6. Date.Me

Taehyung

I am enjoying this app. Since Namjoon introduced me to this app, I have already hooked up with two hot men and a sexy lady on different nights.

I don't do second dates, so when I'm done with one, I look up for another thru the app. So easy compared to going to clubs and flirting with drunk ass men.

I opened the fridge to look at what I can eat, Namjoon must be sleeping coz it's already midnight. I just came from a deal which fucking failed coz Kook was a lame middle man. Now, I had to cut some costs on dating so my money on my wallet can still make another week of Joon's allowance.

"Hyung, are you hungry? I finished all the dinner, sorry. I just had the left over from lunch." Namjoon said as he went out of our room.

"Nahh, I'm just thirsty. Why are you still up?"

"I just finished reviewing for midterms."

"Oh okay. Let's go to sleep then."

I think I just need to sleep thru this hunger. Anyways, in just a few hours, it'll already be breakfast.

I settled down the bed, and saw Namjoon climbed on his space. We share a bunk bed, and he wants the top spot. I tried to put myself to sleep, but I saw Namjoon's head as he peeks from above me.

"Hyung! You've been going on dates, but you seem to just have one night stands."

I laughed a little, "How did you know that?! Have you been looking at my phone?!"

"No. I opened your account on my phone." Namjoon chuckled.

"I told you, I don't have time to date seriously." I said softly.

"I was able to chat with someone who's a total package, hyung!" Namjoon said, smiling so happily. I can tell he's excited because his dimples are very visible right now! Mind you, only our night light is turned on.

"Joon, you chatted with someone today?! And you pretended to be me?! You know very well we don't talk the same, right? You're smart, I'm dumb. And your taste is very far from what I like!"

"No hyung! He's really handsome!! He didn't have a profile pic, but he later on sent me a photo of him. He said he's very private so he didn't like to put up a display pic. But what made me interested in sending him a message was coz he's a CEO!"

I scoffed at my brother. How can he be so gullible?! I thought he's smart?!

"Look Joonie, those info they write down are not true! That's why I rarely read on those. They just do that to get attention. Which totally worked on you!"

"Hyung, I am confident with this one. I looked up his name on the net. There's this one company I found whose CEO has the name as his. And when I looked at the photo in some articles about him, it's the same photo as he sent me."

"Of course he has already looked that up online too! So he'll become believable! Please Joon, I'm sleepy. Stop it with your nonsense!" I covered my face with the blanket already but my hard-headed brother pulled it from me.

"Just look hyung! Here is his picture!!"

I took a glance, and damn!! "Woahh! There's really a human alive, living with this kind of face?! Fuck, handsome is an understatement alright!!"

"Told yah!! And I bet he wouldn't send a fake photo if likes to meet with you tomorrow!"

"Tomorrow?! Fuck, I don't have money for dates right now, Joon!"

"It's okay. I kinda figured you can't afford his type. So I asked if you can meet him somewhere like the Han river park, so you know, it's free! He said he doesn't like outdoors and crowded people, so he suggested a restaurant owned by his friend. And he said it's his treat." Namjoon winked at me.

"Nice one, Joon! Well, there's really nothing to lose. Okay, I'll do it."

"Yes!! Don't fuck it up, huh hyung? If only he's not about 14 years older than I am, I'll go on the date instead. But I think he's interested because of your photo. So please be at your best in this date? I worked hard to get this for you!"

I smirked at my brother. Is he underestimating me right now??

"When did I ever fuck up a date, my loving brother?!"

*******

Seokjin

It's been days since I started chatting with some bachelors thru the Date.me app, I just really gave it a try. I am not that serious about it. A lot of them are just so boring to talk to. I can't imagine even spending a single day with any of them.

But yesterday, one guy really got my interest! I chatted with him almost the whole day. I even found myself replying to his messages while I'm in the middle of a meeting.

Aside from being so unbelievably handsome and fucking hot, he seems smart too. The way he has spoken, the topics he talked about, it's like he's been so into the business world. And he's very persistent of seeing me and meeting me in person.

He got me convinced, so here I am right now, at one of Jimin's restaurant chains. I suggested this place coz I would feel more private in here, knowing it's Jimin's. I told him I have a date with a hot businessman, and he immediately recommended this branch.

Jimin said out of all the resto he has, this has the most romantic ambiance. And he's not wrong about it. I am totally anticipating what kind of night we'll have. I really wish I am meeting someone I can truly relate to. Someone of the same interest as I do.

I hope my blind date is the one I have been waiting to have in my life.. the one who could give me genuine happiness I have ever dreamed of.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

A/n: Anyone excited for the blind date?? 😉