4. Old Ways

✴ Author-nim

Universe Club.

The loud music in the club was overpowered by the cheers and chants of the men gathered around a certain table. Jin carefully walked past the people laughing and yelling to see closely what is happening.

He then saw Hobi shouting with joy, seated on the lap of a blonde, pale-skinned man. They look like they're leading the chant for Jimin who's standing next to the table with a topless guy, his arms full of tattoos and with perfectly sculpted abs, lying his back on top of the round table.

"Lick, shoot, suck!! Lick, shoot, suck!! Lick, shoot, suckkk!!"

Jimin licked his lips as he scattered the coarse salt on the guy's abs and squeezed a slice of lemon in his nipple. Jimin then smirked, listening to the cheers of the men around them.

He leaned down to lick on the guy's abs and took all the salt with his long tongue, he then took a shot of tequila in one go and quickly sucked on the man's nipple.

The crowd goes wild, cheering and clapping, as soon as the guy let out a loud moan because of Jimin's lips sucking on his nipple, gently nibbling on it and circling his tongue around it.

Jin's eyes widen at what he saw and now having second thoughts if he really made the right decision of coming to see his old friends.

These are not new to him, however, being married for a while took Jin away from these kinds of scenes. And he feels like he isn't ready for these as of yet. Especially not tonight, when he just got into a fight with his dad.

Hobi and Jimin did a high five as those guys with them laughed and pulled them for a hug. Slowly, the crowd dispersed and left the table of Jimin's group.

Hobi then saw Jin amongst the crowd and shouted at him, "Jinnie!!!"

Jimin quickly turned to see Jin, both of them stood up and walked to him.

"Omgeee Jin!!! You really came!!" Jimin said cheerfully.

"Hey Chim, Hobi!! Yeah, I was really not having it the whole day, so I thought I'd come to say hi. And I-- I really missed you guys.." Jin said shyly.

"Aww Jinnie!! We missed you too! Whatever happened between us, let's put that aside, hmm? Unlike us, you are an only child, so we know more pressure is upon you." Jimin said while clinging into Jin's arm.

"Yeah, and we were honestly worried about you. It must be difficult, you know, going thru a marriage you didn't like. We hoped that one day you'd come to us when you felt like you had no one to lean to." Hobi added.

"Well, that day has finally come. Sorry guys, it took me so long to reach out to you. I'm, uhm, actually I'm having a divorce. And my parents hate me, I had a fight with dad. So yeah, I am in need of someone to lean onto. I hope you forgive me."

"Oh! Is that why your lip is a bit busted? Don't worry, your lips still look juicy. Anyways, Jinnie there's nothing to forgive! We know you didn't mean any of it to happen. Now you're here, you're right you need someone to lean on. Butttt, let's say for now you just need to loosen up and let it all out!" Jimin giggled.

"Yes Jin!! This is a perfect start for you! Let's get you some good man-ass!!" Hobi pulled Jin into their table where the two guys from earlier were waiting for them.

*******

Those two guys were actually whispering with each other while watching the three friends from afar.

"Hyung, you are so right about coming to this place!! There are tons of hot and rich guys. Hobi and Jimin are a total jackpot!!"

"Yeah, the body shot he did on you was so fucking hot. It made me hard honestly! Look, let's push our luck tonight and get these rich asses to date us. Maybe we'll get married someday and we don't need to worry about making money anymore!" The two chuckled as Jimin, Hobi and Jin approach them.

"Heyyy, we thought you've already ditched us for someone else! We can't blame you though, Mr. Formal right here looks so damn beautiful!" The tattooed guy said.

"Of course not guys, he's our best friend! Well, uhm- he just came from a board meeting and went straight here that's why he's dressed like this." Jimin said which made Jin bit his lips out of embarrassment. This is really how most of his clothes looked like, as he is not a 'party people kind of guy' anymore. Not until now, maybe.

Hobi chuckled and hit Jimin playfully, "But they're right, however he is dressed, he's still very beautiful. This is Jin..

Jin, this is Yoongi and Jungkook. Our dates for tonight."

Yoongi pulled Hobi to sit beside him, and whispered, "Just for tonight?! You hurt my feelings, babe."

Jimin rolled his eyes and pushed Jin nearer to their table, which startled Jin a bit.

"Oh hey, hello! I'm Jin. Nice to meet you Jungkook and Yoongi."

"You even talk so formal, baby! Come here!! And you babe, here." Jungkook motioned for Jimin and Jin to sit at the space on both his sides.

Jimin pushed Jin to sit, and the latter did. Jungkook placed his arms on both the guys and grinned at Yoongi.

"You see, we have another friend. We can call him, if Mr. Formal is game for a great fuck tonight??" Yoongi said.

Jungkook glared at him, "Hyung!! I don't mind a threesome, you know."

Jin gulped a bit and quite felt uneasy at the thought. He would love to flirt with these handsome men, but he's not ready for it yet. He only came to see his friends, he didn't expect that they'll be drinking with hot men.

"Oh hell no!! First of all, his name is Jin, not Mr. Formal. Secondly, he's not up for threesomes just yet. If he's gonna do it, he'll do it with me and Hobi. Right, Jinnie?" Jimin winked at Jin, he felt his friend's nerves are coming in as Jimin knows it'll be Jin's first time to hook up randomly again.

"Ohh I'd love to watch you three in action.." Jungkook whispered at Jimin's neck which made him chuckle.

*******

At the washroom.

"Sorry Jinnie, are you getting uncomfortable??" Hobi said while retouching his powder.

"No, no. It's fine. Really. I'm quite having fun. It's been a while since I drank like this. But I had to stop as I will still drive home. So- uhm, are you going somewhere with them?!" Jin asked.

Jimin went out of the cubicle fixing his tuck-in. "I might take Jungkook at my loft. How bout you Hobi?! You feelin' Yoongi?!"

"Yeah, I'm horny for him actually. He asked me if I have a place available, he said his place is far from here. I was like 'I have a whole building to myself' and it made him all excited!"

Jin smiled at the two. "You didn't change at all."

"Well as for you-- we need to bring back the old hot, sexy Jinnie!! You've been very stiff and tight. Is that what marriage can turn you into?!" Jimin said, fixing Jin's hair.

They turned their heads as they were disturbed by Hobi's phone pinging non-stop. "What the hell, Hobi?!" Jimin said.

"It's this dating app's notifs. This guy won't give up. We don't even see us a match, I'm so close to blocking him!" Hobi rolled his eyes while reading his messages.

"Then fucking block him! We've got hot guys tonight. You don't need that!"

"What we got here are just one-night stands and club hook-ups! But this date.me app makes me meet some decent, serious men. So yes, I still need this!"

"Date.me app?!" Jin asked softly.

"Yep. Try it some time. Lots of hot bachelors too, like us!" Hobi winked at Jin.

"Whatever Hobi, don't teach Jin non-sense. Let's go. Before those guys fuck someone else!"

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

A/n: I thought a double update would be nice to give this a head start.

Loveys, what are your thoughts so far on the chapters?

We'll soon get Taejin, so relax! 💜