57. Your Highness

Hello lovey's!! I know I said I won't make another update until after Holy Week. But today is a special day for someone and this is her most fave book, so I wanted to greet her in a chapter..

Happy, happy birthday
to my baby and lovey!!

Taetaebear07

May you stay sweet, thoughtful and caring as always. I am very grateful to have found a great friend in you in this platform. Love you lots!!
Hope you enjoy your day!!
💜💜💜

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

It is already night time when Taehyung and his gang arrived in the city of Los Angeles. But they did not waste time with executing their plans.

After laying down all their strategies, Hitman Bang gave Taehyung the signal for the start of their battle plan. With this, Taehyung and Jungkook drove to the middle of Hollywood in a motorcycle, where busy people are coming here and by.

Then Jungkook took out a dummy phone and dialed a number to one of the desks of the FBI.

He spoke softly in English as soon as the other line was answered,
"Please listen carefully, FBI, and focus on-- focus on uhmm-"

Taehyung glared at him, he can't believe Jungkook will stutter at the very beginning of his sentence.

"Focus on me! Yeah, that.." Jungkook cleared his throat, then he continued, "A drop off of smuggled antiques will be happening anytime between midnight tonight and before dawn at the back port of Santa Monica..

This will further be taken to a big warehouse located near the Griffiths Park in a more secluded area by the eastern side of Santa Monica mountains. I will email you photos of them as proof for your verification~"

Jungkook quickly ended the call and disassembled the dummy phone. Then Taehyung started their motorcycle again, as Jungkook hopped at the back, they went around the city and dashed into different streets, throwing each part of the phone onto the trash cans scattered around the corners.

Then Taehyung spoke into his earpiece, "Chen, Baek.. you can now send the email."

"Roger that."

With just one click, Chen has already sent out info of the Lee's warehouse to the FBI. In fact, all computers in the agency received the email which startled every detective.

"There you have it! Good luck locating where it's from!" Baek smiled as he spoke.

"Great job!" Taehyung said, "Kook and I will be there in twenty minutes. And oh-- by the way, Happy Anniversary you two."

"Thanks, Tae! See you in a while." Chen and Baek smiled at each other as they spoke.

*******

As soon as Taehyung and Jungkook arrived at their surveillance van near the Lee's warehouse, they hurried inside and changed to a black jacket. Then Yoongi tossed to Taehyung his things.

"Ready, my King?!" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, let's get that fucking tiara!"

The two of them went out and walked to the warehouse proper. They ducked behind the bushes, away from what the cameras can capture. While getting their climbing ropes ready, Taehyung spoke thru his earpiece,

"How many are there behind this wall?"

"There are three, 2 positioned at your one o'clock. You'll be visible as soon as you land. Then the other one you will meet once you reach the back door."
Jungkook answered as he looked around the CCTV cameras that Chen has hacked their access thru.