64. Honeymoon in Advance

WARNING: Smut on last part 🔞
Please skip if you must..

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Jin and Taehyung kissed gently in front of everyone who's clinking their glasses using a fork. As they pulled back from their kiss, cheers went on for the couple.

"It's your turn to speak, you two!" Namjoon shouted.

Taehyung smiled, then he started, "This has been by far the best dinner I've ever had with my family and friends. Thank you all for helping me in pulling off this surprise proposal. Especially to Hobi and Jimin who took care of my baby while I'm away."

"Anything to make Jinnie happy!" Hobi said, Jimin putting up a thumbs up to agree.

"You guys have expressed too much love for us tonight. I can't fucking imagine we can all get so cheesy like this. I guess it's what love can do." Taehyung said, turning to look at Jin who bit his bottom lip as he smiled.

"But baby, can you let everyone know of our plans we quickly discussed just now?" Taehyung told Jin.

"Yeah. Uhm- all of you already know, and I think my parents are aware now too-- that I am almost 12 weeks pregnant now for Tae." Jin said looking at his parents way.

Jinhoo and Sunhee nodded and smiled, letting Jin continue to speak.

"As I've said earlier, I didn't expect that Tae will ask me to marry him at this point. One reason is that we both know that we still have a lot of things to organize for ourselves. Tae didn't want us to raise our family in a penthouse, so we'll find a great home first--"

"That's not difficult for us, Seokjin. We are realtors. Your mum and I got your first home covered. Consider it please as a wedding gift." Jinhoo said.

"That is right. Just tell us what you both are looking for a house, then we'll get it for you." Sunhee smiled widely at her son.

"Oh. That is so thoughtful of you mum, dad. Thank you so much.." Jin slightly smiled, then turned to Taehyung.

"It's a gift, baby. We are blessed to receive one." Taehyung nodded. "Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Kim in advance."

"Okay then.. but still, there are more to do. Like Tae wanted to become more stable - he wants to put up his own business. So dealing with a new home, a new business, at the same time we wanted to become good parents - so we are planning to enrol at prenatal classes together - all of these will take most of our time already."

"What Jin was trying to say is that we'll start planning for the wedding after he's given birth to our angel.."

A quick silence filled the room for a while. Then Taehyung added, "Our angel will still take after my surname. Well- not that it makes any difference at all."

"I guess it'll all come down to the status that my grandchild will get if he or she is born outside of wedlock." Jinhoo finally spoke.

"I knew that will be your concern, dad. Maybe we'll just make sure that a proper will is in place as soon as I gave birth, reiterating a clause that my first born will get inheritance as much as our future legitimate children, as opposed to just half which the general law states. Furthermore, for every trust funds that I will open, Tae and I will need to make binding beneficiary nominations, as to not leave our first angel in the disadvantage side."

Jinhoo nodded at Jin's explanation, "Very well, son."

Taehyung's forehead was creased the whole time Jin was speaking, he then commented, "Baby, I fucking didn't understand any of what you've just said."