17

Nang makalabas si Silva ay nakita niya ang kaibigang si Hugo na nakikipaglaban kay Reed, na isa sa mga tauhan niya.

They were both moving professionally and deadly with two different emotions.

Reed was fighting with calmness and playfulness flowing in him while Hugo was fighting desperately so that he can head inside and check out what was happening.

Hindi naman maiwasang magpustahan ng mga kasamahan ni Reed at tatawa tawa pa habang nanunuod.

"Bro-What the fuck?! Seriously? Tatalunin ka na niyan, tatawa tawa ka pa ring gago ka-ooh...masakit 'yun. Rest in peace sa itlog mo pare!"

Troy commented while watching the fight habang natawa naman ang apat pang kasamahan nila.

"Fuck! Ang ingay mo kasing gago ka!"  Sagot naman ni Reed habang sinasalo ang suntok ni Hugo dahilan upang mas lalo itong magalit.

They continued fighting, not until their vision saw Silva heading towards them.

The moment everyone's eyes landed on Silva, Hugo was frowning while the subordinates started cursing in their minds.

Kung si Hugo ay pagtataka at hindi komportable sa nakikita niya kung saan yakap at buhat ni Silva si Canary, ang mga tauhan naman ni Silva ay nagsisimulang magdasal kahit na kampon sila ng mga demonyo.

Silva just passed by them not minding everyone's attention while his men looked at each other and started following him.

Hugo was planning to ask Silva what was happening and to also take Canary away from Silva with the excuse of her, waiting to be judge by the school president para kahit manlang mahawakan niya ang babae, pero bigla siyang hinarang ni Reed.

"Drop your thoughts. Mag focus ka nalang sa girlfriend mo at sa sarili mo. I am also a guy, Rios. Either way, you made a big mistake."

Pagkatapos sabihin ni Reed ang mga salitang 'yun ay itinulak niya si Hugo palayo.

Hugo started cursing and was planning not to give up when Reed took a dagger and penetrated it deep into his leg resulting to a pained groan escaped out of his mouth.

"I said...drop it, you fucking twat!" Reed once again said while kicking Hugo's body and left him on the floor.

Reed was annoyed...so fucking annoyed. At first, he was just playing with Hugo but now, he really wanted to kill the guy.

Nang maabutan ang mga kasamahan sa labas ay nakita niyang wala na ang boss nila.

Nakatayo lang ang mga ito sa harap ng mga sariling kotse habang tulalang nakatingin sa entrance ng building kung saan siya naman ay nakatayo at nakatingin sa mga ito.

He clicked his tounge and walk towards them.

"What do we do?" Troy started asking, making the atmosphere heavier than before.

"Fuck!"

"Shit!"

"Damn!"

"Really!"

They all started cursing not minding the few people looking at them na kaagad rin namang tumakbo dahil sa mga nakakatakot na aura ng mga ito at ang madilim na ekspresyon sa mga mukha nila.

It was back again, this was the second time that they saw the blank cloudy eyes of their boss.

The first time was when...he killed his own mother.

Hindi nila aakalaing mangyayari at makikita ulit nila ang ekspresyong 'yon.

"Let's go. Let's wait for the signal. I'm pretty sure he already ordered Logan and Landon to do some things. Let's go wait for them at the headquarters." Reed suggested while opening the door of his car habang sumunod naman ang mga kasamahan niya.

Meanwhile, when Silva arrived at their bedroom, he put Canary on the bed and took her shoes off her feet and then wrap some blanket on her.

Nakatitig lang siya sa mukha ng babae habang hinahaplos ang buhok nito but he was completely startled when Canary mumbled a few words and shed some tears.

"P-Please, I b-beg you! D-Don't touch m-me!"

Silva immediately positioned his body and took Canary into his arms, patting the small woman's back.

"Kitten, wake up! This is me. This is Silva! C'mon sweetheart, wake up!"  He pleaded while trying to wake Canary up.

She was completely hidden inside his arms, facing him while Silva keeps stroking her body carefully planting some kisses above her head.

Canary was unconscious outside but she was completely awake in her dream.

It felt like she was the real Canary.

She experienced how Silva r-ped her at the beginning, hostility filled his eyes while looking at her.

She tried to plead but was ignored.

When she woke up, Silva abused her, abusing her body 'till he was tired and ordered his men to threw her into a brothel.

There, ilang beses siyang ginah-sa at sinaktan ng mga customer hanggang sa hindi na niya kinaya pa at sinaksak nang basag na bote ang customer niya. Nang makita kung paano umagas ang dugo sa katawan nito ay bigla siyang natauhan. But then, she realized na wala na siyang takas at iisa lang ang alam niyang makakapagpalaya sa kanya.

So, she took the glass of bottle once again and penetrated it deep into her heart.

She shed tears until her consciousness fades away.

When suddenly another scene appeared, she was baffled.

Some scenes were playing at nakita niya ang buhay ni Chloe. She was very happy and contented. She was a sweet daughter to her parents.

She was loved by everyone and was admired.

She loves the attention at the same time she remained lowkey. Hindi niya alam pero deep inside her heart, may takot na nakatago.

Her life was perfect as she had everything.

Fame, parents, friends, they were her family.

Pero bakit hindi niya maiwasang matakot at makadama nang pag iisa?

She felt lonely without knowing the reason but she tried focusing and distracting herself with the hobbies that she has gradually loved.

Until one day, she saw a book and was captivated by it.

Pinagpuyatan niya ito pero nang mabasa kung paano namatay si Canary, she was depressed. She was hurt deeply. It felt like her whole being shattered when she read how pitiful the woman is.

She felt it was her, experiencing the tragedy that the woman faced.

When she woke up, a realization hit her.

She was Canary herself.

Ang babaeng namatay sa librong binasa niya at ang babaeng nag-ngangalang Chloe ay iisa.

She was Canary herself in the first place.

Chloe was her second life and was the dream life that she prayed and was given to her.

But then, the gods played again and put her back into this damned book.

-

Please be aware of any grammatically incorrect and misspelled words.