2

"No! Please! Go away!"

Canary with no voice shouted in fear as he saw Silva walk in.

"W-What..."

Silva muttered nang titigan niya ang babaeng takot at hubo't hubad na niyayakap ang sarili sa malamig na sahig ng banyo.

Kitang kita ang takot at ang pamumutla ng mukha nito habang nakatingin sa kanya. He could clearly see the mess that he made in those weak and fragile body.

A body marked with so much hickey, brutal bruises that stand so much with the color of purple looking so horrifying on a pale white milky body of the woman curling her body on the floor.

Even he himself who made those horrifying scene paled him as the woman keeps screaming with a soundless voice asking him to go away.

He was a person incapable of feeling those emotions but it did crept inside him.

She keeps crying and screaming soundlessly making it look like she was not the woman he knew before this incident happened.

Ibang iba ang babaeng nakikita niya ngayon.

The woman he knew was arrogant, scrutinizing, scheming, and a very evil woman. But looking at her right now, she looks like a broken vase unable to fix herself and the perpetrator was him.

Silva's suspicion lessened facing the situation.

Everything seems out of place and didn't make sense.

The woman clearly was obsessed towards Rios.

Why would she suddenly aim at him. At kung ang babae talaga ang mastermind sa pando-droga sa kanya, why does she look so frightened and in so much fear, anger and wary towards him seemingly looked like she was the one who was wronged?

If she really did all of that, why would she traumatized herself just for a plan to make his f-cking friend, give attention to her?

Why?

Hindi niya alam ang gagawin, nakatayo't hubad lang siyang nakatingin sa babaeng halos dumikit na sa pader sa takot.

Patuloy ang pagmamakaawa nito kasabay ang pag iyak na walang kaboses boses.

Her lips bleed so much with her biting it whenever she tried to shoo him away. She was truly terrified under his presence.

Laking gulat nalang niya nang bigla itong nawalan ng malay habang umaagos ang dugo sa ari nito.

He panic and immediately took the girl in his arms, holding the unconscious body, he called for his subordinates to inform the hospital for treatment and ordered for a female doctor.

Inilagay niya muna sa kama ang babae pagkatapos ay nagbihis saka naman niya isinunod na suotan ng t-shirt niya ang babae.

He took the woman in his arms again and immediately head to the car parked ready for him and arrived at the hospital driving like a devil on the lose chased by demons, his inner demons.

5 female doctors greeted them and took the woman inside, immediately tended and started examining the woman's body.

Gulat na gulat man sa natuklasan ay nagpatuloy sa paggamot ang mga babae.

They can only feel resentment towards the man who completely teared the woman's vagina. Her body was completely covered with hickeys and bruises but it will only lead to their deaths if they interfered. They can clearly see that no foreplay and preparations were done resulting the wounds and bruises inside her walls.

The only thing that they can do is to tend the wound, hopefully will lessen the pain inside the walls of the unconscious woman.

After the treatment, inilipat si Canary sa VVIP room kung saan ay mabilis ring nakasunod si Silva. The doctors instructed him for what to do, however, he can literally feel the resentment in their eyes but he didn't mind it.