8

"Ms. Arsene, please take a seat."

Nagtataka man ay naupo si Canary sa harap ng dean.

"Mr. Al'Draco's assistant called and told me that if you need assistance on something, perhaps changing your degree, we will offer help as soon as possible. We will do our best to assist you. "

Canary stared at the dean, her eyes devoid of any emotion.

The dean was looking at her with anticipations in his eyes na para bang hindi ito magdadalawang isip na sundin lahat ng kagustuhan niya.

Is this the influence of the second male lead?

Kung sabagay, yung mga male lead ay para sa mga female lead habang yung mga second male lead ay para sa mga readers, and the moment someone caught the SML's attention, they's be spoiled as fxxx.

Una pa lang, sigurado na si Canary na babaliwalain siya ng lahat. Specially the higher ups in the school lalo pa't wala na s'yang impluwensya sa mga tao.

In the past, they followed her and respected her because she was a Vylzen. One of the heirs and mostly an elite when it comes to social standings in the upper class. But now that she was nothing but an elligitimate bastard child, everyone's view of her fell down at the bottom.

In actuality, kahit naman nasa puder pa siya ng mga Vylzen ay marami pa ring galit at inggit sa kanya, hindi nga lang harap harapan na pinapamukha dahil sa yaman niya kaya nang paalisin at malaman na ng lahat ang tunay niyang pinaggalingan, they insulted her multiple times shamelessly .

But looking at the dean in front of her, muntikan nang tumaas ang kilay niya.

Naisip ni Canary na kulang nalang ay hagisan niya ito ng buto dahil nagmumukha nang aso ang dean sa harap niya na tila ba naghihintay na ibigay niya ang mga gusto nito.

"Would you like to transfer, Ms. Arsene?"

Canary stood up and bowed her head.

"No. I will stay in my department." Canary said and walk towards the door without looking back.

She knew that the dean was acting like that because he clearly knew the benefits of sucking up to her.

Even if being part of the Vylzen clan was strip off her, the dean will mostly help her in everything lalo pa't napakalakas ng backer niya.

She is currently Silva Al'Draco's woman and no one in their right mind would dare to provoke the man who holds both the black and white power.

Be it the government or the underworld, his name was enough to make them dig their own grave without a tombstone.

From the moment Canary took her step inside the classroom, lahat ay napatingin sa kanya.

Natahimik ang lahat at nawala ang ingay sa loob ng classroom nang makita siyang pumasok at naupo na para bang hangin ang mga ito sa loob.

She can clearly sense their hostility towards her but she didn't mind it at all, instead she took her bag and put it on the table for her to make a pillow out of it.

Nang ipikit niya ang mata ay siya namang pagpasok ng mga babaeng nagtatawanan.

Leading them was the female lead, Luna Vylzen and the woman named Alkia Chen as an imaginary side kick.

Nang makita siya ng mga babae ay s'ya ring pagtahimik nilang lahat.

Alkia was the one who broke the silence right after she took a seat beside the female lead.

"Really, so disgustingly shameles. I wonder how that one particular person spends her night. I'm pretty sure it was wild. I heard from a friend that she saw someone who she was very FAMILIAR with, walking towards the Black District and was escorted by a man into a luxury car," the woman named Alkia highlighted the familiar part.

Nagsimulang magbulungan ang lahat nang maintindihan ang mga salitang binigkas ng babae.

Black District was a taboo place for men and women who minded their reputation and dignity.

It was a place that entertained guests with prostitutes on standby.

Women and men who sell themselves with high prices were all waiting for their customers and women, especially men payed those escorts and prostitues to be their companion for the night or for days that they are payed to accompany someone.

Black District was a private place for those second generation heirs of some big companies.

It was an illegal place but was known to public because of the big names behind that business na kahit gobyerno ay hindi kayang ipasara ito.

Lahat ng pumupunta sa lugar na'yon ay mga mayayaman. They can pay up to millions of money just to find some companion for the night to warm their beds.

Mostly women who wanted to climb the bed of some businessmen and businesswomen just to suck up and find someone to support their needs.

Kung se-swertehin ay pwede kang bilhin ng customer kapag natipuhan ka but what goes next after that lost infatuation was a question mark.

Either you go back selling your body in Black District or you are given money to start your life after the deed.

Because of Alkia's provocations, mas tumindi pa ang bulungan ng mga tao sa paligid. Iisa lang ang iniisip ng lahat.

Canary Vylzen has fallen.

The woman who was once called the 'Queen of Heirs' fell down at the bottom and was already selling her body just to support her everyday needs.

Naglabasan lahat ng cellphone at sabay sabay na ibinalita ng mga ito sa school forum not minding if what Alkia said was a fact or a bluff.

One thing for sure, that rumor was a big f-cking one.

Imagine the person who was once at the highest place became the lowest of the lowest.

Every information was making them excited, especially for the guys who was thinking of visiting the Black District at the end of their classes.

Iisa lang ang tumatakbo sa utak nila ngayon. Ang makita ang babae sa lugar just to mock her and perhaps, pay for her body for them to taste the only woman who was blessed with a very beautiful body despite being so small.

Hindi na sila makapaghintay na matapos ang araw.

Of course, they can skip classes whenever they want but the subject and their only prey is currently attending classes and acts like nothing is happening.

Goodluck on that f-ckers! I will lit a candle in advance for your unnamed graves, kung may libingan nga lang na ilalaan sa inyo.

Canary laughed in her mind.

Sooner or later, this Alkia woman will kneel in front of her.

If they thought that they can bully her whenever they want...well, rest in peace for them.

The strongest backer who was once fated to support Luna Vylzen in the dark was now owned by her.

The person who supported both the male and female lead in the dark and the only person who was capable of giving and taking everything was currently in her grasp.

Canary will make sure that she will do everything to punish everyone who made the original's life a living hell.

The innoccent one who died without everyone knowing.

-

Please be aware of any grammatically incorrect and misspelled words.