63. Cheers!

"Do you have any idea how much time I have spent in selecting what kind of arrangement I should pick for those flowers?! And you just ruined them and threw them away?" Taehyung sighed as he sat down beside Jin in a long table where all their guests are seated.

"Coz you pissed me of! I'm sorry though.. I realized they were so lovely!" Jin pouted.

Taehyung quickly gave Jin a peck on his pouted lips and smiled, "I can always buy one for you, baby. I'm rich now, you know."

Everyone around the table chuckled, except for Jin's parents. Jinhoo spoke,
"Does that mean your business is going well, Taehyung? From what I understood, you have this sort of organization that takes down illegal businesses like the Lee's."

Taehyung was caught off guard by Jinhoo's inquiry. He was about to open his mouth when Jin spoke, "Something like that, yes dad. But it's really confidential as they are expected to keep themselves anonymous. Hence, we shouldn't talk about it here, out in the open."

Letting out an awkward laugh, Taehyung said, "Yes, hence! Ha-ha."

Jinhoo nodded, "Of course, of course. Like those private detectives! How careless of me, apologies for that."

Jimin and Hobi looked at Jin, with pressed lips, trying to suppress their laughter.

And then Taehyung said, "But Sir, me and my friends - Yoongi and Jungkook, decided to leave that organization now. I came to a realization that this job will not be good for Jin and our future family. I would only put them into further danger, which is the last thing I would want to happen. Therefore, we have jacked in our group."

Jin's eyes widen, "Really?! Your boss let you leave the ga-- the group, I mean?!"

"Yes, baby. Me, Yoongz and Kook are now free and alive."

Along with Jin - Jimin and Hobi's faces lighten up. Then Hobi said, kissing Yoongi's cheek, "Oh my gosh!! Really, thank you babe!!"

"Of course, babe. We've been thinking about that a long time ago. We just needed to wait for the right time when to stop." Yoongi said.

"Right. Then we received that tip off about the Lee's, so we thought we should at least finish that job first to look after my baby's company, then quit right after we sort things out. Now that things are quite over with the Lee's, we can now focus on better jobs to do - a more stable and peaceful one." Taehyung added.

"But we'll remain connected with Boss, only if he needs desperate help. Especially from Tae as he has the most connections. That's why boss kept us alive." Jungkook said.

"Alive?! Wow. Your jobs must've been so risky that you can't leave just like that." Sunhee said. Then Jin's father nodded in agreement, amazed by this job of the three. Sure it wasn't something he imagined for his son's future partner in life, as he is always after entrepreneurs that will go well with their family business. But he's truly impressed by Taehyung's personal skills which he perceived will be a great benefit for his son and the family they're building.

"I agree. So Taehyung, you must've now remained like a consultant to your company? Given that you have some useful connections. I wonder what you do to get those kind of connections?" Jinhoo asked.

"Let them blow you." Jungkook answered so quickly as it's something Taehyung always says as an advice. Jimin pinched Jungkook's thigh under the table which made the latter gasped softly.

"Know-- Let them know you!!" Taehyung's eyes widen at Jungkook then turned to Jinhoo smiling. "It's always best to let others and your business partners know you personally so they can be more open to you too. That way, the relationship between you will be much stronger."