16

His footsteps heavy, a cold expression plastered on his face, he finally arrived in front of them.

"M-Mr. Al'Draco, what b-brings you to honor us with your p-presence?"

Ang pautal utal na tanong ng school president kay Silva habang nakahawak pa rin ang kamay nito sa braso ni Canary.

Silva paused and look at the woman whimpering silently, to be exact, she was crying silently, tears falling without saying a word. Naging dahilan ito upang maalala ulit ni Silva ang nangyari ilang linggo na ang nakararaan.

The dark memory that he was trying to replace with good one's afraid of letting the woman getting traumatized by his cruelty and biggest mistake.

The memory where he saw how Canary was afraid of him because of the abused that she experienced from him.

Be it physical and mental or emotional.

"Unhand her," he told the old man without emotions on his tone, his eyes blank.

Nang makita ng school president na nakahawak pa rin siya sa braso ni Canary ay hindi niya ito sinasadyang matulak ang babae dahilan upang mapunta ito kay Silva na kaagad rin namang sinalo ang babae.

Nakalimutan niya na si Canary na mismo ang lumapit sa kanya at umiyak mag isa dahil sa tuwa at pagtataka na bumisita ulit si Silva sa University nila.

Though Silva was enrolled in their school last semester, he only showed his face for about 3 times the whole semester due to his  privacy, and no one really knew the reason kung bakit siya nag enroll sa University.

Some were speculating that he was just bored pero nakapaimpossible naman dahil sa laki at lago ng kumpanya ng lalaki. Yung iba naman ay nag iisip na nainlove daw ito at baka estudyante ng university nila ang girlfriend nito.

Although tama sila na nag enroll si Silva dahil may nakakuha ng interes niya, mali naman sila sa part na girlfriend nito ang babae.

Silva was like an executioner in everyone's eyes aside from being the apple of the eye.

Although his name was known, he was still a mysterious person and a dangerous one kaya takot pa rin sila.

Dalawa lang ang kalalabasan kapag nagpakita ito, either it was a bad one or a good one. Of course, the good one was for him, managing his business and the bad one?  The execution of whether it was a company or some people.

Kahit pa biniyayaan ito ng yaman at magandang katawan idagdag mo pa ang mukha, hindi pa rin maipagkakaila na isang pitik lang nito ay pwede ka nitong  ipalibing ng buhay.

That's why even if there were a lot of them who wanted to climb on his bed, mas marami pa rin ang takot na mamatay at mas pipiliin na mabuhay.

Ika nga nila, he was Hades itself and Hugo was Zeus.

"Mr. Al'Draco, please release that dirty woman. Kalat na sa buong school na ang babaeng 'yan ay kabit ng isang kilalang businessman. Please don't dirty your hand, sir. That woman is not suitable for you. I hope you consider my words, sir. Nag aalala lang po ako na baka kayo po ang bagong biktima ng babaeng 'yan,"  ang proud na sabi ng school president kay Silva habang hindi mawala-wala ang malaking ngiti nito sa mukha.

Oh my fuck! What to do! What to do! Shit! Mamamatay tayong lahat dito!

Landon thought when he heard the old man's words.

Mabilis siyang napatingin sa kambal na si Logan at kagaya niya ay kahit walang makikitang ibang ekspresyon sa mukha nito,  panic naman makikitang emosyon sa mga mata ng kambal.

Everyone in the room suddenly felt the heavy atmosphere around making them unable to breathe and sat down unconsciously on the sofa.

Shekinah became nervous without knowing the reason why. Muntikan pa siyang mapaluhod dahil biglang inatake ng takot ang buong pagkatao niya.

Habang nakatingin siya sa dalawang magkayakap ay biglang naging weird ang pakiramdam niya. It was just a feeling but those feelings told her something.

That something was Canary being connected to Silva.

She didn't know why but it was a strong feeling, her gut told her to trust it.

The old man was starting to get pissed off looking at Canary, still in Silva's embrace that's why he decided to pull her.

The moment his hand almost reached her delicate hand, Silva was ready to cut the hand without a thought, but then a shriek was heard.

Meanwhile, Canary was listening to the school president.

Damn old disgusting pig! Sisiguraduhin kong mae-erase ka sa mundong ito gamit ang eraser ng alipin ko tapos sisiguraduhin ko na ang alipin ko mismo ang mag e-erase sayo! Kingina mo! Baboy! Baboy!

Kaya nang makita niyang hahawakan na siya ng matanda, mabilis siyang nagpanggap na parang may pumitik sa kanyang isip at biglang napasigaw.

It was time for her acting, again.

She shrieked loudly and hugged Silva(her alipin lmao) while biting her lips enough for it to bleed.

Naghalo halo ang dugo sa bibig niya at ang luha dahilan upang nagmumukha siyang inaatake ng masamang alalala.

"Silva?!  S-Save me! Save me! I don't want to be here! N-No! I'm d-dirty! Dirty! No! P-Please! A-Away! D-Don't touch me! Don't t-touch me! H-Help!"

Canary was saying nonsense words na halos hindi na nila maintindihan.

Noong una ay yumakap pa ito ng mahigpit kay Silva pero nang magmukha itong parang may na realized, kaagad nitong sinubukan magpumiglas sa pagkakayakap sa lalaki.

But then, she was unable to free herself from him when Silva tightened his hold on her small body and immediately raised her, carrying her and stroking her back, whispering some comfort words just like what he did the last time she experienced this emotional attack.

"It's okay, kitten. I'm here. I'm right here. Everything's fine. You are safe and nobody's gonna hurt you. I will not let anyone hurt you. You are not dirty. I am here. You are safe." Silva whispered those words on Canary's ears hoping that it will stop the woman's panic attack.

He did it a few times before Canary calmed down completely and fell asleep.

As soon as he confirmed that the woman was asleep, he turned his body towards the door and started walking.

Logan opened the door but before Silva manage to step outside, he ordered them to bring all of the people in the room.

No one knows what's going to happen but Shekinah clearly saw each and every one's fate.

-
Please be aware of any grammatically incorrect and misspelled words.