65

As far as Luna can remember, nagsimula ang kasakiman niya nang maintindihan niya ang takbo ng mundo.

She was born poor, and will die as poor as a rat.

It was like that was her fate ever since she was born. A fate where she can't help but surrender to it.

That was probably the thing that she realized when she was in elementary and started envying her classmates and schoolmates that were able to get everything they wanted with just a word from their parents.

She was only able to rely on herself dahil hindi niya maaasahan ang mga adopted parents niyang parati siyang inaabuso at binubugbog.

At the age of 11, she started scheming everywhere.

Lahat ng mga impormasyon tungkol sa kanya ay mga kasinungalingang ipinagawa at ipinakalat niya sa black market sa pamamagitan ng pagiging bayarang babae sa isa sa pinakalakas na gang leader sa black market.

Mind you, she was only 11 years old at that time but because she had a mature body, the man quickly became obsessed with her.

Their relationship lasted only until she was 14 years old. Dahil naudlot ang lahat nang matambangan ang lalaki ng mga otoridad at napatay during raid.

To be expected, hindi kailanman nahulog ang loob ni Luna sa lalaking 'yun kahit nasa 20's pa ito. Tanging pandidiri ang nararamdaman niya sa tuwing ginagalaw siya ng lalaki.

Not because the man was ugly, in fact the man was handsome but not too handsome compared to the men that she met in the University.

Luna was disgusted by the fact that the man was not enough rich for her to live a lavish life.

Gusto niyang mabaliw sa kanya ang isang taong isa sa pinakamayaman at hindi nawawalan at nauubusan ng pera kahit anong waldas niya dito.

She was f-cking greedy to an extent that she didn't know how to feel contented.

She was the type of person who was rotten from the start but keeps blaming her mistakes on other people.

When the man died, fortunately, tuluyang nahulog ang loob ng lalaki sa kanya kung kaya't iniwan nito sa kanyang pangangalaga ang mga ari arian nito.

Those money and properties were used as her safehouses kung saan ito ang naging dahilan upang hindi siya mahanap ng mga taong naghahanap sa kanya.

Using the man's properties and money, she was able to erase her dark past and became a poor hardworking woman in everyone's eye.

And until one day, her so-called biological parents took her home and that's when she almost died out of happiness when she knew that she was an heir to a multi-billion dollar company.

She was fascinated, overwhelmed and became obsessed with her newly found title habang unti unting tinatapakan at sinisiraan ang nag iisang babaeng kinamumuhian niya.

Luna believed  that she was the real daughter and Canary was an illegitimate daughter that's why she was very proud on stomping Canary's reputation without knowing a single thing about her.

It was also because she was very angry by the fact that the woman was prettier than her at ginastos ang pera na pinaniniwalaan niyang sakanya naman pala.

She chose the cruelest ways to deal with her and successfully managed to grab the man that she was in love with.

Ngunit habang tumatagal ay unti unting lumabas ang katotohanan.

She wasn't even the least related to the Vylzen's headmaster. Dahil siya ang totoong bastardang anak sa pagitan ng headmistress ng Vylzen clan at ng p-unyetang abogado ng pamilya.