25. Meet Sope

🔞 This chapter is full of SMUT at the start, so please jump to the middle if you're not up for it! 🔞

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Author-nim

"Ahh fuckkk, yesss, Yoongi!! Yes, harder babe!!" Hobi screamed, his feet up, resting at Yoongi's shoulders while the latter grips on his hips tight as he thrusts into Hobi's asshole.

"Shittt Hobi, you're still so tight!"

"Ohh g-gosh, didn't I say w-we'll talk p-privately firsttt!" Hobi shouted and stuttering due to Yoongi's hard pounds.

Yoongi then lowered Hobi's legs and wrapped it around his waist instead as he leaned down to kiss his boyfriend's lips. Then he said in between their kisses, "It's. Better to. Talk. This. Way. Babe.."

Hobi pushed Yoongi slightly, then he flipped their position in a snap, he's now straddling Yoongi, slowly riding his long dick.

"See, told yah it's better to talk this way." Yoongi smirked at him while he watches Hobi bounce up and down on top of him.

Hobi looked down at him, still rocking his hips, he says, "Ahh fuckk.. Be thankful I am quite tipsy that I see your bad boy side so hottt! But how can we work on our trust now??"

"Thrust?! Leave the thrusting to me, babe.." Yoongi held on Hobi's hips to keep it steady as he thrusts upward and hit Hobi's prostate again and again.

"Ohhh fuckk, Yoongi-ahh!! I said TRUST!! How can I still trust you after all your lies?!!" Hobi screamed louder, feeling Yoongi hits his spot so good repeatedly.

Yoongi just grinned at Hobi, enjoying how the latter reacts to his fast thrusts. He took Hobi's member into his hand and stroke it fast. In just a few more thrust, Hobi came hard into Yoongi's stomach.

Hobi catches his breath so he stopped riding Yoongi as he waited for his load to empty. Then Yoongi sit up and pulled Hobi for a kiss, he whispered into his lips, "Make me cum, babe.."

Hobi placed both his hands on Yoongi's shoulders to support himself as he started to bounce up and down again. He clenched his hole tighter around Yoongi's dick, squeezing the slippery condom that clothed Yoongi's throbbing cock. The latter licked on Hobi's neck and sucked on his skin, leaving dark pinkish marks.

After just a minute of riding Yoongi, Hobi already heard the latter groaned as he tighten his embrace on Hobi's waist. "Ahhh fuckk, arghhh shittt..."

Yoongi slumped his back into the bed after shooting all his cum into the condom, panting hard. Then Hobi got up and pulled Yoongi's condom from his dick, throwing it into the trash.

Then he lied beside Yoongi and embraced his sticky waist. "Let's shower?!" Hobi asked. Not waiting for an answer, he already pulled Yoongi up into the bathroom.

*******

Hobi opened the shower and started washing himself with water. Yoongi took the loofa and squeezed in a generous amount of shower gel into it. He then turned off the water and started rubbing it into Hobi's body. The latter took some of the bubbles from his body and shared it with Yoongi, cleaning his sticky cum off his tummy too.

As Yoongi caressed Hobi's body with the loofa, he said, "I love every inch of you, babe. Please tell me you're not mad at me anymore?! I don't want to lose you at this point."

"I wasn't mad, babe. I was just-- surprised. But I guess knowing that you are friends with Taehyung kinda helped with the situation. Jinnie likes Tae because of who he really is. And I've seen how their relationship sort of progressed somehow, despite Tae being a gangster. So I thought, maybe you weren't too bad as compared to an initial reaction of learning what you do. Therefore, I am willing to continue what we started."

Hobi smiled as he cupped Yoongi's cheeks, then he added, "But please promise me, no more secrets from now on? Then maybe we can talk more about you getting out of this kind of job?! Not because I'm ashamed of you, but because what you do is dangerous. I'm not trying to control you or tell you what to do. Jin has the same concern with Tae. It just worries me to think you are out there, risking your life for money when I have quite a lot. Hence, I hope we can come to a solution on this if we want to become.. uhm-- more serious?? If that's what you want us to be?"

Yoongi slightly smiled and gave him a soft peck on the lips, "Okay babe. We'll discuss that next time. That is a much complicated subject to touch on. Especially if it involves our way of living. Tonight was already too much for you to take so let's leave it for now. And yes, I do want us to be more serious. Now that I have nothing to hide, we can take the next level, right?!"

"Yes, I guess we can." Hobi leaned in for a deeper kiss, which Yoongi did not hesitate to give him. After a while of making out, Hobi whispered, "Yoongi.. I love you."

Yoongi smiled against Hobi's lips, "You are the only one that can make me soft like this, do you know that? I love you too, Hobi. Thanks for trusting me again."

Hobi grinned at him, he said naughtily, "Now, how about we do some other thrusting this time.." Then he took Yoongi's dick and stroke it, making it hard once again..

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

A/n: Ok done. Now shall we leave the last ship for next week's update?!