42. Moving In

DISCLAIMER: Image not mine. If owner wants me to take down, please DM me. Thanks!

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Taehyung emptied a bottle of his drink in one go while standing in front of the fridge. He then sighed as he finished it to the last drop, almost wanting to close his eyes as he's too sleepy and tired already.

He didn't even notice Jin, walking into the kitchen, "Hey, Tae! What are you doing? Ohh, are you wanting to do it in front of the fridge again, hmm?" Jin smirked.

"Baby-- I love you. I really do.. But can you see this-" Taehyung showed him the empty energy drink bottle in his hand, "I had to take one already. This is the first time I felt so drained like this. I'm sorry, baby. But can we go to sleep now?"

After their session in Taehyung's car by the Han river, Jin asked for another round when they arrived at his penthouse, which lasted for almost an hour, twice. Jin was still feeling emotional and overwhelmed of Taehyung's surprise for him, so he's craving for more 'love-making'. And then they had another one in the tub, when they just agreed to take a shower to clean up themselves.

Now that Jin seems to want another go while they were settling on the bed to sleep, Taehyung left their room as he already felt the need for an energy drink.

"Why are you being like this to me?! It seems like you don't want to do it anymore since you've learned that I'm pregnant. Are you not attracted to my body anymore?! Is my stomach already showing?! Just tell me now if you're losing interest on me already-- so it w-won't hurt that m-much a-anymore!!" Jin said while pouting, tears are already forming in the corner of his eyes.

"What?! Wait, baby. Are you c-crying?! No, no. It's not like that! Could you please stop crying. I- I'm just really tired now and--" Taehyung sighed deeply as Jin continued to tear up. "Okay, baby.. I'm sorry. Come here.."

"No! I'm going to sleep now. You can sleep on the couch, alright. Good night, Taehyung!" Jin said, stomping his way towards his bedroom.

Taehyung, with mouth agape, shook his head and groaned in frustration. He muttered to himself, "Seriously?!! It seemed like I didn't want to fuck anymore?!! It's my first time to say no. Ugh!"

*******

Taehyung is sitting by the balcony, wanting to get some fresh air after his conversation with Jin. He then texted Namjoon if he's still awake. Before he could put his phone down, it vibrated, showing that Namjoon is calling.

"Hey Joon, why are you still up? It's already past midnight." Taehyung said in a soft voice.

"I'm about to go to bed, hyung. Just finished some papers. What's up? Are you at Jin-hyung's place?"

"Yeah. I'm here. But he's already in bed. And he made me sleep on the couch."

"Really?!! Why, what did you do hyung?" Namjoon asked, shocked. As he knew his brother's surprise was really good. "Didn't he like your plan? I helped you grate those styrofoam perfectly! The sound of that still echoes in my ear and giving me a toothache!! That was the perfect idea, wasn't it?"

"No, yeah. He loved the surprise. But then now he's getting all moody out of the blue. We were fucking really good, until I'm so tired already. So I rejected him when he asked again for another session- just this once and for the very first time I said no, ugh, now he's mad at me! I don't know how to handle it anymore without losing my cool, you know." Taehyung sighed as he rants at his brother.

"Oh. Okay. Hmm. Is he maybe perhaps- uhm pregnant??"

"Woah! Yes, he is, actually! He told me after we watched the fireworks. How did you know?"