6

The next few days, Silva had tried his best to meet Canary's demand.

He had dutifully cared for Canary, though it wasn't first class or grand at that, as that was also his first time treating someone with care, ginawa niya naman lahat ng makakaya niya para lang hindi matakot ang babae.

Every morning, sinisigurado niyang nakapag breakfast ang babae. He would even brought a whole box filled with different snacks used to coaxed the lady.

All she did was sleep and eat for the past few days.

Canary was happy staying indoors, hindi rin naman siya pinapalabas ni Silva dahil mas gugustuhin pa nitong manatili ang babae sa paningin niya.

Sa ilang araw na pagsasama nila, at first, Canary was wary of him.

She keeps getting agitated whenever he sticks to her side.

In the past, she was cautious against Silva which was perfectly normal for a victim to act considering she was in front of her r-pist.

But as days go by, her wariness vanished as she prefered to stay close to him like a lizard which makes the man happy because that was the plan.

As for Canary's plan?

It was always him, becoming her life and bank saving support.

"I am bored."

Canary softly spoke to the man holding her body deep into his chest.

She suddenly spoke that it widen Silva's eyes in surprise.

First, he wasn't expecting Canary to be the first one to speak. It was always him who keeps asking the woman in his arms. Second, even if she spoke, it was always about foods or about her daily schedule in sleeping and that was all.

Silva was really surprised as he wasn't expecting for the woman to say something unrelated to eating and resting, especially to clearing her name about the drugging incident where she keeps apologizing non-stop na s'yang ikinagagalit ni Silva.

He was actually waiting for her to speak up without those depressing topics.

"What would you like to do? Hm..?"

Silva sofly answered her, his ocean dark blue eyes looking down on her, meeting her amber eyes, as he keeps staring at her without blinking.

He feels damn happy as the woman in his arms no longer trembled at the sight of him, even snuggling to his chest for comfort.

After all, they stick to each other mula umaga hanggang gabi at sinisigurado ni Silva na hindi niya mabibigla o aksidenteng matakot ang babae.

"Paint...I want to paint," Canary stared at him.

Silva was baffled.

He didn't expect the woman to be a great artist or knows how to paint. He has never heard of it, or maybe she was keeping it a secret for the rest of her life as no one really cared about her.

Thinking like this, Silva was in rage again but tried to keep it down as he knew that the woman can sense his mood.

"Sure, kitten. You can paint anytime you want,"   he murmured on the woman's ears before kissing her on her foreheard.

He simply stared at her before he finally picked up his phone to make a call.

Less than an hour later, the doorbell rang.

Iniwan muna ni Silva si Canary na nakahiga sa kama pagkatapos ay binuksan ang pintuan kung saan nakita niya ang mga tauhan na may dala dalang tig iisang box.

He ordered them to leave it in front of his room and never step foot inside and if they disobeyed, he would cut the foot without hesitation and that made his men shivered in fear because they know that their boss won't kid at all.

Meanwhile, halos magkanda atake naman sa puso ang mga tauhan niya dahil kung ano ano nalang ang iniuutos ng boss nila sa kanila.

Pabulong na nag uusap ang mga ito papalabas ng gate.

"Sigurado ba kayong tama pa pag iisip ni boss?"

"Why don't you try asking him? Tapos susunduin ka nalang namin para ilibing."

"Fuck you, Troy! "

"Sure, baby. Sa bahay ko ba?"

"Tang-namo!"

"Eh sino ba naman kasi ang hindi makakapag isip n'yan. He keeps ordering us some weird sh-ts. Last time, it was all snacks, then clothes, and now some art supplies. Is he keeping some chick?"

"Si Logan lang makakasagot niyan. Logan was the only person he called about something so let's not try to be a busybody or we're dead."

Canary immediately sat down as she saw Silva approaching with some box in his hands.

Kitang kita ni Silva ang pag iiba ng mood ng babae.

She's full of excitement that it looks like her eyes were sparkling while staring at the box in his hands.

When he arrive in front of her, muntikan na siyang mapahalakhak nang makitang nakasunod pa rin ang tingin nito sa box na hawak hanggang sa nailagay niya ito sa kama.

"Is this...?"

Canary look like a child that was given candies as she reached for the box and opened it.

"Yes, kitten. "

She starts taking out all the things and prepared it.

"..."

Silva stared at the person in front of him.

In front of him was a different person again. Parang habang tumatagal yung pagsasama nila, paiba iba rin ang nakikita niyang ugali ng babae.

It was as if Canary had forgotten his presence
in the existence of her art supplies.

She prepared everything in just a minute and started painting forgetting his existence.

Napailing na lamang si Silva pagkatapos ay nilapitan ang babae.

He gently taps her head and lightly kissed her forehead. Canary looks at him confusingly but then halted before giving him a sweet smile and a hug that almost stopped Silva's heartbeat and breathing.

Nanigas siya sa kinatatayuan when he realized that he should've given her this from the start.

But, groaned when he also didn't know it at first as it was not written in the report and this is the first time that the woman asked for these things.

"Thank you."

As soon as Canary said that, she immediately escape from his embrace and continued painting.

"Y-Yeah. I'll be right back. You do your own thing, 'kay?"

Silva once again kissed her forehead and heads outside the room.

Iniwan niya ang babae na nagsisimula nang magpintura.

Little did Silva knows, this will become a big clue that will help him in the future.

He picked up his phone and dialed a number.

"Boss, everything's ready. The transfer was done. Every company's ownership has been aquired forcefully. What's next?"

Tthe man on the other line said.

"I'll be right there. Make sure I see them bathing their own blood, Reed. Don't f-cking dissapoint me."

His cold voice penetrated the other's ears making them gulped hard.

"Yes, boss."

-

Please be aware of any grammatically incorrect and misspelled words.