19

The torture has been going for several hours already.

Every time Silva cuts a part of their body, the bleeding part will get treated before he cuts another. At nagpatuloy 'yon hanggang sa aksidente siyang napatingin kay Shekinah na halos maligo na sa kanyang pawis at palakas ng palakas ang panginginig nito.

Silva remembered that this woman was one of the people who protected his kitten that's why he decided to stop the torturing and gestured Reed and Landon who stayed beside him, ordering them to bring the woman and the unconscious dean who was completely knocked out at hindi nagtagal dahil sa takot tuwing maririnig ang sigaw ng mga matatanda.

Dinala ang dalawa sa isang silid na kulay gray ang pinto,  where that room is actually a judgement room.

Ang pinasukan na kwarto kanina ay may pulang pinto, indicating that the room was going to be soaked by blood.

There were different and multiple rooms inside their hideout, and every door consisted of 3 different colors.

The white one was for the members, chilling their asses.

The red one was for torturing people, bleeding them out.

The gray one was for the judgement whether you will be spared or not.

The black one...was for the people who will be directly killed.

If you think that this place is their hq, na-uh. This place was just an execution place.

It was their world since they were young.

"B-Bakit mo kami dinala dito?" Shekinah asked while doing her best not to stutter but her best wasn't enough.

Kahit anong gawin niyang pang panghi-hipnotismo sa sarili ay hindi niya pa rin magawang pakalmahin ito dahil sa takot at kabang nararamdaman sa tuwing maririnig niyang gumalaw ang lalaki. Para kasing sa tuwing may maririnig siya, baka isang hakbang lang nito ay baka may nakatutok na sa kanya na baril o di kaya katana o dagger ba.

Even if she was completely unfazed whenever she did those torturing to her victims, iba pa rin kung ikaw na ang subject kahit nasanay ka pa sa mga ganoong bagay.

Her heart beats faster than a cheetah could run at kulang nalang ay mawalan siya ng malay katulad nalang ng manok nilang dean.

She almost forgot how to breathe when Silva spoke for the first time, that was because when he was torturing earlier, he didn't say a word and continuesly cut those disgusting pigs.

"I need you to stay with my woman whenever she attends to school." Silva spoke while gesturing Reed to take off her blindfold.

Napamura naman ng ilang beses si Shekinah sa isip dahil sa sinabi ng lalaki.

F-ck you! Kung 'yan lang rin pala ang sasabihin mo, dapat sa maayos na paraan. Hindi yung first time akong napilitang magdasal dahil sa kaba na baka putulin mo na ang ulo ko kapag namali ako ng salita.

Pero syempre, sa isip lang ni Shekinah 'yon.

Baka kasi kapag lumabas na talaga ito sa bibig niya, maputulan pa siya ng dila at ulo dahil sa katarantaduhan niya.

"O-Of course, I will. I was planning to do that anyway," pagsagot niya sa lalaki habang inaayos ang paningin dahil sa pagka-blurred nito.

Sa ilang oras ba naman na pagtatakip sa mata niya, sinong hindi maduduling.

When her vision was already clear, she tilted her head and accidentally meet someone's hazel brown eyes.

That someone was Reed who keeps grinning watching the woman's reaction from the very start.

Although Reed knows that they were still in a very dangerous situation, he can't keep his eyes away from the tall woman who's emotions and face expressions were like an open book.

He saw how she was scared, then frowned, then the infamous sigh of relief.

Hindi niya mapigilan ang ngisi dahil sa babae kaya nang magtama ang mga tingin nila, muntikan nang sumabog sa galit si Shekinah dahil sa nakikitang mapang asar na mukha ni Reed.

She glared at him angrily but all the guy did was to laugh at her angry expression.

"Are you both done?" Silva commented while looking at the two.

Hindi ata namalayan ng dalawa na kanina pa sila nakatingin sa isa't isa at ilang minuto na ang nakalipas.

They didn't even notice Silva's presence and seemed like they forgot about his existence while on each other's gaze.

Even though Silva was angry, he was distracted by the two that it made him wanted to leave but forced himself to stay because he still has things to say.

"Prepare the university's papers and make that sleeping old man become new the president of the school. Make sure he knows how to handle every mess and don't let his head gets bigger with his position and for the rest, you know what to do." Silva stood up not wanting to stay any longer.

The moment he was out, he heard a crashed sound and guessed that the two were fighting.

Hindi niya pinansin ito bagkus ay nagpatuloy sa paglalakad.

Sumalubong sa kanya si Troy na nagdadalawang isip na lumapit pero dahil tinulak ni Logan, napilitan itong lumapit dala dala ang isang folder.

"B-Boss, pinabibigay pala ni scar face, si Logan nagbigay sa'kin niyan, importante daw." Troy immediately looked at Logan and saw that the man vanished making him cursed multiple times in his head.

Kung hindi lang siya natalo sa pustahan kahapon ay baka kahit balatan pa siya ng buhay, hinding hindi siya lalapit sa boss nila ngayon lalo pa't sila mismo ang nakasaksi kung gaano nagising ulit ang demonyo.

Even if Silva was leading them, all he did was to order them around. Not once nor twice he was the one who dirtied his hands. They only obeyed not until their boss met the lady.

Silva didn't mind his subordinate and read the file in his hands.

Good for her, she can protect my woman.

What he read was expected.

He was reading the confidential file about Shekinah Montero.

Turns out, her missing brother was a person he knew very well, that not even his own family knew the existence of the man who they thought died in a bomb explosion in Afghanistan.

-

Please be aware of any grammatically incorrect and misspelled words.