26 : R18

With a shameless smile, Silva kissed her jaw before hiding his ecstatic face between her neck and her shoulders. His hips began to move on their own, causing small ripples and waves, building their momentum.

The bed rocked along with them as Silva thrust himself into her. Their hot skin against one another, his manhood inside of her, connecting both of them and causing them to be one.

Silva sat back up and watched where they were connected. His hard, pulsing c*ck thrusting inside of her hot wetness. His momentum picked up as he took her legs and hooked them over his shoulders as he bent forward, folding her in half.

Her walls tightened even more and his movement became faster and harder but still maintaining some gentleness afraid to aggravate Canary's insides.

The sound of hitting skin repeatedly echoed through the room.

Their sighs and moans called out to each other making Silva even more harder than before.

Suddenly, like a bolt of lightning, the ecstacy hit both Silva and Canary at the same time. He emptied inside of her as her walls tighten around him, squeezing him empty.

Silva pumped the last of his essence into her and when he pulled out, the pink hole kept quivering with his cum slowly leaking.

Napatingin si Silva sa ari at nakitang unti unti na naman itong tumitigas. (Bro-what? Lmao)

"I'm sorry kitten, but I'm still f*cking hungry."

Silva slowly positioned her legs to the side as he feasted upon her womanhood. His mouth came down and began sucking the little mound then with his tounge, he traced her folds licking both of their mixing cums.

Silva parted his mouth and replaced his tounge with his finger.

His finger began working inside. One finger became two as he widen the entrance. He worked his fingers inside Canary as she moaned and blushed hard.

With three fingers inside Canary, he watched as Canary came again on his fingers, this time the tightens became even more prominent on his fingers.

The thought of it squeezing his harden member became unbearable dahilan upang tanggalin niya ang mga daliri at dahan dahang ipinwesto ang babae.

He immediately guided his hardened member again, inside of the blooming little hole and pushed in slowly. The tightness hugged closely to him, causing him to slowly work his way back and forth until he was completely embedded inside of Canary.

His fingers played with Canary's clitoris, as he pulled in and out of her from behind. Silva pushed her body against his on coming hips, meeting him halfway.

Silva came over and sucked Canary's neck causing her to scream as her body shook. He released his essence into her once again, filling her up completely.

When he pulled out, Canary completely passed out.

She no longer had any strength left and left into her dreamland.

Nang makita kung gaano kaakit akit tignan ang babae ay nawala na naman si Silva sa sarili.

He watched how his and Canary's mixed white liquid flowed and leaked out of her.

He was ready to take her again but then he remembered something, his rationality came back and won over his obsessed and fucked up thought.

Hindi niya na pwedeng ituloy ang balak.

Ayaw niyang dalhin na naman ito sa hospital dahil sa ginawang kagaguhan, and maybe Canary will completely feel afraid of him causing the woman to leave him, not that he will let her.

Iniwanan niya muna ang babae at pinagpatuloy ang pagpapalabas sa bathroom.

After doing and releasing everything for a long time, Silva took the sleeping Canary to the bathroom and washed her completely specially not forgetting the cum inside her vagina.

When he was done, binihisan niya ito at nang matapos ay inayos ang pagkakahiga upang mabawasan ang sakit sa katawan nito kinaumagahan kahit kunti manlang.

Kinaumagahan, nang magising si Canary ay naramdaman niya ang mabibigat na paghingang tumatama sa mukha niya pati ang literal na bigat nang nagmamay ari nito.

She tried to free herself from his embrace but she was completely locked in. Aside from that, an electric pain from her head and below her, specifically from her vagina caused her to jolt and tears hanging on the corner of her beautiful eyes.

Silva opened his eyes and prepared to greet her but was instead met by a pitiful crying face from the woman.

"What's wrong? Where does it hurt? C'mon sweetheart, tell me!"

Maririnig mo ang pagpapanic ni Silva sa boses pero ang galaw nito ay banayad takot na baka mas masaktan pa ang babae.

"I-It hurts. My head and my b-body. W-why?"

Pagrereklamo ni Canary habang naiiyak na nagtanong kay Silva.

Given by the fact that the woman was completely wasted yesterday, hindi na nagtaka si Silva na ganito ang kinalabasan. Ang pino-problema nalang niya ay ang katawan ng babae.

"Shit! We only did it twice because I'm afraid that it will hurt you, but this shit arse pain didn't even understood the assignment and attacked your body." bulong ni Silva sa sarili habang pinupunasan ang luha sa mata ni Canary.

Sa kabila ng pagtataka ni Canary ay hindi niya maiwasang matawa sa mukha ni Silva.

The expression on his face was epic. He looks like he was ravaged and fuxked by someone that his face totally shows how frustrated he is.

Nakalimutan ni Canary ang tungkol sa rule niya na 3 meters distance away from Silva dahil dito. Pati ang galit niya sa lalaki ay napalitan ng tuwa because of the new expression on his face.

Meanwhile, Silva was lost in daze and was dazzled by Canary's laugh looking like a beautiful goddess.

Napailing nalang sa tuwa ang lalaki at dahan dahang hinawakan at binuhat ang babae pagkatapos ay inupo ito sa kandungan.

Canary didn't even realized that she was sent on Silva's lap from laughing too hard not until the pain hits her.

A moment later and she realized what had truly happened feeling the cool sensation in her little private part.

"Ointment? Why is their ointment in me?" pagtatanong niya sa sarili na ikinailing ni Silva.

Later on, a whole movie of flashbacks played in her mind.

-
A/N: Don't say I didn't warned ya'll. May tatak pa yan lol

Please be aware of any grammatically incorrect and misspelled words.