48

If it weren't for Silva, once again, came to rescue the two of them. They would probably be tied up again on a chair and with a single light above their head.

The two women were currently asleep.

What happened earlier was a big failure.

They were confident that they will not get caught dahil kayang kaya nilang dalawa na makipaglaban kahit pa nakapikit.

But the thing was, as soon as Shekinah showed the gun in her hands and publicly told them what she discovered, inactivate na ng isa sa mga tauhan ni Hugo ang airconditioner ng restaurant which holds a sleeping gas that would knocked out the people who have inhailed it. Aside from that, it had a special effect similar to a drug that can cause a person's rationality to drop down for minutes. Kung saan matagumpay silang dalawa na naging biktima.

Hindi tumalab ang sleeping gas kay Hugo at sa mga tauhan nito dahil bago pa man niya kinuha at dinala ang mga babae sa restaurant ay nakainom na sila ng pill upang hindi maapektuhan.

The gas made Canary and Shekinah paralyzed before losing their consciousness. After all, when Hugo leaped towards Canary, he only made it look like he was about to attack her but the truth was him, catching the woman, saving her from falling on the floor and hitting her head.

Mabilis rin namang kumilos ang isa sa mga tauhan ni Hugo at sinalo si Shekinah.

They separated the two of them by bringing them to different rooms.

Si Shekinah ay nasa katabing kwarto ni Canary.

Ang kinalalagyan na kwarto ni Canary ay mismong kwarto ni Hugo and there he is, standing at the bedside, looking at her with unreadable expression on his face.

Hugo bend down his body and slowly creep up to Canary before caressing her face down to her neck. Dahan dahan itong napalunok habang maiging tinitigan ang mukha ng babae.

"You...you really look beautiful than that bitch who once captivated me. I was wrong babe, that woman was a f-cking slut who was f-cked by different men in my organization. I made a big mistake. I should've accepted you, held you in my arms and f-ck the life out of you when you openly offered yourself to me, "    saad ni Hugo kay Canary na mahimbing ang tulog at walang kaalam alam sa nangyayari sa paligid.

Hugo once  again whispered, "Did you change to Silva because I wasn't giving you attention anymore? That son of a bitch dared to steal what's mine! Don't worry baby, you're back in my arms again. This time, hinding hindi na ako magkakamaling balewalain ka."

Ang nahihibang na pakikipag usap nito sa natutulog na babae.

Nagpatuloy lang ang paghaplos niya sa mukha nito pagkatapos ay tumigil at dahan dahan hinawakan ang damit ni Canary.

Ngunit bago paman niya magawa ang binabalak sa babae ay napahinto siya sa ginagawa at kinuha ang cellphone sa bedside table nang tumunog ito.

"What the f-ck do you want? I'm busy."

Iritadong salubong niya sa taong nasa kabilang linya ngunit tinawanan lang siya nito.

[ "Just because you already got what you want doesn't mean I can't have what's mine. I've given you the men, the money, and everything that you asked me for. Now, time to heed my words." ]

"Tsk. You f-cker, they've already started everything by now. His tower's system will automatically shut down by this time and your men as well as my men will take over the tower. Silva is probably shaking his tail right now. You have planned this well, hitting his main head quarters and not letting him breathe a second. Kapag naging matagumpay ang plano ngayon, you can already see your bright future and his dead body in front of you, waving at you."