28. You're Mine

🔞 SMUT CONTINUES 🔞
⛔ Now grab some Namjesus or skip the first part if you're not up for it! ⛔

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

"...Make me yours. Yours only.."

"There's no going back on that, Jin. I'll make you all mine, baby." Taehyung softly smiled at Jin's lips, then he licked his palm and stroke the head of his cock. He pushed it slowly into Jin's already wet hole.

Jin plunged his back into bed as soon as he felt Taehyung's thick cock stretching him open. He gripped on the bed sheets and screamed, "Aahhh goodnessss fuckkk!!"

Taehyung leaned lower to Jin, he licked his neck and sucked on his skin to distract him from the pain of his entrance. Jin tilted his head back, burying his head into pillow. He held tight onto Taehyung's shoulders, almost scratching his nails into his skin due to his tight grip.

Jin's eyes are already blurry of tears forming in them, he's biting his lips to keep down his groans and moans as he takes in the whole of Taehyung's flesh.

"It's all in. Are you okay, baby? I'll make you feel good in a while.." Taehyung said, worried as he wiped Jin's tears.

Jin smiled and looked at Taehyung's eyes, he said, "I'm good. I didn't expect that it fucking hurts like this. And shit, you are not wearing a condom!"

Taehyung chuckled a bit, "Oh yes. I'd like to enter you raw since it's our first. Wait--"

He reached for the condom at the side drawer without pulling from Jin. He tore the condom's package using his teeth and was about to pull out when Jin wrapped his legs around his hips, burying his member deeper.

"Fuck me like this for a while. I'd like to feel you bare. Wear it later.."

Taehyung grinned at him and started moving, thrusting his dick in and out of Jin's clenching hole. He licks his lips, his eyes not leaving Jin's.

"Yesss, ahh fuckk yess. Faster Tae.. faster.." Jin said sweetly, his breath is getting rapid as he's now liking the feeling inside him. The pain of the entrance has slowly disappeared when Taehyung just continuously hit his prostate.

Jin shivered beneath Taehyung as he came once again, untouched between their stomachs. His mouth is now agape, letting out the moans every time Taehyung pounds into him harder, while he's having his orgasm.

"Ohh fuckk.. Jin, you are so fucking warm and tight!! Shittt.." Taehyung shouted as he rocks Jin's whole body, the mattress of the bed is almost getting out of alignment due to their sloppy, back and forth movements.

"Ohh goddd Taehyung-ahhh yess... Harder.. Pls.. Ohh fuckk!!"

The two are lost in ecstacy as they came into their orgasm, Jin came again, almost no more cum is dripping out of his slit - his body just shivers as he reached his climax.

While Taehyung buried his face on Jin's neck as he pushed his squirting dick deep into the older's asshole. He's panting hard while slowly rocking his hips, then he quickly pulled out of Jin and cursed under his breath, "Fuckk!! The condom!!"

Taehyung quickly inserted his middle finger into Jin's asshole, thrusting it fast to help his cum drip back out. Jin moaned louder and even stroke his own dick, as if milking it for more cum. Then he smiled as he stared at Tae's worried face.

"It's fine, Tae. It was so great that we forgot about the condom. Don't worry about it. If I conceive, then I conceive. I'm not worried at all."

Taehyung sighed and stopped fingering Jin, "You sure baby? Anyways, it's done. Shittt, I was so into it, I really forgot it. You felt so good."

Jin pulled Taehyung to lie down beside him. He embraced him, resting his head on Taehyung's chest. "Yeah, that was so great, Tae. I forgot about everything too. I was in pure ecstacy. Thanks for that."

*******

Taehyung and Jin remained silent at that position for a while. Then Taehyung spoke when his breathing got steady, "That was the best I've ever had, baby. I guess I won't get tired making love with you if it's always like that."

"Really? You won't get tired of me?! Well, it's so nice to hear it that way- making love. Rather than having sex. Isn't it?!" Jin whispered, his fingers are subtly caressing Taehyung's abs that are sticky with his cum.

"Yes, it is, baby. And never, I won't get tired of being with you. I don't know, you're the only one who had made me become like this. I usually just fuck, no words whatsoever after that. I had sex hundreds of times, but none as great as this." Taehyung kissed Jin's head while he caressed the older's back.

"I'm that special to you then? I'm glad, as I wouldn't want to be just like the same as the ones you only fuck then go..

Can I ask something, Tae? I remembered Jungkook said he would do the same for Chim as you did. What did you do? Your gunshot.. was it because of me?!" Jin bit his lips anticipating the younger's answer.

Taehyung sighed and said, "You'd rather not know everything I did. Please, let's keep it that way. But yes, the gunshot has something to do with you. It's just that I won't let anyone touch and hurt my baby. Remember, you are very rich and well-known. Please be careful in your dealings, hmm? If you find anything suspicious, let me know."

Jin thought for a while, but he nodded. Then he said, "Please be careful too. I know I can't change what you do right away, but if you're sure about loving me, then from now on, we should be ready to live in each other's very different world. I know I am ready with yours, as you've said- there's no going back.

It might seem that your world is scary and mine is not. But I am telling you, my world is no different. It looks comfy and extravagant, yes. But it's not happy as it may seem. Therefore, I hope you are ready for it too."

Jin looked up to see Taehyung's face, worried at how the younger might react. He knows that after tonight, they are taking the next level to their relationship. So he wanted to make sure that both of them are in the right and same mindset.

"I'm not very sure how your world operates, but as long as I can be with you, we'll make it work. I want to make your world happier, if you said that it's not a happy one. Though I know I can't offer you my world, so let's just create our own universe then. Where it's just us, happy and in love. Can we do that baby?!" Taehyung asked.

Jin bit his bottom lip to hold back his tears, "Of course, we can. I would love that, Tae. Just us. I love you.."

Jin climbed on top of Taehyung, straddling him, he leaned down to kiss the younger, now gently, slowly and more passionately.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

A/n: Finally, after 27 chapters, Tae got what he wants! Thanks for being patient as our Taejin took it slow.. 😉