21

"Don't you dare lay your hands on my girl." Shekinah gloomily said and glared at the middle aged woman almost exploding in anger looking at them.

It was the legal wife of the Vylzen Clan's head and Canary's former mother in name.

Nasa likod ni Shekinah si Canary habang magkahawak naman si Luna at ang ina nito.

They coincidentally met at a botique and just as Shekinah and Canary were trying on some dresses, hindi nila namalayan na papasok pala ang dalawa and viola, the middle aged woman spotted Canary and immediately started harassing her verbally, while Luna keeps pushing some inappropriate words and indirectly slandered her adding some fuel into her mother's wretched mind completely alike with her daughter.

If you're wondering kung bakit hindi sila natuloy at wala sila sa bar ngayon, it started before they arrived at Shekinah's car and was ready to leave.

They were walking side to side with big and exciting smiles plastered on their faces.

Naging dahilan ito upang tignan sila ng mga schoolmate na parang may dalawang ulo. Aside sa pagkagulat nila, hindi rin maiwasan ng mga estudyante na isipin kung may gagawing bang masama ang dalawa dahil abot mata ang mga ngiti nito na minsan lang nilang makita.

Canary was known for her lovestruck-fool expression and Shekinah was known for her intimidating poker face.

Sa tuwing excitement kasi ang tatatak sa mukha ng dalawa ay may gagawin itong masama.

Canary openly stalks while Shekinah openly beats the shit asses out of some random students that even though the two looked so ethereal whenever they starts showing other emotion on their godly faces, it also brings disaster to some random people.

They all shivered at that thought.

At syempre dahil walang pakialam ang dalawa, nagpatuloy sila hanggang sa makarating sa parking lot at makasakay ng kotse pero bago paman makaalis ay mabilis na napamura si Shekinah.

"What's wrong?" Canary worriedly ask Shekinah.

"...I'm mostly sorry at myself for making me looked stupid in front of you and for stupidly suggesting hopping to a bar during daylight," she grievingly sighed while pinching her hand.

Mabilis na inabot ni Canary ang kamay nito at hinaplos.

"Nah, it's fine. We can do other things."

Lumiwanag bigla ang mukha ni Shekinah pagkatapos ay kinindatan si Canary.

"Then it's settled, sa mall muna tayo para palipasin ang oras and after that...evening comes and boom-pwede na tayong makapag bar! Ya in?"

Natawa naman si Canary dahil sa pag aakalang hindi na sila matutuloy sa bar pero nakahanda pa rin pala ang babae ng ibang sagot.

Ika nga nila na 'If there's a will, there's a way."

"Sounds good to me." Canary answered while sending a wink to Shekinah which brings the tall woman a great laugh.

They first stayed at the cinema watching some recent movies and after that they head at an exlusive botique where rich and powerful women mostly shops at.

Kaso nga lang, di nila aakalain na may lalapit na bagyo sa kanila.

When they saw the new comer's faces they were both silent.

The other party keeps blabbering and was gaining the attention of those at their surrounding habang sila Canary naman ay tahimik. Not until the middle aged woman feels disrespected and started lifting her palm, heading for Canary's face but Shekinah stopped it in time.
.
.
.
"Release me at once!/ Hand's off my mom!" Magkasabay na bigkas nang mag ina.

Iniwakli ni Shekinah ang kamay nang mag inang nakahawak sa kanya pagkatapos sinamaan ng tingin ang mga ito.

"You better shut your mouth, old lady. Your daughter better not forget what kind of a person I am...right, Vylzen? Bakit hindi mo sabihin sa nanay mong kasing sama ng ugali mo?" Shekinah's gaze shifted at Luna and grimly asked the two while holding and squeezing Canary's hands.

Luna paled at the thought.

Hihilahin na sana niya ang ina pero nang maalala na mas lamang ang mga Vylzen in terms of wealth and power than the Montero's, biglang lumaki ang ulo niya at aroganteng tinignan si Shekinah.

"You think you can get away with what you did? You have almost hurt my mom. The head mistress of my family and the very own wife of the Vylzen Clan's patriarch. Don't think that you can get away with this, Shekinah Montero," she arrogantly and proudly looked down at Shekinah and her entire family.

"I don't think you know your place, Montero's young miss. I can finally see what kind of a person the Montero's had raised. Those arrogant redheads that failed raising a young lady who was arrogant like them, disgustingly disrespectful and a very dissapointing child. Now I see why they can't keep up with our family. Always keeping and cleaning someone's mess afraid to ruin their reputation...and I can see how close you are with that dirty bitch, just like her mother who sleeps with different old pigs."

The old woman commented while sending Shekinah and Canary with a disgusted look.

Luna slowly leaned on her mother's ears and whispered some words.

Gulat kaagad ang rumehistro sa mukha ng matanda nang marinig ang sinabi ng anak pagkatapos ay tinignan silang dalawa.

"Wait...don't tell me, you are with that dirty b-tch selling your bodies? What a shame! Now, I wonder what would be your dumb family's reaction to this. Bet they'll send some man power to thoroughly cleaned your mess again. What a dissapointment."

Mahabang komento nito habang natawa kasabay ang anak na nakangising nakatingin kay Canary.

Mabilis na nag init ang ulo ni Shekinah dahil sa sinabi ng matanda.

Mas gugustuhin niya pang mainsulto ng harap harapan at bugbugin huwag lang mainsulto ang pamilya niya.

Kahit alam niyang pabigat siya sa pamilya at sakit sa ulo, hindi niya pa rin kayang magalit sa mga ito. She knew how hard it is to keep the family intact given some recognition that their clan was one of the oldest lineage of powerful families within the capital.

Idagdag pa nito na dinamay na ng matanda ang babaeng dati nitongpinalaki.

She won't tolerate someone insulting her family and her new baby in front of her.

Napasigaw ang dalawa nang susuntukin na sana niya ang matanda pero napatigil ang kamao niya dahil sa malakas na paghila nito.

Canary walk towards them and immediately slap her once-mother on the face.

Mabilis na inalalayan ni Luna ang ina pero bago pa man niya masigawan si Canary, hinila siya nito pababa dahilan upang mapahiga siya sa sahig pagkatapos tinapakan ang kanyang kamay.

Everyone were stunned at the scene and even the luxury botique's staff can't move a step watching the shocking event.

"Aaaah! Help! No! S-Stop!!"

Luna screamed but no one helped her.

Even her own mother who was slapped can't move a single limb unable to comprehend what just happened.

-

Please be aware of any grammatically incorrect and misspelled words.