19. Caught

"I miss you too. So much. I- I want you right now, baby.."

Jin pulled back from Taehyung's arms and hit his shoulder.

"Awww!!" Taehyung whined as his wound was accidentally hit.

"Oooppss! Sorry, sorry!!" Jin kissed repeatedly the part that he hit which made Taehyung smile. Then he grinned at Jin.

"I knew you want me too. Let's go to my house? Our bed is very small though. Or actually, your car will do. C'mon!" Taehyung was pulling Jin into the car, but the older can't be moved, glaring at him.

"How can you ask me for sex, when you haven't called me for a long time?! Who knows when you are gonna call me again after you get what you want?!" Jin said with an eyebrow raised.

Taehyung looked at him and sighed. "Okay, that's fair. Well, since you are already here, come with me at home. I'll introduce my brother to you. He has a crush on you, he'd be thrilled to meet you."

"Are you sure it's fine if I go to your house? I don't want to intrude your personal space."

Taehyung scoffed and said, "You should've thought of that already before you come here, stalking me. Let's go!"

Taehyung already pulled Jin to walk with him into their street address. Then the older followed, clinging his arm on Taehyung's other arm.

As they walk into the narrow street, several people especially Taehyung's neighbors are staring at the couple walking past them. Mainly because of Jin's beautiful appearance, and being dressed in a fine office attire didn't help.

So Jin felt a bit conscious, gripping on Taehyung's arm tighter. Then Taehyung whispered, "Don't mind them. They're just jealous coz I don't give them a taste of my body."

Jin only glared at him, but scoots closer to the younger as they walk. When they reached Taehyung's house, they stopped at the front door.

"Wait here first, baby. I'll just check if it's tidy inside. Namjoon can be nasty sometimes. I'll be quick." Jin nodded and let go of his arm.

*******

As soon as Taehyung gets into the door, someone already greeted him annoyingly.

"Tae, you're finally here!! We have to go to Hit--"

"Why the fuck are you here, Kook?!" Taehyung said, surprised.

"Why, you forgot we got keys to each other's houses?! Joonie is sleeping in the room I think, so he didn't open the door for me." Jungkook said.

"Jin is here! He'll see you!"

"What the fuck! Why is he here?!"

"Well, didn't I tell you we are starting something serious now, so I don't know, maybe he wants to meet my family first before marrying me or something." Taehyung grinned at the panicking Jungkook.

"Yeah right. That must be the case after he cheated on you the other night!"

"Fuck you!! Get lost! Or you want me to show you to Jin already??"

Jungkook glared at him, then they heard Jin calling from the door. "Tae?! You okay there? Can I come inside now?"

"Uhmm- wait baby, just a minute!!"

"Fuckk- what do I do?! I'll hide in the room!"

"No, Joon is there! He doesn't know about you and Jin's friends!" Taehyung said while looking around and thinking. "Yes, the bathroom!"

Jungkook and Taehyung hurried into the bathroom when Jin spoke again, "Tae! I really need to pee, may I use your bathroom?"

"Fuck!!!" Jungkook hissed, while him and Taehyung are pushing each other away from the bathroom.