1. Meet the CEO

Seokjin

It's almost seven in the evening when I arrived home. I am earlier than the usual for most of my workdays. Sometimes, most weekends too. Nine or ten is the normal COB for me. It's just hard when you had a lot of things to deal with and you are already at home - it's easier to get them done if I'm at the office. So I tend to stay back longer.

But today, I am tired because of solving some HR issues, which I shouldn't really be dealing with but I had no choice, so I wanted to sleep early.

I stopped in front of the bedroom when I heard loud moans are coming from the inside. I shook my head and sighed, before I slammed the door open.

"Out!! You, asshole!! Get out of my bed or I'll call the police!!" I shouted at the naked man, licking on my wife's slick hole.

"What the fuck!! Yejin, you said he goes home late??" The man asked while wiping his dirty mouth.

"Just leave for now Suho, please. Let's talk later." Yejin rolled her eyes then threw his clothes at him. He quickly dressed and walked out while shaking his head.

I sighed and pulled my tie loose as I stare at Yejin. "You too, get out of my room! At least rent a hotel when you want to fuck someone else. Not on my bed!! You are fucking nasty!!"

"Why are you so early today, huh?? Can't find a dick to shove down your throat?!" The guts of this woman! She's lucky she's a girl, otherwise I might have already slapped her!

"No, I was actually tired of working, making money so you can live a luxurious life and get yourself unlimited manwhores!! Then what? I would come home, to my bed with my wife on it, being tongue-fucked by someone else!!"

"It's your fault, Jin! When did you ever tongue-fuck me?? And when was the last time we had sex?!" Yejin said while putting on her robe.

"Grow a dick, maybe I would come home early!" I rolled my eyes.

"Look honey, I know you've tried. Our first year has been fine, but we know we are just forcing ourselves. I love you and I care for you. I know you do too. But this isn't working for both of us. We are not happy anymore."

I sighed and leaned my back at the door. "Yejin, I never cheated on you. I swear. You know I crave for something else sexually, but I didn't try searching for it. Because I'm trying to keep us together. Why can't you do the same? Please. Just for our peace, and for our parents?"

Our parents are basically the reason why Yejin and I got married. It was an arranged marriage, a condition I should fulfill so I can take over our company. And they are still the reason why I'm trying to hold onto this despite Yejin's constant cheating.

She's kind and sweet from the start, but she's just not wife material. She doesn't even want to get pregnant, which we are being pressured about, as we need to give our families an heir. So no matter how hard I try, if she's not willing to cooperate, then we'll get nowhere.

"I can't do this anymore, Jin. I want to be free. I know you want it too. You deserve someone who can make you happy too. As for me, Suho and I have been dating for a while. He's not a manwhore! So I think it's better if we just end this before I hurt you further."

I let a small laugh and stared at her, "How can we do that, care to tell me?? How can we fucking do that without me losing everything I worked hard for?!!"

I can't help but shout at her, all my frustrations are building up inside of me. I feel helpless. No one is going to ever understand my sacrifices just to please everyone. All my life, I only do what dad tells me. Because no one else would do them, just me. So I have to do them perfectly.

"Can you please not get mad at me, honey? I am trying to help us both. Don't worry, I will tell our parents the problem is with me, not you. And that you've been a great husband to me. I will go far away from here after the divorce, I promise. So as to not cause more shame to our families. I'm sorry Jin. But please, can we just let each other free?" Yejin said softly while standing in front of me.

I took a deep breath and shook my head. I'm not surprised that I failed in this marriage. I also want to get out of it, but I'm just afraid of the consequences it may bring. I love Yejin. And I am willing to provide her a comfortable life. We don't have to do this, honestly. But if she wants to live differently now, then I don't know what else to do.

"Okay. I guess there is no point in saving this marriage at all when you, yourself, are already giving up. You sure about this though? Are you sure you're happy with that creep? Coz you know, you can do better."

Yejin laughed at me and hugged my waist. "I am sure, Jin. Thank you. And I promise, our parents won't lash out on you."

"I can't let you take all of the blame though. I am at fault too. We'll talk to them together. And please, don't hug me! Who knows where those hands have travelled!"

"Pfftt! You are so stiff! Heyy, can we have sex before we separate, hmm?"

I pushed her slightly and walked away, "Eww, no! Not after what I saw earlier!!"

"I'm just kidding, of course!" Yejin chuckled. "But seriously though, I think you need to come out, honey. I am not letting you hide inside your shell anymore. I love you and I want you to be happy too. And you're not going to be happy if you keep pretending to be straight when you're not."

"That's something I should worry about some other day. Let's deal with this for now, hmm?"

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴