39

"Ano ba, bitawan mo nga ako!"

Shekinah was frustrated big time habang sapilitang tinatanggal ang pagkakahawak ni Reed sa bewang niya.

They were currently talking about the attack that had happened. It  was Canary herself who told them how exactly did it started until the end where she successfully captured the attacker.

She even told them that after the hitman unknowingly and mistakenly finished her off, he was after Shekinah who was resting in her room dahilan upang biglang napatayo si Reed sa kinauupuan at lumapit kay Shekinah.

Actually, everything was a mess and very suspicious.

Nakasunod ang mga mata nilang lahat kay Reed na bigla biglang tumayo at naglakad patungo sa hospital bed ni Shekinah na nakaupo lang dito habang nakababa ang mga paa sa sahig pagkatapos ay humingi ito ng tawad dahil sa kapabayaan lalo pa't mismong siya ang may ari ng hospital.

Of course, all Shekinah did was brushed it off ngunit nagulat nalang ito nang hilain siya ng lalaki pagkatapos ay naupo sa kama at iniupo siya sa pagitan ng mga hita nito.

She was sitting in front of him while Reed was facing her back. She tried to free herself but unfortunately failed.

These disgusting animals.

Canary commented in her mind while looking at both the of them who seemed oblivious to the people inside the room.

She was looking at them with disgust and disdain without even considering that she herself, was currently sitting on Silva's lap who was observing every bit of her expressions.

"Are you done? Can we head off?"  Pagtitigil ni Canary sa paglalandian ng dalawa.

"Reed guy, you're in charge of her. I'm heading home 'cause I am so damn tired."

Pagrereklamo niya pagkatapos ay tumayo at dahil nakayakap pa rin si Silva sa kanya na kanina pa tahimik, hinila niya nalang rin ito papaalis sa lugar dahilan upang maiwan ang apat na tao.

On their way home, in the car while Silva was driving, he kept on glancing at his woman who was keeping her eyes closed.

Tch, damn bastard.

As soon as she was done receiving his uncomfortable glances, she shifted her inner self and let the other Canary take and control her own body.

Canary was back on her normal self pero pinili niyang manahimik at napagdesisyunan na ipikit ang mga mata hanggang sa makatulog.

When she woke up, a familiar scene greeted her vision and that's when she knew na nasa kwarto na siya sa bahay nila.

She didn't even woke up when Silva was carrying her, lest she knew that they had already arrived at home.

Dahan dahan siyang umupo mula sa pagkakahiga pagkatapos ay napatingin sa pinto nang bumukas ito.

"You're awake? How are you feeling?"  He asked while heading towards her with some unknown files in his hand.

"Fine. Are you busy?"  Tanong niya sa lalaki na lumapit sa desk table na katabi lang ng kama upang ilagay dito ang mga nasa kamay pagkatapos ay lumapit at humalik sa kanyang noo.

Silva lifted his arms and again, she was caught in an embrace.

"I have to tell you something." Silva started while staring at her.

Canary remained silent and gestured him to continue his words before she took her cellphone out of her pocket and browsed something from the intermet.

"You'll be left behind, alone, here in this house starting tomorrow. I have something to attend to some other country." Silva said while stroking Canary's arms.

He was kissing the back of her head filling the void in his heart that will eventually worsen once he left the country tomorrow at dawn.

"...Okay." Canary answered, still using her phone.

She was texting Shekinah regarding her laptop that was left behind due to some unexpected event.

Silva sighed while looking at the woman.

Alam niya mismo sa sarili niya na hindi siya gaanong gusto ng babae at wala itong masyadong pakialam sa kanya but experiencing it head on, he was damn frustated at the fact that pierced right through him.

"I'll be gone for a week, kitten. It will be so damn long and I can't even bring you with me because it will be very dangerous."  Saad ni Silva dahilan upang matigil ang paggalaw ni Canary sa mga daliri niyang dutdot ng dutdot sa cellphone nito.

She looked up and saw the unknown stirred emotions on his face.

He was always defenseless when faced in front of her but he was like the antarctic ocean itself when faced with other people.

"...Mmm, I'll wait for you."    She gently said earning a surprise look from Silva.

Hindi naman mapigilan ni Silva ang yakapin nang mahigpit ang babae sa sagot nito.

He was damn frustrated for leaving the woman behind but he can't help it because one of the minor towers that  held his black power collapsed. Not literally but the inside work of the tower was infiltrated by some dirty coackraches and it needed some cleaning.

He'll be leaving for a week pero dahil sa babaeng naghihintay sa kanya ay hindi hahayaan ni Silva na magtagal siya sa lugar.

"Where are you heading and when?"  She asked.

"Dawn, and I'm heading to Germany."  Sagot ni Silva dahilan upang matahimik si Canary.

Confirmed.

Canary thought while looking at Silva's face.

The novel's flow of the story keeps unfolding. It was starting and Canary can't help but frowned.

Something big will happen at Germany and the change of powers will greatly affect Silva's. It will even bring casualties to him that's why his stay at the country will last for a month and a half because of the damage from a single source and traitor of the group.

Hindi alam ni Canary ang buong storya dahil pagkatapos niyang itigil ang pagbabasa nang mamatay siya sa nobela, hindi na niya ito tinapos at nag punta sa isang forum kung saan lugar ng mga tamad magbasa ang kadalasang tumatambay.

There she was, greeted with spoilers as a summary for the whole novel and read a lot before sleeping until morning came and the new day took her life.

She only knew some important parts of the story but not an ounce of idea for the whole novel especially those damn villains dahil sa antok niya.

-

Please be aware of any grammatically incorrect and misspelled words.