27. I'm Yours

🔞 SMUT AHEAD!! 🔞
⛔ Y'ALL KNOW THE DRILL!
Either skip the chapter
or drown yourselves in lots of hobi water! ⛔

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

"You had to take the shot as that's gonna change real soon. Baby..."

Taehyung smirked as Jin hovers on top of him, "Wait-- so you now agree to be bottom with me?!"

"How about let's be switch?" Jin said while untying Taehyung's robe and revealing his chest.

"Nope, not happening, baby! Especially now that I've known you had a bottom boyfriend before! No way I'm reminding you of him!! Instead I'mma show you how great of a top I am.."

Jin rolled his eyes and got up from straddling Taehyung. He crawled to the middle of the bed and lied on his back.

"I really don't mind being bottom, but I can't believe you are still sulking over Ken. It's been years. I don't think of him anymore. Also, I think I am a better top. Coz if you were, you would've already taken me a long time ago." Jin grinned at him mockingly.

"Wow! Okay. First of all, yes- I am sulking at the fact that I'm not your first boyfriend. Because you are my first, and hoping to be my last, okay? Secondly, whattt- now my 'top reputation' is being insulted when all I did was respect you and wait until you're ready."

Taehyung glared at Jin, he took off his robe and sat on his knees in between Jin's legs. He quickly pulled his swim trunks off and spread his legs wide.

"Heyyy!! That was.. unfair-- Take off yours too!" Jin bit his lips as he stared at Taehyung, whose gaze is roaming around his body.

The younger took off his underwear in a snap and said, "Done. I like it when you're tipsy. If only I knew you'd agree to have sex with me when you're all tipsy like this, I should've gotten you drunk a long time ago."

"I am not drunk. I am still sober. But I am now all turned on by your jealous ass. I love it.." Jin sat up and pulled Taehyung for a kiss, his other hand grabbed the younger's dick and stroke it.

Taehyung slowly lied Jin back down, not breaking their kiss. He pulled back for a while then suddenly shove his tongue onto Jin's mouth with a smirk. Jin moaned softly, tasting the bitter-sweet taste of the Chardonnay from Taehyung's tongue.

Their kiss only became deeper, tongues are entangled while they slurp and play with each other's saliva. Jin's hand became faster at stroking Taehyung's hard cock, so the latter pulled back from their kiss and grabbed Jin's hand to stop it from stroking him.

Taehyung then said, taking Jin's two fingers into his mouth, "Prep yourself for me baby.. I'd like to watch please." He smirked at Jin whose eyes are wide at what he requested, then he sucked on Jin's fingers, licking it with lots of saliva before lowering it down to Jin's ass.

Jin gulped and bit his lips as he fixed his gaze at Taehyung, now sitting between his legs and gripping on his thighs to spread his legs wider. Then Jin slowly inserted his middle finger into his asshole, jerking it a bit, before he adds another finger.

"Yes.. that's it baby. Finger-fuck yourself. Stretch it wide for me.." Taehyung smirked at Jin, masturbating while watching Jin's fingers fuck his own asshole.

"Ahhh fuckk. Gosh this is fucking good.." Jin moaned sweetly, arching his back as he buries his fingers onto his ass. His eyes are closed, he licks his own lips as his other hand grips tight on the bedsheets.

Taehyung is getting hornier as he enjoys the show in front of him. So he sucked his middle finger and slid it onto the hole along Jin's fingers, joining them in stretching Jin more.

"Ohh goddd Taeee.. Fuck me now plsss." Jin groaned as he felt Taehyung's finger reached deep inside him.

"Not just yet, baby.. Cum for me first.." Taehyung said, then he leaned down to take Jin's cock into his mouth. He swirled his tongue around its whole body, up to its throbbing head. Jin gasped as Taehyung pushed the tip of his tongue onto its slit, tasting his leaking precum.

Then he took it into his mouth, as if swallowing it whole, taking it up to the back of his throat. "Ahh yess shittt Tae!"

Jin slightly thrusts upward to meet Taehyung's head bobs. His moans are getting louder, thinking Taehyung is really good at what he's doing. His limit was pushed to the end when Taehyung curled his finger inside him while taking his blow in a faster pace.

"Ahh fuckk I'm cumming baby.. I- I'm ahhh--" Jin arched his back more and gripped on Taehyung's hair as he squirts his cum into his mouth. Taehyung smiled as he took in all of Jin's sticky cum and swallowed every drop of it.

After licking Jin's dick clean, he left a few cum in his tongue and showed it to Jin by sticking his tongue out. So the older pulled his fingers off his asshole and sat up to meet Taehyung's face.

Jin didn't hesitate to suck on Taehyung's tongue, tasting his own cum. Taehyung kissed him back, pulling Jin's body closer to him. Both are lost at their kiss, their eyes are closed while moaning in each other's arms.

Then Taehyung pulled back for a moment, then gave Jin soft pecks all over his face. He first kissed his eyes, his nose then his cheeks, ending it on his forehead. Then he whispered against his lips,

"Jin, I hope you know I have never felt like this for anyone before. You are the most beautiful for me. I love your eyes, your stare, your mouth and your smile. I love everything about you. About everything you do. I love the whole of you, baby. I love you, Jin. Please be mine. And mine only.."

Jin almost teary-eyed, feeling emotional at what he heard, he cupped Taehyung's cheeks. Then he whispered back,

"I have already forgotten everything that I am dreaming for my prince charming when I have met you. You are way more than I have dreamt of, Tae. You make me feel happy, despite all my worries. You give me butterflies in my stomach every single time even if we're dating for a while now. You're the most real person I have ever had, and I am so thankful for it.

..I am willing to risk and give my all to you. I love the whole true you as well. I love you too, Tae. Take me and make me yours. Yours only.."

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

A/n: You said y'all ready with gallons of Hobi water, loveys... So we'll extend to two chapters then..