20. Slowly But Surely

✴ Author-nim

Jin's foot is tapping on the floor with his arms crossed, glaring and standing in front of Taehyung and Jungkook seated on the sofa.

"Tell me the truth, are you two together?!" Jin asked with raised eyebrow.

"Fuck, hell no!!"
"Eww, what the actual fuckk!!"

Taehyung and Jungkook said at the same time, sliding away from each other on the sofa to keep a distance between them.

"I've already said it Jin, we're best friends for years now. He's only hiding coz he doesn't want to be busted by Jimin."

"So that makes you a gang member too?! Oh my! And Yoongi too?! You've been lying big time!!" Jin fixed his glare on Jungkook. But he quickly turned his head to Taehyung. "And you too!! Did y'all plan this out to fool me and my best friends?!"

"Wait, no baby. Keep me out of this! I didn't know they're dating your friends until just recently. And I swear, I told them to come out clean!" Taehyung said in defense.

"Yeah. We met Chim and Hobi at the night club. Remember, Yoongi-hyung said we can call our other friend for you? That's Tae he was talking about. Then after a few days, I heard from you that you went on a blind date with Tae. Who would know that our friend would have a shot at meeting a Mr. Formal like you!"

Jin rolled his eyes at Jungkook, "Then why do you have to pretend to be someone you're not?!"

"Do you think they will keep dating us if they knew who we really are?!" Jungkook said.

"Then why am I still seeing Tae then?!" Jin sighed and dropped his arms to his sides. "Listen here, Chim, Hobi and I are best friends too for a long time now. We don't differ much in personalities. Well, yes they are more outgoing and scandalous most of the times, but that's just coz we grew up in very different families. But with judgment and how we perceive other people, we are very much alike."

Jungkook let out a deep sigh too. "Okay, okay. I get it. We'll tell them the truth ourselves. But can you give us more time?! Like maybe after Chimmy and I get married? Without a pre-nup, if I may point out--"

"Whattt?!" Jin crossed his arms again. While Taehyung let out a laugh. "Shut it, Tae! Let me ask you Jungkook, are you even serious with Chim?!"

"I'm just kidding!! Of course I can't help but think he's really rich and fucking damn great in bed. But just like Tae, I'd gladly kill a herd of men who would dare hurt Chim, and take a hell of a bullet just to keep him safe. I swear, I could do that for him too!" Jungkook said which made Taehyung's eyes widen.

"You did what now, Tae?!" Jin asked.

Taehyung bit his lips before he spoke, glaring at Jungkook, "Nothing so exaggerated that Kook said!! That's not even the point right now, okay! Kook, what Jin wanted is for you to tell Jimin and Hobi the truth. From then on, face the consequences it may bring!"

"Right, okay. We were looking for us to have a triple date together. Tell them everything you need to confess on that day. Otherwise, I am telling them. Are we clear??" Jin said.

"Hey y'all! Haaahh! What's going on here?" Namjoon came out of the bedroom, still yawning with his eyes half-closed. But when he saw Jin standing at the middle of the room, his eyes quickly became wide-awake.

"Oh-- you-- Kim Seokjin! You're here. Oh wow. You truly are so handsome in p-person!! Damn! I- I wish I was born first than hyung!" Namjoon stuttered at the sight of Jin's beauty.

"See? Told you he has a crush on you, Jin. This is my brother, Namjoon."

"Hello Namjoon. Nice to meet you! I enjoyed talking to you more than your brother, so who knows, I can be open to dating a very young man." Jin winked at him.

"Hey, baby! Must you do me dirty like that?!" Tae stood up and pulled Jin.

The older chuckled and embraced Taehyung's waist, "I'm just joking, Tae. I would never." Then he gave him a soft but long peck on his lips, which made Taehyung smile, not pulling back from the kiss. He even made it deeper and more passionate.

Jungkook stood up and pulled Namjoon back into the bedroom, whispering, "You wouldn't want to fucking suffer like me looking at these two. Just go back to sleep and take me with you please!"

*******

Jimin prepared for an exquisite dinner for six in one of the private function rooms of his restaurant. Him, along with Hobi and Jin are already in the function room, having cheese and wine while waiting for their dates.

"What do you guys think of Jungkook and Yoongi? I mean, are you already in some kind of a serious level?" Jin started to ask.

Hobi excitedly answered, "With me, I think yes. Yoongi is very sweet. He might look like he doesn't care at all, but when we're together, he's such a sweet, thoughtful meow meow, so soft and cute!

..There's this one time, we went to an arcade and I tried playing the claw machine. But I ended up so pissed and sad coz I couldn't get one single plushie! But after a few minutes, he came back to me with lots of stuffed toys in his arms! I looked back at the claw machine, it was already empty, he got them all for me!!"

"Awwww! That is the sweetest thing Hobi!! How did he even do that??" Jimin said.

"He must've forced it open and took all the plushies." Jin whispered to himself.

Jimin spoke louder so they didn't notice that Jin said something, "Same.. Jungkook and I are getting a bit deeper and deeper every time we meet. We even got our names tattooed at each other's butt cheek. He said it's a warning to other men who would dare take my ass. Mine says 'only Jeon Jungkook can fuck me'." Jimin giggled.

"Seriously? What if you break up? How can you remove Jungkook's name on your ass?!" Jin exclaimed.

"Jinnie, nega much?! I know, I can feel it, okay? He's the one for me. This is the first time that I don't get horny for any other man, but him. Did you ever experience that?" Jimin said.

"Ohhh yes! That's me exactly. Like whenever I jerk off alone, even if I look at the photo of my celebrity crush, Suga, I can't come at all. But if I think of Yoongi, I shiver just by the thought of his low voice in my ears, then I cum instantly." Hobi said, then both Jimin and him chuckled.

They noticed that Jin is just silent, so they looked at each other, signaling to start speaking. Hobi then said, "Are you okay, Jin? How about you and Taehyung? Aren't you going to that level yet?"

"Oh, I'm fine. Tae and I are okay. We're taking things slow though. We haven't really slept with each other yet. But I worry about him too much. Just from his recent 'job', he almost got shot, he got his shoulder grazed by a bullet..

Now, I don't know how to make him stop with those illegal things he's doing. I can't just shove money to him so he'll stop working. And I can't dictate him what to do, I'm not even his husband yet. For now, I am just trying to see how serious we can get, then from there, I'll see how I can change his doings little by little. You know, slowly but surely."

"Aww Jinnie, that must be scary for you! I actually admire how you were able to give yourself a chance to know him more. If that was me, I might have already run away!" Hobi said.

"Right!! 'Slowly but surely' does not work for me! Gosh, if that was Jungkook, I would seriously file a restraining order against him already!!"

Jin choked on the cheese he was eating upon hearing what his friends said, he muttered to himself, "Cough* Cough* Ohh my Lord.."

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴