21. Announcement?

Seokjin

Taehyung, Yoongi and Jungkook arrived just in time. This is where Tae and I had our first date. While my friends said that it's Jungkook and Yoongi's first time here, as they always just go on bars or clubs when they go out.

Now I am only wishing that this night will turn out fine. But hearing what Chim and Hobi just said, I think Tae's friends would have a hard time tonight.

Tae walked to me, pulled me by the waist and placed a sweet kiss on my lips, then he whispered, "You are looking so beautiful tonight, baby. Let's have fun watching them four tonight."

"You're such a great friend, aren't you? Well, you look rather ravishing tonight too!" I told Tae and gave him another quick peck. I saw Jungkook and Yoongi did the same with Chim and Hobi too.

Then Jimin said, "Let's take our seats guys. I have already ordered for us, so we won't need to wait. I hope you don't mind."

We all took our seats beside our dates in the round table, sophisticatedly arranged by Jimin's best employees. We had some appetizers while having a few introductions of our dates to each other, which if I may say was really awkward coz 'bad actors Tae, Yoongi and Jungkook' did not know how to act like they don't know each other! After a while, the wait staff already entered with our foods.

"Good evening Sir Jimin, and gentlemen. I am Chanyeol. Please let me know should you need anything else, I'll be glad to be of service."

They have poured wine on all our glasses and brought in the main dishes. I noticed that Jungkook was uneasy and looking around, then he said, "Uhm excuse me, Chankul, can I have some water bro? I'm getting really parched!"

"Babe, it's Chanyeol. Just please get us all a glass of water. Thank you, Chanyeol."

I am so holding my laughter as I stare at Chanyeol, he's looking so pissed already. Then I turned to look at Taehyung who's lowkey laughing too. I shook my head thinking he's really friends with these guys!

We then started eating the main dish. As soon as Yoongi cut into the steak, he cursed under his breath, "Shit! This meat still has a bit of blood in it! How about yours, Kook?"

"Yeah, mine too. Sorry to say, Chim babe, but I wish you had grill plates on the tables so we can just cook these ourselves. That's more fun, right Yoongs?"

Everyone at the table was startled at Taehyung who laughed so hard, then he said, "Look at these ignorant human beings!! You don't know a steak that is cooked in medium bare??"

"Uhm Tae, it's medium rare." I whispered to him.

"Right, that! I mean medium rare! Tsk tsk! You have no idea about fine dining, do you??" He grinned at Jungkook and Yoongi.

I saw the two flashed a dirty finger on Tae when Jimin and Hobi weren't looking.

"Well, excuse me for saying this Jinnie, but I think you, Mr. Kim Taehyung, are so arrogant and boastful! How could you say that my boyfriend is ignorant? What makes you better than him or Yoongi, huh?!" Jimin said glaring at Taehyung, who seems to be unbothered at all as he's holding his laugh the whole time.

"Uhm, it's fine babe. It's true though, I don't know things like these." Jungkook said.

Then Hobi said to Yoongi, "Babe, you should try it first. It's the specialty of Chim's restaurant, hence, it must be really good."

"Well yeah, hence!! But fuck, must you rub that on our faces huh, Tae?! You are such a stuck-up bastard!" Yoongi hissed at Tae.

Tae just laughed at Yoongi and said, "Hey, at least I'm not a lying bitch!"

"Okay, that's it! Jin, your date must leave!" Hobi said as he stood up.

"Guys, please just calm down. Maybe that's just how they talk to each other." I reasoned out.

"They just met tonight! That is nothing but a proper way to talk to someone you just met!" Jimin stood up too and glared at Tae.

Then Jungkook stood up and shouted,

"Guys, can we just finish eating already?! Me and Yoongi-hyung have an important announcement to make later so we should get through this dinner! But I am so fucking hungry, so can we just eat peacefully first?? Now, how in the life of me can we have this meat cooked properly?!"

*******

After finishing our full course meal, we are now having our last glass of wine. Thankfully, the tension in the room got a bit lighter when these three crackheads started to behave properly.

I then spoke, "Guys, you must've already heard about our new building in front of Namsan? I have reserved the whole rooftop for us tonight. The bar will be open until sunrise, there's a pool and even a jacuzzi that we can enjoy for the whole night. Only if you're up for it?"

"Ohh I've seen that before Jinnie! I actually wanted to buy a unit there when I saw the rooftop, but I just got one in your Itaewon property three months ago. But I may not help it and buy already if I enjoy the amenities tonight!" Hobi said.

Then Jimin spoke after he had a sip of his wine, "You know Jin's properties are always lit, Hobi! Let's take a look at the showroom tomorrow and get one. By the way, babe, maybe you'd like to do your announcement there instead? I have a feeling it's gonna be super special, so that must be the perfect place to do it. Thanks Jinnie for reserving that for us! Can we also stay there overnight?" Jimin smiled teasingly and Jungkook forced a smile too.

"Yup, I have the penthouse prepared for us, three large bedrooms, the bar is packed of wine, rum and whiskey. Fridge is good with everything too. You can stay there if the night got too much for you." I saw Jimin and Hobi getting excited.

Then Tae whispered to me, "I doubt they would stay overnight after that announcement. So we'll have the whole penthouse to us, right baby?"

I touched Tae's earlobe with my lips and whispered too, "If they don't stay overnight in there, then we won't get to stay too. So I suggest you start helping your friends win my friends. So then we can all have our happy endings tonight, hmm?"

I smiled at Taehyung teasingly, who looked so annoyed right now. So I chuckled and said, "Let's go guys! The night still has a lot in store for us."

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

A/n: I love that their dates are going on for a long time. It takes 2 or 3 chapters to write. Well.. 😩