14. Something Serious

✴ Taehyung

"Here you are, baby." I said as I pull over in front of the building's main entrance.

"Thank you, and thanks for the dinner. I enjoyed the jajjangmyeon and the spicy fried chicken." Jin gave me a thumbs up, then removed his seat belt.

"Sure, at least I didn't feed you an undercooked chicken."

Jin rolled his eyes, but smiled. He then leaned closer and gave me a soft kiss that lasted for a few moments before he pulled back and spoke into my face, "Good night, Tae. I had the best time today. I want you to know that I'm not inviting you to my place tonight, not because I don't want to, but coz I'm not ready yet."

I had a feeling he's gonna say that. And I was also almost sure that he really wants me too but he's just holding back.

"I understand, baby. I know you are still going thru some fucked up things right now, so I want us to take our time too. Shit! Did I really say that?!" He chuckled at me.

Well, I do mean it. I thought I am never interested in any serious relationships, but Jin is different. He made me feel something different.

Then I stared at him for a while as he smiled back at me. "I like it when you smile and laugh, Jin. I hope I can continue to make you do so. I'll use that as an excuse to keep seeing you. Aannddd of course.. the 'fucking' thing. I won't stop until I get that sexy ass."

Jin hit me hard against my chest, which made me groan.

"You know, you make it difficult for me to believe if you're really sincere with me or not! You better be sure, coz I don't want to waste time! I've got a long line waiting." Jin grinned at me but I creased my eyebrows and glared at him.

"Well.. fucking tell those in line that the application is already closed!! Delete your Date.Me app now! Right now. In front of me!"

Seriously, I'mma smash those shitheads if they touch my baby!

"Wow. Controlling much? Well, I like it." Jin giggled as he pulled his phone out. Did he think I was kidding?!

He showed me his phone and uninstalled the app, "Just so you know, I'm not using this anymore. Well, how about you??" He said.

"I have deleted it already, since the time I decided you'll be my baby." I looked at him for a while then he smiled and rubbed his hand on my thigh. Fuck, what is he doing?!

Ok then, I pulled him again for another deep kiss. He's smiling the whole time. I just can feel his happiness coming thru.

I gave him a final peck and said, "Ok baby, you got to go now! While I can still stop myself from fucking you in this carseat."

Jin chuckled as he opened the door, "Ok, goodnight, Tae. Drive safely."

"Night baby, I'll call you."

Jin waved as he closed the door, I watched him walked into the building 'til he disappeared from my sight. Then I leaned my head on the headrest and closed my eyes.

Shittt.. Now I've got a 'hard' problem down here that I need to just sleep thru!!

*******

"Namjoon-ah, I have chicken for you!" I shouted as I opened the door.

"Ohhh, how's the date with Mr. Formal?!" Yoongi asked, then Jungkook stood up to get the box of chicken from me.

"Wow, don't tell me these are leftovers?!" Jungkook asked.

"Are you Namjoon?? I said Namjoon, right?!"