55. Mean

WARNING: Y'ALL KNOW THE DRILL!! 🔞⛔

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

"O-okay, sorry.. Punish me then. I would- just accept any punishment.. daddy--"

"Wha-- he didn't just drop that daddy again!" Taehyung muttered to himself, eyes wide, as he watches Jin walked to their bedroom.

Then he sat down and poured himself another glass of whiskey while licking on his lips frantically. While sipping on it, he scoffed to himself, "Pfft. He thought he's gonna get me all excited by calling me that?! I'm not going to forget how he enjoyed that asshole's kisses! So he should wait for me in vain!"

Taehyung then quickly finished his glass, he stood up and hurriedly cleaned his mess at the living room, dumping everything into the kitchen sink.

He stretched his arms, "Ahh-- I'm getting sleepy. I should go to bed." Then he dashed into their bedroom, muttering to himself, "Maybe I should have joined him in the shower.."

*******

Jin went out of the bathroom only in his robe, he's drying his hair with a towel, when he almost jumped at the sight of Taehyung naked, sitting on the bed.

"Come here, Seokjin. Strip off your robe."

Jin stopped breathing for a moment, hearing Taehyung's deep voice, he gulped and slowly hanged his towel at the nearest chair. He untied his robe and slid it off his body as he walks to Taehyung.

Standing in front of Taehyung, Jin became nervous because the younger looked at him in a much deeper gaze. He then said, "T-tae.. you can't get too hard on me, I-- I am pregnant."

"No talking!!" Jin was startled as Taehyung shouted.

"Get on your knees!"

Jin did as told, Taehyung stood up in front of him and poked his member on Jin's mouth. The latter didn't hesitate to open his mouth and lick on it, circling his tongue around its throbbing head sloppily while looking up to the younger.

When Jin took it into his mouth, Taehyung gripped on Jin's head using both hands and started to thrust into Jin's mouth.

Taehyung groaned, clenching his jaw, when he felt his dick was hitting Jin's throat. The pleasure just gave him the urge to thrust harder, which made Jin gag. Seeing Jin having difficulty to take in his huge cock, he pulled it out for a while. Though truly concerned, he said, "I told you I won't go easy on you, baby.."

"I like it daddy.. I love it so much when I feel like choking." Jin smiled as he stares up at Taehyung, stroking his member with his sticky saliva that came out when he gagged.

Taehyung smirked at Jin so he once again pushed his hip forward into Jin's mouth. Hearing Jin's moans and slurps made him hornier, he hasn't fucked Jin's mouth like this before. So his thrusts became faster as he felt he is going to burst soon.

"Fuckk-- baby!! Shittt!!"

Jin didn't even need to move his head as Taehyung's thrusts are enough to bury his dick deep into his throat. Jin then grabbed Taehyung's thighs and braced himself for what he expected will be a gush of sticky liquid.

A few more hip thrusts of Taehyung, his cock is already swelling big and hard, that it just exploded thick creamy cum into Jin's throat.

"Nghhh, fuck!"

Jin coughed a bit, taking in too much cum, but when Taehyung pulled his dick out of his mouth slowly, he started to breathe properly and swallow everything smoothly.