12

"Why are you not saying anything, hmm?"

Silva kept pestering Canary in an intimate position while dropping her some kisses on both side of the cheeks.

He kept the anger in his heart and noted some things in his mind that will be needed to be done later.

Intentional or not, the culprit needs to pay.

"Let me go." Canary look at Silva straight into his eyes.

She didn't utter a word.

Nagkatitigan lang silang dalawa na tila ba hinihintay kung sino ang unang magsasalita.

It was a long ass silence that kept the two of them occupied, not until it was Silva who unexpectedly first broke the silence.

Kahit siya man ay nagulat sa sarili.

Silva thought that he keeps expanding his boundaries of patience when it comes to the woman in front of him dahilan upang wala siyang ibang magawa kundi ang mapailing at mapabuntong hininga ng malalim.

He leaned his body towards the woman and put his head on her shoulder while inhaling her scent.

The woman's scent-no it was the woman herself who became his greatest comfort in an unexpected situation.

"I know...I'm wrong. Please don't treat me like this, kitten. You can shout at me, punch me on the face or worst you can even stab me directly. Just don't give me the silent treatment." Silva whispered in Canary's ears before he slowly tightened his hold on Canary's body.

Should I stay angry...or not? Nakakatamad na ring palaging tahimik.

Napabuntong hininga na lamang si Canary nang hindi matiis ang lalaki. Isa pa, parang masyado naring mahigpit ang pagkakayap nito sa kanya at baka mabali pa yung buto niya at talagang hindi siya magdadalawang isip na sundin ang sinabi ni Silva na sa-saksakin nalang ito.

"Bakit umuwi ka pa?" Canary snorted and pushed Silva against her on his chest but the hard headed man didn't even budge.

All he did was laughed it off feeling happy that Canary was willing to have a conversation with him.

"I really am wrong. That's why I'm back, a'ight? I did my best to finish my work sooner than expected," he replied while sniffing her neck down to her collarbone and planted it with some hickeys.

Canary shivered with his smooth moves.

What happened right now triggered her memories doing the deed when she first met the man.

She stiffened on the spot and that was when Silva noticed.

Napatigil rin si Silva nang mapansing hindi na gumagalaw si Canary kaya dahan dahan niyang hinimas ang likod nito na para bang pinapakalma.

"...Are you still afraid of me, kitten?" Silva asked with a hint of sadness in his voice na napansin naman kaagad ni Canary.

She didn't answer.

All she did was stay silent and let Silva speak with dissapointment in his voice.

Silva didn't see her for those whole f-cking 3 days.

At sa loob ng tatlong araw na'yun, kamuntikan na niyang maubos at mapatay nang walang libingan ang lahat ng mga sangkot sa nangyaring pangdo-droga sa kanya.

Fortunately, napigilan naman siya ng mga tauhan using Canary's name.

Aside from Logan, it was Landon the fox-his assistant as well as right hand man and Logan's twin, that he raised himself, knew the whole situation and cleverly used his woman's name so that he will spare the culprits for the last time.

Landon suggested that those fuckers were still needed and Canary's waiting for him especially that it's been three days and maybe she was bullied in school.

Guess what?

Landon got a crow tounge to the point na nagkatotoo ang sinabi nito.

If Landon knew what bad luck he had predicted, he would surely kneel in front of Canary for 3 days.

"...Kitten? Please don't be afraid of me."

Halos magmakaawa na si Silva kay Canary ngunit hindi niya pa rin ito narinig na sumagot.

Hindi na niya kinaya pa kaya mabilis niya itong tinignan sa mukha at nakita ang pamumula ng pisngi nito.

Silva look stunned and was glued at his spot while Canary looked at him embarassingly.

Hindi naman sa takot si Canary sa kanya.

Hindi lang talaga mapigilan ni Canary ang manigas sa kinauupuan lalo pa't hindi lang siya ang mag isang naninigas kundi pati ang inuupuan niya kaya para siyang natuod nang maramdaman ito at dahil na rin sa hiya.

When Silva realized what just happened, he laughed loudly not minding Canary's punches throwned at his shoulders.

Mas tumindi pa ang hiya ni Canary dahilan upang hilain niya ang buhok ni Silva.

"S-Stop laughing!" She gritted her teeth before biting his shoulders.

"Yes! Yes! Of course-pft-I mean, I will-pft- See? I can speak straight, already." Silva has never laughed his whole life.

He was raised in the worst environment and laughing will only put you on your grave that's why if anyone saw what just happened, surely people will think that he was replaced by a clone.

Worst, if ever his subordinates were the one who saw it, they would surely think if the Earth is still rotating on it's own axis and not on the planet Mar's axis.

"Did you get flustered with that? Don't worry, nothing will happen again...not yet." Silva whispered with a low magnetic voice resulting for the deep flustered rosy red color on Canary's cheeks.

"Jerk."

Mabilis na umalis si Canary sa pagkakakandong kay Silva at nagtungo ulit sa kusina upang kumuha nang makakain.

She didn't mind Silva's laugh and just focused to her destination.

When she arrived at the kitchen counter, mabilis siyang napahawak sa ulo dahil sa sakit. Mahina niyang sinuntok suntok ito hanggang sa tuluyan na ngang nawala ang sakit.

After a few minutes, she prepared everything while Silva walked and head into their room and took a bath releasing the mini Silva's frustration.

The home's atmosphere was harmonious and comfortable that it will make you think of it as an undoubtly husband and wife's newly formed family.

When dinner came, they ate with comfortable silence. After that, Canary did the dishes and everything while Silva was clinging on her back like a baby koala to his mom.

Hindi na nila ulit pinag usapan ang tungkol sa kamay ni Canary at kung ano ang nangyari sa school. After all, Silva had his own ways. One call and he will know everything from start to end.

Nang oras na para matulog, pinauna na muna ni Silva si Canary sa kwarto bago siya nagtungo sa home office.

He took his phone out and dialed a number.

["Yes, boss?"]

"Find everything about the Vylzen clan and the Rios clan. Nothing will be left out." Silva hanged up and ended the call.

Meanwhile, hindi naman maiwasang magtaka ni Landon nang marinig ang apelyidong Rios.

It was understandable finding dirts regarding the Vylzen clan but what's making him wonder was the Rios clan.

The Rios clan's young master was one of his boss' friend and even their families knew each other's underground businesses.

How did the Rios' young master provoke his boss?

One thing for sure, siguradong madadamay ang buong angkan nila...and the bond.

-
Please be aware of any grammatically incorrect and misspelled words.