25 : R18

-MATURE SCENE AHEAD, SKIP IF IT'S UNCOMFORTABLE FOR YOU-

"Nngh~" An alluring moan came out from Canary's mouth the moment Silva stroke her thighs.

Silva shivered and had goosebumps.

Hindi niya aakalain na sa simpleng haplos niya ay lalabas ang ganon kagandang boses galing sa babae.

He was aroused.

Completely and damnlessly aroused by the actions of the woman.

"F*ck, kitten! Your body smells so damn good." Silva commented while planting some soft kisses on Canary's neck.

The man's hot lips continuesly pecked and lingered on her neck.

His body which was tightly pressed and was constantly rubbing against Canary.

Hindi maiwasang umarko ng katawan ni Canary.

She was captivated by the perfect explosion of pleasure in her body that she can't help wanting more.

In particular, Silva kept using his hard arousal to rub the place between her thighs which earned him a mouthful of moans from Canary's sweet plump rosy lips.

It didn't take long before the rubbing caused Canary a great sense of urge to do the deed as soon as possible.

"Nngh~H-Hot...W-want it~"

Canary's eyes were misty and glistening from the pleasurable sensation and her mind getting muddled.

The man's hands were eagerly tearing Canary's robes. It was obvious how impatient he was from the excitement and arousal that he was feeling.

Canary was moving subconsciously.

Lasing siya at dahil sa alcohol na tumama sa utak at sa buong katawan niya ay hindi niya mapigilan ang pag ungol.

The lust evaded her system that she was unable to get out of it.

Silva was done taking off the robe from her body and a wonderful sight greeted him.

Her pale snow milky white skin was revealed under the lights that illuminated the room. The sensual sight could lose a person's rational mind.

Her pink snowy mounds glistening formed a powerful contrast with her white skin.

Hindi mapigilang mapalunok ng ilang ulit ni Silva.

The first time that they did the deed was when he r-ped the woman. Hindi niya masyadong maalala ang lahat dahil para lang itong promotion videos na nag p-play sa utak niya at hindi ang nangyari buong gabi.

He was under the drug of influence kaya wala siya sa sarili idagdag mo pa ang galit na namuo nang dahil sa pangyayari.

But now that he was experiencing everything with a rational and straight thinking mind, he was going crazy.

Crazy by the fact that he wants to ravage the woman just like what he did the first time he touched her. He became obesessive by the fact that he felt he owned her.

Hindi na siya makapaghintay kaya mabilis siyang kumilos.

He shoved his face on her chest and suddenly bit down ruthlessly on Canary's perfectly rounded breast with the nipple in his mouth.

"Ah~"

Canary felt a rough tounge continuesly teasing her nipples through tounge to skin contact. Her body arched with the pleasure and her mouth watering.

As Silva's mouth violated her upper body, his hands stroke the tender skin of her inner thighs. His hand didn't stop there as it trailed higher, nudging itself into her private part and feeling her velvety skin with no pubic hair.

Silva was not contented.

Hindi niya mapigilan ang sarili at inilipat ang kamay sa ibang parte.

He was not contented with that level of touching so he spread apart her snow white legs and and used his index finger to touch her labia, which resembled the petal of a something extraordinary.

Canary flinched at the man's action earning another loud moan from her.

Her vagina was completely drenced from sex warm juices that Silva can't helped but to rub his finger in circle mutiple times.

Nang hindi makapaghintay ay ipinasok niya ang isang daliri and relentlessly slide it in and out of her body, completely exploring every corner of the walls inside of the woman.

"Mhm~" Canary couldn't help but to close her legs, but was constantly twitching from the unexpected insertion of a foreign object in her private hole and the vigorous and rythmical finger thrust.

Canary was overwhelmed by the sensation. The finger job made her whole body limp.

Silva's generous palm and long fingers composing his hands were occupied stirring pleasure from her body.

One of his hands was ruthlessly excavating her vagina, while the other hand was ravaging her full mounded breasts, kneading them into various shapes. His deep ocean blue eyes were bloodshot filled with deep obsession and lust.

His perfectly shaped red lips were continuesly kissing her plump lips and making marks fields on her bloomed neck, leaving not only hickeys but a glistening trailed of saliva on the woman's body.

Canary's whole body was wet with sweat, saliva and pre-cum mixing making Silva even more excited.

Hindi na makapag isip ng tama si Canary dahil sa nangyayari sa katawan.

"You asked for this, kitten."

He immediately lowered his head and kissed her little mouth. His tounge roughly invade her, intertwining with her tounge, but it wasn't enough to satisfy his craving, thus he sucked on it.

Canary was kissed until she couldn't tell West from East.

Silva noticed that Canary was in a tranced.

He relaxed his strength, allowing the tender buds of nipple on her chest to rub on his shoulders. Both his hand and his arousal wantonly fondled her delicate body.

He ran his right hand from her thigh to her small but tight little butt and pulled Canary closer to him, nestling his c*ck between her thighs and gently nudged on her entrance.

Naging dahilan ito upang mapayakap si Canary sa leeg ng lalaki. Kumilos bigla ang katawan niya sa takot.

Her white soft legs encircled and wrapped around Silva's strong waist.

Canary's mind completely went offline as she felt her entrance slowly opening wide and sent her body some pain.

Tears formed at the corner of her eyes making Silva returned his rationality.

"H-Hurts..."

"Shhh~ It's alright, kitten. Bear with it a little longer." Silva said while planting some kisses on the woman's face to distract herself from the pain.

He couldn't completely enter her.

His glans barely passed through her entrance because of the tightness around her little walls.

F*ck! It f*ucking feels good!

It feels like a thousand little mouths were sucking his glands.

The pleasure was unbearable and it was killing him.

-

A/N: Nako, binasa talaga oh.

Please be aware of any grammatically incorrect and misspelled  words.