51. Plans & Investigation

Jin now turned his desktop computer on after fixing his desk and organizing the fallen file folders.

"I hate cleaning up after a good fuck! I should be cuddling with you or still making out with you while we dress up. Not this - not romantic at all!" Taehyung complained while he picks up the last of the reports on the floor.

Jin let out a small laugh, "Sorry Tae, that's your fault too, you know."

Taehyung walked beside Jin and placed the papers back to his table. "Baby, I didn't tell you to shove everything off your desk. Was it that great that you went all crazy?"

"Mm-hmm.. you know I'm always crazy for you." Jin smiled teasingly which drew Taehyung closer to kiss him on the lips. "I love you." Jin whispered.

"I love you more." Taehyung answered back against Jin's lips.

Jin tapped Taehyung's cheek gently and smiled, "Let's get to work now. Why did you ask me to open my computer?"

Taehyung then hovered on the armchair of Jin's office chair, so he can sit closely beside Jin. Then he took a tiny flashdrive from his pocket and inserted it to Jin's CPU.

He then turned to look at the monitor and said, "Woah! Baby! Your wallpaper is something!! Is that--" Taehyung's eyes widen at the sight of Jin's desktop wallpaper which is a photo of them making out beside Jin's car.

Jin chuckled softly, "The paparazzi's photo of us? Yes. I still have his memory card. It's so nice, right? It always makes me smile whenever I open my computer - a great way to start my work day."

"Yeah. It doesn't even look like a stolen shot. It's like a poster for an adult movie. I must say that paparazzi is a good photographer."

"You know.. it was our first kiss, Tae.." Jin bit his bottom lip as he looked at Taehyung.

"Oh right. It was. Our first kiss- the first reason why I decided to make you my baby.." Taehyung leaned in again to place a sweet peck on Jin's lips. The latter smiled while staring straight at Taehyung's eyes. "I'm glad you decided that."

"That seemed only just yesterday, but look at us now - ready to be parents to an angel here.." Taehyung touched Jin's abs while smiling. Then he suddenly turned serious, "So I have to make sure both of my babies are safe from the Lee family. Let's get working then.."

Jin nodded and turned to his monitor, he opened the flashdrive and saw several file folders in there. One named KSJ Property Holdings.

"Where did you get these?!" Jin asked.

"Chen and Baek are excellent hackers. There is no password that cannot be cracked- for them at least."

Jin raised his eyebrow and turned to Taehyung, "What are they now- shadow hackers?! You seem so impressed of them, aren't you?!"

Taehyung suddenly got nervous at Jin's tone, "No.. no one else can impress me but my baby." He flashed a wide smile, while Jin just stared daggers at him before going back to the computer.

"Okay, baby. So look there in the file folder of your company. Those contain the list of the smuggled antique pieces and some furniture that they intend to give you.
When you purchase it for your buildings or condominiums, you're gonna have to pay it, of course. But the money you're gonna use to settle your contract with them, as they will instruct you, will go straight to their agent.
Coz they have already gotten their commission initially. It will now seem that you are the one dealing with the smugglers, as it's your name which in the contract."

"Oh. Wow. I can't believe Ken would put me up into something like this. What do I do then?!" Jin asked worriedly.

"Boss Bang's best solution is for you to create a dummy company, dummy bank account - all that's needed to cloud your true company name. The Lee's only need a financier with a good name, that's why they want to do business with you.
That way, they won't be suspected, especially by the Bureau of Customs. And the old Lee finds it as an opportunity for his son to marry you, so they can gain control of your company too - making it easier for their business to continue in this form."