2. Meet the Gangster

Taehyung ✴

"What the fuck is this?!" Yoongi glared at me as I hand him the payment for the delivery I did yesterday.

"I gave him a discount." I winked at him.

"Are you telling me you exchanged 500 thousand won for a fuck??!"

"Nope, it's only a blowjob!" I sucked on my lollipop as I flashed him a smile.

"Fuck you and your horny dick!! Pay that back!!" Yoongi yelled at me. He is so impatient most of the time!

"Relax, hyung! I got a bigger fish because of that blowjob, you know! And big boss will be very happy to know about it!"

Seriously, they don't trust me with this. I have been doing this for years now. And the key to getting the big money is to make connections. How to make connections?! Let them blow you.

"I am not playing this time, Tae! You always cost us big money--"

"And when did I ever lose it? I always manage to bring it back, bigger and better!!" I put my arms on his shoulder and pulled him in.

"C'mon, trust me, Yoongi-hyung! The cargo is coming in tomorrow at dawn, all we need to do is snatch a container, then we'll get a fat 100 million won! I already gained access to the port, thanks to my big dick! We'll hit it big again.."

Yoongi sighed and smirked at me, "You better be sure at this again, or we'll get hit by Hitman Bang!!"

"Big boss will be pleased, I promise you! Now, call Jungkook and tell him we need more backup!"

*******

I am feeling my sweat forming on my forehead as we wait on this fucking cramped van. It's dark and quiet outside, I can only hear the clanking of the metals coming from the containers being stacked by a crane.

"Tae, one o'clock. There's our baby!!" Yoongi whispered to my earpods.

I tapped Jungkook and pointed to the small container with the mark "B" on it, which stands for 'bandit'. Every gang knows it, just those stupid cops don't. It's the container which holds the drugs we were targetting to steal.

Jungkook nodded and motioned for his men to come out, so I whispered to Yoongi, "We're coming in, hyung!"

I watched carefully as Jungkook and the others scattered around the warehouse. The crane is slowly placing down the container to the ground, "Just a little bit more.."

When the crane let go of the hook, I stepped on the gas pedal and screeched my way thru the container. I stopped at the right spot, and in just a matter of ten seconds, the container has already been loaded at the back.

Jungkook appeared at my side, sat down the passenger seat and tapped the door, "Ok, go, go, go!!"

As we drive away from the site, gun shots start to echo. I just focused on the road, then I asked,

"Kook, are they out of there?!"

"Yeah, no one was left behind, hyung." He said while eyeing the other cars behind us.

I saw Yoongi's motorcycle appeared at my left side, but a car is after him, shooting his way.

"Shittt! Kook!!"

"Here!!" Jungkook tossed me a handgun, I caught it and let go of the stirring wheel which he took and gripped on.

I shoot into the car's window, there are two of them inside but I was able to shoot the gunman first.

"Woohooo! Nice shot Tae!!" I heard Yoongi thru my earpods, as he rushed thru past in front of us.

I then took the wheel from Jungkook and slammed on the car at our left which sent it right into the posts. I stepped on it and drove our way out the port.

"Alright!! Ayo Hitman Bang, we're coming!!!" Jungkook shouted.

I laughed at him as I focused back on the road. I checked the clock on the dashboard and said to Yoongi on the line,

"Hyung! Ten minutes -- a hundred million!!! Do you love me or what?!"

*******

"Boss was ecstatic, wasn't he?" Jungkook said.

"He should be! He gave us a big cut. I have to say, you haven't lost your touch, Tae!" Yoongi said as he handed me an envelope.

"You're welcome, hyung! You don't have to thank me though, that I tripled our pay this month!!" I kissed the envelope and counted the money inside.

"Okay, time to party party yeah!!" Jungkook flexing his bills on me.

"You're gonna buy us drinks?!"

"What?? Am I only the one who got paid today?!" Jungkook creased his eyebrows.

I chuckled at him, "I'm going to pay Joonie's tuition, mind you. So yeah, no party for me. I'm just gonna go find a free fuck!!"

Yoongi shook his head and flashed me his gummy smile before he puffed on his cigar, "What a fatherly figure you are! Aww, maybe you could find yourself a rich partner, settle down and make pancakes in the morning for your family??"

"Fuck you! I already do make pancakes for Joon, so yeah fuck off!"

*******

Yoongi and Jungkook always make fun of me whenever we get paid, and then I become a party pooper as I don't spend a single dime for drinks and men, or women, unlike them! Well, I have more important things to attend to than spending what I earned for a night of pleasure.

Namjoon is my younger brother, who is currently in college taking up a double major in economics and business & administration. I basically raised him since our parents died in a fire accident ten years ago. So I started working so he can finish studies. I did all sorts of jobs, but this is the fast paying of them all.

My brother is very smart and he's graduating soon. I can't wait to see him graduate, be successful and settle down. Just seeing him happy already makes me happy.

So yes, I must be just a gangster. But it's all worth it.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

A/n: Now we met them both, whatcha think loveys? 💜