50

After the talk and revelations that happened between Chloe and Silva, the woman was about to dissapear after she had calmed down pero mas mabilis na napigilan ito ni Silva.

Mas pinili ni Silva na siya mismo ang umalis at hayaang manatili ang babae sa bahay dahil gusto niyang makapagpahinga ito dahil sa dami nang nangyari ngayong araw.

Chloe agreed because she was also exhausted emotionally, so as Canary who witnessed everything like watching a movie.

Nang makaalis si Silva ay kaagad ring nakatulog si Chloe.

During Silva's ride heading to his tower, he can't help but think about everything that Chloe had told him.

Alam niya na hindi nagsisinungaling ang babae dahil kitang kita mismo ng dalawang mga mata niya ang pag iba ng katauhan nito.

The vast difference that the two women have was not a joke at sanggol lang ang hindi makakapansin nito.

While recalling the woman's exact words, the major event that Silva recognized as the event that will haunt him forever was about that one big f-cking misunderstanding that happened during their past life. 

He was the main reason kung bakit namatay ang babae.

R-ping her, abusing her physically and emotionally before sending her to a brothel and f-cked by different men, he can't help but feel the urge to kill himself.

Hindi niya pinaimbestigihan kung bakit napunta ang babae sa private room na kinaroroon niya noon dahil nagpadala siya sa galit.

He was damn frustrated and angered towards himself knowing that he caused his woman the greatest pain that no one can ever heal.

Gusto niyang bumawi dito, but he himself, knew the fact that no one and nothing can ever make the woman forget about everything unless doing the last resort, and that is to die and not have an ounce of conscioussness about her existence and the existence of the world.

It was a big bullshit to believe about the saying that the one who caused you pain is the only one who can heal you.

The thing is, you can come back and try to heal them, but you can only make them happy again by replacing the pain with happy memories but the truth is, the trauma was just hidden deep inside and is sleeping.

It will never dissapear.

You can only feel happy because you forget everything but once that emotional wound will be cut even just by a little pain, it will caused as a trigger and everything will resurface and that trauma that was forgotten and was hidden deep inside because of a temporary happiness, will start eating you alive 'till you  start feeling numb and give up.

Mas lalong hinigpitan ni Silva ang pagkakahawak sa steering wheel pagkatapos ay mabilis na pinaharurot ang sasakyan papunta sa tower.

Nang makarating ay sumalubong sa kanya si Reed at ang isang lalaking may malawak na ngiti sa labi.

"Silva, my man! I missed you. It's good to see you again-but wait, bakit mukha kang namatayan? Huh? Are you even capabale of feeling emotions?"

Nagtatakang tanong ng lalaki ngunit hindi niya ito sinagot. Habang si Reed naman ay napailing sa narinig.

Nagpatuloy siya sa paglalakad papasok sa building habang nakasunod naman sa kanya ang dalawa.

"What's up? When this building was attacked here yesternight, you were nowhere to be found. Si Reed lang ang kasama ko dito na nawala rin kaagad ilang minuto bago sinimulan ng mga daga ng kalaban ang atake. It's a good thing that the twins came back at the right time. Come to think of it , san ka nga ba napunta kagabi pre?"  Paglilipat ng atensyon nito kay Reed.