. It also seems to be looking at him foreignly like he was just an insignificant person and a mere stranger to her.

Alam ni Silva ang paiba ibang ugali ng babae but not to the point that he can't recognize her.

Dahil siya mismo ay minsan nang nawala sa sarili pero hindi umabot sa ganito na para bang ibang tao na ang kaharap niya ngayon.

He knew that he had seen those little evidences but he was unsure if it really was the famous case regarding the DID.

Ngunit sa nakikita niya ngayon, it wasn't a dual personality, but it was more than that.

It must be because she was forced to come out dahil sa druga na nalanghap.

"I said, who are you?"  He repeated the question while looking at her straight in the eyes.

Hinawakan niya ang kamay ng babae upang tanggalin ito ngunit nagulat siya sa natuklasan.

Hindi niya alam kung saan nanggagaling ang lakas ng babae but her strength was comparable to him making him a little stunned beyond disbelief while watching the woman choke him.

A moment later and Silva decided to put more force in his hand pagkatapos ay sapilitang tinanggal ang pagkakahawak ng kamay ng babae sa kanyang leeg.

He took both of her hands and sat up with the woman on his body before he overturned and made the woman lie on her stomach habang siya naman ay nakahawak sa mga kamay nito at idiniin sa likod.

Nilakasan niya ito ng kunti upang mapigilan ang babae na manlaban.

"Who are you? Where is my woman?"   He asked one more time but only received a snicker of laugh from the woman.

Tumawa nang tumawa ang babae nang mahigit ilang minuto bago tumigil at malamig na nagsalita.

She also stopped struggling and let him do whatever he wanted to do to her.

"You think you deserved her, you puny bastard? Just when she's all good with me? Living a goddamn good life? Being with me was a lot better than coming back to this damn world! Who do you think saved her from those misery without everyone knowing? Who do you think saved her from those f-ckers who made her feel like sh-t and goddamn dirty just to get forcedly f-cked by those dirty pigs? I was the one who sheltered her from this cruel world pero ngayon, nang dahil lang sa ilang buwan niyong pagsasama, pipiliin ka niya? I took her with me! I loved her! I loved her! I saved her! Why? Just why did she decided to leave me just because of a f-cking bastard who once drove her to her fucking death?! Why?!"     She screamed as stream of tears slid down on her face.

Nagulat si Silva sa hindi inaasahang pangyayari dahilan upang mabilis niyang binitawan ang pagkakadiin ng kamay nito sa likod at kaagad na kinuha sa pagkakadapa pagkatapos ay kinandong.

He stroke her back repeatedly, letting her cry all she want. Just like how he comforted Canary.

Wala ni isa siyang maintindihan sa pinagsasabi ng babae but he knew clearly that there's more to it than what meets the eye.

Isang dahilan na rin ay ang mga bangungot na gabi gabi niyang napapanaginipan ngunit hindi rin ito masyadong naaalala pagkagising.

He knew exactly that something was not right but he can't pinpoint where did he get all of those confusing memories.

It must be the drug's effect but the woman started spouting everything that made Silva stunned to his core.

He didn't expected all of this.