9. Coz I'm Real

Seokjin

"A w-what?" I gulped at what he asked, his eyes are piercing thru mine, I can smell the mint candy he just had and his warm breath against my face makes me feel weak.

"Just a good night kiss, Jin. Shouldn't we always end a date with that?!" He smirked and I held my breath. I couldn't really think of what to say, as I don't want him to think that we'll end up in bed after this.

But my mind tells me I'd like to try. Oh no, not my mind! It's that thing down there actually. I'd be a hypocrite if I say that he's not attractive. He really is hot, and sexy as fuck! But he's not the man I'd like to date further. I'd lose a lot with this type of man who only wants to fuck around.

Before I can think of what to say, he already leaned in and gave me a soft peck first. Then he placed his hands on my waist and glued my back into my car door. He smiled at me, I think he took my silence as a consent for him to continue what he wants to do.

And yes, yes I did let him kiss me! My body just shivered at the feeling of his soft lips on mine. It's so good, it's really great, actually. I started moving my lips in sync with his. Then I felt his tongue trying to give me a taste.

I flicker my tongue against him, and I felt him smile on our kiss. I just had to embrace his neck with both my arms so I can pull him into me and deepen our kiss. His lips feel so good on mine that it made me close my eyes and moan softly.

I can't help it but hum sweetly and moan against our kiss, our tongues entangled with each other. It's just so good, it's making me wanting more.

But all the sensation I am feeling got instantly drained out of me when flashes and clicks of camera came on.

Tae and I pulled back from our kiss and turned around to see where it was coming from, it was a paparazzi!

"Who the fuck is that??" Taehyung asked. I pulled him to run back into the corner near the elevator to hide.

"Shit, shit, shittt!!" I said while biting my lower lip in too much worry!

"Why?! Are you a celebrity? Why would someone like to take pictures of you??"

"Hello, haven't you read the business section of the newspaper?! My father would definitely kill me this time!! Oh my gosh, what do I do, Tae?? That will get out in public any minute!! And you know my divorce isn't done yet, people don't know about me being gay! Our company will go down if I make any scandal!! What do I do???"

I am starting to get teary-eyed. These guys just won't stop coming after me, I bet the competition just sent these people to dig some dirt about me!

I looked at Taehyung, he sighed loud and brushed his hair with his hand.

"Ughh fuck!! Can this date get any normal?!" Taehyung turned to go back out the parking lot.

"Wait, where are you going?? You can't go back there!"

"Just stay here, Jin. Don't come out, okay? I'll be back."

I watched Taehyung walked out, I gasped softly as I saw him run after the paparazzi. He caught him by his collar and threw him to the ground.

*******

Author-nim

"Aishhh! You are ruining my already awkward date, you know that?!" Taehyung walked with both his hands on his waist and followed the paparazzi who's crawling his way into his car after being thrown by Taehyung to the ground.

The man chuckled and stood up, "Yes! So it came from you, you are on a date with CEO Kim Seokjin! It's confirmed, he is gay!!"

"So what? Is that a big deal?!" Taehyung said, raising his eyebrow.

From not too far, Jin is watching what Taehyung was up to.

"It is! He is married and he's one of the biggest CEO in the business world. This will be a big scoop for me!!" The paparazzi laughed as loud as he can which pissed Taehyung off.

"Give me your camera and I'll let you go. Would you like to take the easy way or the hard way? Choose." Taehyung said in his deep voice, glaring at the man.

"You? You'll let me go?! Ha!! I can even sue you for physical injury which will be a bigger scandal for that pretty CEO!" The man laughed, so satisfied of himself.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, then he quickly grabbed his gun from the back of his dress shirt. He hit the paparazzi's face with the gun handle, pulled the gun's lock open and leaned down near the fallen man, pointing the gun to him.

Jin covered his mouth so he can prevent himself from screaming. His eyes are wide, shocked at how Taehyung deals with the paparazzi.

"So.. you chose the hard way then. Hand me the camera, now.." Taehyung said calmly.

"W-who are you?? I- please, p-please don't kill me!! And please don't take my camera. This is e-expensive!" The man said nervously.

Taehyung clicked his tongue, "Tsk! Okay, just hand me the memory card then."

"B-but how about my o-other photos! I- worked hard to get them!"

"Fuckkk!! Do you want me to lose patience?? Those photos are all probably stolen too. Just hand them to me or I'll explode your head together with your camera!!"

The paparazzi opened his camera and took out the memory card, his hands are shaking as he hands it to Taehyung.

"Great, thank you. Now, I don't want to hear anything from you against my baby Jin, hmm? Or don't even try to report to the police, coz before you can do so, I'd already kill you on your sleep. Do you understand me??" Taehyung whispered to the man.

The paparazzi nodded nervously, his whole body is trembling with fear.

Then Taehyung lowered his gun and switched the lock back on. He smirked and stood up, making his way back to Jin.

*******

"Why-- why do you have a gun?!" Jin asked nervously as Taehyung walked closer to him.

Taehyung grinned at him and handed him the memory card. "Don't you have one? I thought all rich peepz need one for security or something?!"

Jin took the memory card and secured it in his wallet. "N-no, I don't. And I don't think dad has one too."

"Why, Jin? Did I scare you, baby?!" Taehyung leaned closer to Jin but the older stepped back.

"D-don't call me baby! I am not your baby!!"

Taehyung chuckled a bit and winked at Jin, "After that kiss we had, oh you are definitely my baby now."

"No, I'm not! Just-- just let me go home!"

"Relax, Jin. I'm not a bad person. If I was, I would have already raped you, kidnapped you or something. I was just trying to help, but that paparazzi was being difficult."

"Who are you really?! How can you threaten someone like that??" Jin asked while fidgeting with his fingers.

Taehyung sighed and turned serious, "Okay. I'll be real and tell you now, but promise me you'll trust me?!"

Jin gulped and thought for a short moment, while staring straight at Taehyung's eyes. He doesn't know but part of him felt like Taehyung is being sincere, so he muttered, "O-okay, I- I promise.."

Taehyung smiled and gave Jin a quick peck on the lips, then he said,

"Your blind date is a gangster, baby..."

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

A/n: Hey loveys! How y'all liking our Taejin characters in this book? 😉

Are you voting? Pls do, I'll appreciate it so much. And just leave your comments or questions if you have any.

Thanks loveys! Borahae 💜