39. Waiting

© DISCLAIMER: Image above not mine. If owner wants me to take down, pls DM me. Thank you!

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Author-nim

POPPPP!! 🍾

"Woohooo!!" Jimin and Hobi exclaimed while Jin smiles from ear to ear, watching his best friends pop a champagne for him.

After his check-up with the doctor, Jimin said that they should at least have a celebratory dinner at his restaurant.

"Congrats to our Jinnie, who's soon gonna be a father!" Hobi said while pouring a glass for him and Jimin.

"Thanks guys for celebrating this for me. I really appreciate having you both by my side." Jin said, taking a glass of water instead to join in the toast of his best friends.

Jimin started to clink their glasses together and gave Jin a hug, "Hey, we'll always stay by your side no matter what. We're very happy for you and Tae. However, how do you plan on telling him the good news?"

"I'm not sure as he hasn't called yet." Jin frowned, which made Jimin and Hobi stare at each other awkwardly.

Then Jimin started to speak, "That's fine. We haven't received any call from Kookie and Yoongi too. So they might be really busy right now."

"That's right. For the meantime, how about we think of a great way for Jin to break out the news to Tae." Hobi said as he cuts his steak.

"Oohhh! I like that!! Surprise announcements! Hmm, how about we decorate your living room with balloons, banners and confetti. Then let's put up a poster saying like-- Congratulations Daddy Tae! Something like that!! What do you think?!" Jimin said excitedly.

Jin laughed a bit and said, "He sure likes it when I call him daddy. But I don't think he would like those balloons and stuff. It seems like a children's surprise party?! If it was you, you think Jungkook will like something like that?!"

"Oh yes, I think so! I did that when we had our 100th day anniv! Well-- kinda like that! I used condoms though instead of real balloons. He totally loved it!" Jimin chuckled.

"No wayyy!! I did that too! I decorated my bed with inflated condoms. You know, just to spice up the night! But Yoongi got mad. He said I was wasting the condoms." Hobi giggled. "Oh gosh, we thought of the same thing. Did we have telepathy?!"

"Surely, we did!!" Jimin and Hobi chuckled, then they both looked at Jin knowingly.

"Oh, don't look at me like that! I haven't done that before and have no plans of doing it. Forget that telepathy thing!" Jin said.

"You're not our true best friend then!" Jimin said annoyingly.

"Seriously, guys? You don't have any other ideas?" Jin asked.

"Jin, you're the one who knows Tae the most. What could possibly be the best way to talk to him? Like, when is he at his best mood?!" Hobi asked.

"Uhm, when we're in bed??" Jin blurted out.

"Oh believe me, I get it. Those three fuckers are just the same." Jimin said, rolling his eyes while chewing on his food.

Jin just sighed and pouted, looking at his plate, his forehead creased in frustration. Then he said, "Chim, can you ask Chankul to bring kimchi and pickled radish with my steak?!"

"Chankul??!"

*******

"Oh, hello Mr. Kim!" Soobin's eyes went wide as soon as he opened the door, revealing Jin at the other side.