58. Setback

Jin woke up in an unfamiliar suite, confused as to where he is- he felt his head gets too heavy, remembering when he just fell unconscious while in Ken's vehicle.

He quickly tried to get up but he gasped loud when he found his right hand stuck in one of the bed's post. He tried to shake it free, but the handcuffs just hurt his wrist more.

"Fuck! Ken!! Ken!! Get me out of here!!!" Jin shouted.

When Jin didn't hear any response, he tried to search his pockets for his phone but he couldn't find it. Suddenly, the door opened - Ken coming in.

"Looking for this, babe?!" Ken said, showing Jin's cellphone in his hand.
"You've got so many sexy photos together. Ouch, Jin. Really ouch. And hey-- I just discovered that your boyfriend is actually a gangster, hmm? Bangtan Sonyeondan?! Is that why you took my chip? To help them expose us to the authorities?? Oh no, really-- you actually helped them fucking steal what's ours!!!"

Jin gulped at how Ken shouted, but he glared at him, who's approaching him at the bed. "I don't know what you're talking about! Ken, how dare you abduct me like this?! My dad wouldn't be happy if he finds out about this!!"

Ken gritted his teeth in annoyance and threw Jin's phone against the wall, causing it to shatter.

"Hey!! That's a Samsung flip phone!! And I haven't uploaded my photos there with Tae in my IG yet!!" Jin shouted.

"I don't fucking care, Jin!! I don't give a shit!! You played me!! I thought you still really love me." Ken started to tear up.
"I thought you already left him for me? But the truth was- you were just betraying me. How could you, Jinnie?! When you've sworn before you'll always protect me and love me.. How could you do this to me?!"

Jin's aura suddenly soften seeing his ex like this. He truly remembered the happy times they spent together. But everything has already changed for Jin, especially now that Ken has changed to be a bad guy.

"K-ken.. I'm so sorry. I had to do all these for my company. I found out what you and your dad were planning to do. Please Ken, you don't have to be like this. We can stay as friends--"

"I don't want to be just your friend!! Fuck that!! I want us to be back together, that's what I fucking want!!!" Ken shouted. Then he grabbed Jin's cheeks and forced to kiss him.

Jin resisted and shove Ken away from him, but given that his other hand was handcuffed, he can barely make Ken stop.

"Ken!!!! Stop it!! Please!!" Jin screamed as Ken went to his neck and started kissing and sucking on his skin. He completely ignored Jin's pleas, pinning him down onto the bed.

"Ken-- no!! Please!!" Ken still forced himself onto Jin, kissing him sloppily while working his way inside Jin's pants.

"We will get married, Jin! Whether you like or not!! You will be mine.."

Jin started to cry as he felt helpless. But he screamed louder when Ken gripped onto his member and stroke it gently.

"Please!! Nooo!! Ken-- please!! I am pregnant!! Please stoppp!!!"

Ken leaned back and released his hold onto Jin upon hearing what he said. "You're w-what?!"

Jin sit up and scooted away from Ken, "I'm pregnant with Tae's child. Please-- just.. just please let me go, Ken." Jin cried.