Intro and Characters

Hello my loveys!! 💜

Another treat for my Taejinnies!! I am so excited for this one as I'm such a sucker for a 'Taehyung bad boy' look!!

Like I know we usually get a 'Taelous, possessive and controlling Taehyung' in most ff's. But I guess I haven't come across much bad boy gangster image of him.

I have to say though, this won't be a super serious gangster/ mafia/ criminal or that kind of stuff story. This is still focused on a love story, a story of friendship and happy relationships. So nope, this is NOT gonna be dark!

Well yeah, still keeping my fingers crossed though that I can give their characters and this story some justice!

Main Ship
Taejin 💜

Other Ships
Jikook
Sope

🚫This story may contain:
*Offensive languages
*Mature theme/topics (angst/ divorce/ sex and the likes)
*Smuts (STRICTLY 🔞)
*Mpreg
*Violence

If you aren't comfortable with these, instead of reporting the authors, JUST DON'T READ. Please make sure you read the TAGS in the story description.

I love seeing your comments, reactions and interactions with one another. So please just post questions if you have any, leave comments, reactions and please vote too. Just keep in mind to always be respectful with your comments towards the other readers and the author.

Hope you'll join me again in this crazy idea of mine. Thanks for always sticking around. To my lovely supporters, thanks for always being here. You know who you are 😉

And to my silent readers too, you guys are very much appreciated. Love y'all!

Thank you all my ARMY lovey's!

Borahae,
Author-nim
Ava 💜

*******
Main Characters

*******Main Characters

Kim Seokjin, 34

Seokjin, or Jin for short, is the CEO of KSJ Property Holdings Inc., one of the biggest property developers in South Korea. Most of their projects are focused on developing sites for buildings of condo units or apartments, and commercial buildings or offices for lease, all over the country.

Jin is a very reserved person, serious most of the time as he was raised in a family of entrepreneurs, they are all about business and status. He started training in their family business at an early age of 18, hence he hasn't lived his life 'to the fullest'. But he is a very kind-hearted person despite his position and riches.

 But he is a very kind-hearted person despite his position and riches

Kim Taehyung, 30

Taehyung, only a high school graduate, grew up in a depressed area in Daegu before he moved to Seoul. There is not much to what he does, as he seldom talks about it. He is a gang member, making a living out of some unknown deals.

He is most of the time stoic and cold. He didn't like serious relationships as he never thought of settling down given his status in life. But he is not ashamed of his sexuality. He is open to dating both men and women. And he satisfies them both sexually with his littlest efforts, as he is born with undeniable charms that no one could resist, or maybe there is one actually..

*******
SUMMARY

Jin, a prominent CEO, was afraid of coming out in the open about his sexuality given his status and position. So he resorted finding love thru a dating app secretly.

On the other hand, Taehyung, a gang member, likes meeting men and women thru a dating app as well, but only for sexual fun.

What happens when two hearts of very different personalities, status and backgrounds in life meet thru the same dating app?!

******

So, what do you think loveys?? Is it to your interest or what?!

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

HIGHEST RANKING:  #2 in TAEJIN as at 08 Oct 2021