41. Daddy Bear

WARNING: Smut ahead! 🔞
Pls skip last part if you're not up for it! It's quite a different one too, so yeah.. best of luck to our innocent minds! Sorry, not sorry!

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Author-nim

As the fireworks slowly fades, Jin tighten his grip on Taehyung's hands around his waist. Then he said,

"Hey, Tae.. I think this is the perfect time for me to tell you this too.."

"What baby?"

Jin turned to face Taehyung. He placed a gentle kiss on his lips, then Jin said while looking in his eyes, "You're gonna be a daddy soon.."

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and smiled slightly, "Aren't I already your daddy?! Ohh I see what you're getting into.."

"No, Tae--"

"Yes, I know baby, I'm missing you too. I'll make you scream daddy later! You think I'm just gonna let you go without a good fuck after days of abstinence?!"

"Tae.."

"And damn, those fireworks are pretty difficult to pull off. So it's payback time, baby!"

Jin rolled his eyes as Taehyung won't stop talking, he cupped his cheeks and forced Taehyung to give him his full attention, then he shouted, "I'm pregnant, Tae!! We're having a baby. A child, soon.. That's why you're gonna be a daddy!"

Taehyung's eyes widen, his mouth agape at what he has heard from Jin. Then he gulped hard and licked on his lips. He looked up the sky, as if trying to find the words to say amongst the clouds.

Jin got impatient, so he grabbed Taehyung's cheeks again to turn his face towards him, then he said, "What is the purpose of that face? Say something Tae!"

"I-- wait, you're not joking?!"

Jin shook his head and pouted his lips, "I knew it.. you're not happy about it."

"No, no. Of course not. I mean - of course I'm happy. Wait-- coz I'm still processing what you just said. So you're really pregnant?! For our child??"

Jin bit his bottom lip and nodded slowly.

"Like we'll be a family soon? We're gonna be parents, raising a baby of our own??"

Jin smiled and said softly, "Yeah. Exactly like that, Tae.."

"Woaahh! Oh wow!! Did you hear that guys!! I'm gonna be a father soon!! Jin is pregnant!!" Taehyung released his hold on Jin and run towards the river while shouting on his earpiece.

Jin laughed a bit and said, "That guy! He had his best friends on his earpiece listening to us all this time?!"

"Yeah, hyung! We already know coz Chim told me." Jungkook said, smiling at Yoongi.

"And Hobi told me too. Congrats you two. Now can we fucking go as we're done with the fireworks already?!" Yoongi held onto his earpods while talking.

"Oh fuck-- I'm the last one to know??" Taehyung looked at Jin. The older hit his forehead with his palm and said, "I told those two not to tell their boyfriends yet!"

"The hell I care.. It's a great surprise so it's fine!" Taehyung smiled. Then he took off his earpiece and spoke to it before turning it off, "Thanks bro's! I owe you. You can now go and fuck the night away!"

Jin chuckled at Taehyung who's now walking towards him, "So it's a great surprise?"

"Yes, baby. I thought I'm the one who planned a great surprise for you. But here you are, giving me the most amazing news!" Taehyung said, pulling Jin by the waist to hug him closer.