34. Annual Ball

Author-nim

KSJ's Annual Shareholder's Ball.

Loud buzzing from the crowd and a whole pack of reporters came on whirling at Jungkook's earpiece as he sees the commotion going on in front of the hotel entrance from his car parked not very far from the scene.

"Tae's baby just arrived in the building y'all!" Jungkook said, whilst Yoongi brings his earpiece away from his ear to avoid damage to his eardrum.

"Really? How does he look?! Is he showing any skin? I bet he looks sexy. Damn! I can hear them reporters going gaga on my baby!" Taehyung whispered as he carries a tray of hors d'oeuvre.

"Oh daenggg!! Pretty boy is his escort. They are looking so hottt together!! Hyung, you'll definitely gonna look like a waiter if you stand next to them!" Jungkook gasped when he saw Soobin laughing along with Jin as they greet and pose for a while for the reporters in front of the hotel entrance.

"Fuck you! Of course, I am in a waiter's uniform! If I was wearing one of those Luis Button suits, I would totally look like a chaebol's son too, you know!!" Taehyung hissed, whispering.

"Will you shut the fuck up Tae, and focus on our job here!! And that's fucking Louis Vuitton, dumbhead!" Yoongi snapped at them, his fingers on his earpiece while he looks around. Then he recorded Jin as he walks at the red carpet, along with the people coming in. He got in as one of the official videographer of the event.

"Woah, hyung! You know designer clothes so well now, hmm?" Jungkook said.

Yoongi grinned at himself, "Of course, my hot boyfriend is in the fashion industry, I should keep up! Unlike Tae who's still fucking ignorant after all these months of dating a chaebol's son."

"Pfftt! Please, what's so hard at what Jin does--- Shittt, the fuck is that!!!!" Taehyung exclaimed as he saw a tall man approached Jin and took his hand to kiss it.

Jungkook laughed when he saw in his monitor the scene that Yoongi is shooting in his camera. "Mm-hmm.. that's Lee Ken, alright!"

"I know who that Lee fucking Ken is! But does he have to greet my baby like that?! Okay, shittt! This ain't gonna work. I'mma need to--" Taehyung was stopped by Soobin who called for his attention.

"Excuse me, can you please bring them a tray of those hors d'oeuvre? That's the CEO. Please give him the VIP service. Thank you." Soobin smiled as he motioned for Taehyung to follow him.

"Pretty boy has a pretty great timing!" Jungkook said. "Baek, change your post into the buffet table, Tae isn't there anymore."

"Roger that." Baekhyun, one of their members, went to Taehyung's post instead.

Yoongi then said, "Tae, it's your chance to plant a bug on the target." Then he moved to where Lee Kangchul is, who is currently talking to Jin's parents. He was lowkey recording them with his video cam.

"Hyung, have you seen Chim?! Can you film him a bit? Please, please, please?? Coz I am getting bored now and I'm really missing him." Jungkook said.

"Fuck y'all!! What do you think is this?! A dating reality show?? Will you both focus on the job, shittt how many times do I have to fucking repeat that?!" Yoongi said annoyingly.

As he lowered his camera, his eyes widen as Hobi passed by in front of him, looking so fine in his dark purple velvet suit. He's not wearing an inner shirt, hence, his bare chest is showing shamelessly.

 He's not wearing an inner shirt, hence, his bare chest is showing shamelessly