22

"Y-You slut-"

The old woman was the first one to return from her stupor the moment she heard her daughter's screams and pleads getting louder and louder.

She was ready to help and was ready to grab Canary's hair but Shekinah immediately grab her arms with one hand.

Given the fact that Shekinah was a giant woman, walang nagawa ang matanda kundi ang magpumiglas habang sumisigaw dahil sa galit at dahil sa pagtatrato ng dalawa sa kanilang mag ina.

"Slut! You fucking ungrateful little bitch! Let go of my daughter! Get your hands off her! I swear you're going to regret this! I will fucking make sure to ruin your lives!"   She kept shouting and shouting watching Canary stepped on Luna's arms.

Even though Luna was bigger and Canary was the smaller one, one can't help getting dominated by the smaller one as the other was on the floor trying to get back on her feet.

Meanwhile, Canary was moving subconsciously. Hindi niya hawak at hindi niya kontrol ang emosyon hindi kagaya ng nakikita ng mga tao sa paligid.

She immediately snapped the moment that arse woman insulted Shekinah and her family.

Noong una, nananahimik lang siya dahil ayaw niya ng gulo.

Kailangan niya munang magpakalayo layo sa gulo dahil hindi pa tapos na mag sink in sa kanya ng buo ang nalaman tungkol sa pagkatao.

She was silent at first, but the moment that old crap woman opened her dirty mouth and began saying some bloody bullsh-ts about Shekinah's family, her eyesight became red and dark.

She was fine being insulted.

Not even her own birth mother's origin and actions won't budge her heart and won't make her brain throb with so much madness because that birth woman of her didn't get to raise her.

Probably because her scum bastard dad was trying to separate them to hid the fact that Canary was an ellegitimate daughter of his.

Canary knew Shekinah's family situation.

Kahit si Shekinah ay hindi alam ang totoo dahil ang iniisip nito at ng ibang mga tao ay ang kabaliktaran ng alam niya, kaya hindi niya hahayaan na mainsulto lang ng ganon kadali ang pamilya ng babae.

"D-Dear customer, please refrain yourself from getting any more trouble and stop this mess."

The shop manager bravely step forward and tried to convince Canary.

Nakasarado na ang shop kanina pa nang magsimulang saktan ni Canary si Luna. They knew how to handle the situation outside but not the one inside.

Both clans are very powerful except for the short and petite small woman kicking the Vylzen's young miss on the floor. Hindi niya alam kung kaninong pamilya ito.

The way Canary dressed was very different compared to the past.

The past her  dressed sophisticatedly with her hair always tied up in a pony tail while the present her dressed in a simple but elegant clothing with her hair down that's why none of them recognize her.

But in any angle where he tried to look at, he can sense the woman's powerful dominance that's why he can't help but shudder looking at her.

Napatigil si Canary at napatingin dito.

Ilang segundo pa ay ibinalik niya ang tingin sa babaeng nakahiga habang masama ang tingin sa kanya kahit nakahawak na ito sa sarili at nag sisimula na ang pag agos ng luha nito.

Luna started crying making herself look agrieved and hurt making everyone surrounding them look at her with pity in their eyes and looking at Canary with hostility.