7. First Impressions

Taehyung

Damn! This place looks expensive. Namjoon was right as to what I should wear. I don't have a suit so I just wore a black dress shirt. My face would make up for it.

Coz Joon said I have to appear like a good businessman. What my brother knows is me, Yoongi and Jungkook are sales agents of different trading supplies.

Well, that's kinda true, but it's quite on the gray area. And that must be what he told this 'CEO'. I would really laugh my ass off if this guy is far from who he says he is. But whatever his true identity is, as long as he's hot, I'm down for a great sex night after this dinner.

I entered the resto, everything here looks fucking expensive! I think I could lay and fall asleep at this floor carpet. The chandeliers are like droplets of diamonds, I wonder how much I could sell them for!

The receptionist greeted me, she's kinda pretty too. But I had to remain formal looking. "Hello, good evening. I am with Mr. Kim Seokjin."

"Ahh, you must be Mr. Kim Taehyung, Sir?"

I nodded. She then gestured to me to follow him upstairs. Wow, it looks like this Seokjin got us a private room. Maybe coz when things get heated, we won't need to go somewhere else. I am liking this already!

I was smirking to myself when the receptionist turned and opened the door to me, "Here Sir, Mr. Kim is already inside."

When I entered the room, I almost dropped my jaw to the floor. I gulped and swallowed my gum unconsciously as my eyes got a sight of a tall, slender man with an out of this world ethereal beauty. His skin is glowing, his hair is perfectly fixed.

He's standing, wearing an all white suit, white shirt inside, white coat with just a light purple accent and white pants. I fucking feel like I'm in heaven already, seeing an angel before my eyes.

He cleared his throat and bowed to greet me. Fuck, I feel like an idiot, frozen for a while back here. I walked to him and bowed too, then I extended my hand to him,

"Hello, I'm Kim Taehyung. You can call me by my name, or Tae. Sorry if I made you wait."

He smiled at me, and bit those lips. Really plump, thick lips. Shit, my mind goes crazy just by the thought of those juicy lips around my dick.

"Hi, I'm Kim Seokjin. Please call me Jin. And no, it's fine. I just got here. Let's have a seat?"

I took a seat across him and fixed myself, when I looked up, he's still standing and looking at me as if waiting for something. So I asked,

"Yes? Did I sit on the wrong spot?"

He let out a small laugh and shook his head, "No, never mind." He smiled then took his seat.

So he's not lying to Namjoon. He really is the Kim Seokjin, CEO of KSJ something Inc., I can't remember. Shit, if I do well tonight, I might end up fucking him on a bed of roses! Well, I prefer a bed of money.

"So, shall we order?!" He said.

"Yeah, sure. I'm kinda starving too."

He smiled at me, he looks nice and formal. I wonder how good he is on bed. He doesn't look boring though, I think his type are like those well-mannered ones outside, but pretty wild inside the bedroom.

He handed me the menu, I took a look at it, and I almost choke on the prices of these foods!!

"Fuck, these prices are expensive as shit!"

"Excuse me? Ohh, uhm-- don't worry about it, it's me who suggested this place so dinner is on me."

I realized he heard me, my mouth just won't shut when needed. "Ah yes, sorry about that. Honestly, I'm just not used to these kinds of places. I like somewhere simple but fun, you know. Well, not that I'm saying that this isn't fun. I mean-- I know that--"

He laughed at me and said, "It's okay. You don't have to explain. I know you liked something else for our first date, we can do that next time. For now, I just preferred a quiet place so we can know each other more as it's our first time to meet."

*******

Seokjin

"Don't worry, the foods here are exquisitely good! You won't be disappointed. They won't get three Michelin stars for nothing, you know."

I smiled to reassure him that this place is good. He must be in a different circle of business class. Coz as far as I know, top sales people often bring their clients to Jimin's restaurant chains.

He just nodded, smiled at me and said, "Well, those Michoolem stars are damn expensive to earn, I suppose."

I bit my bottom lip for a while, I'm not sure if he's just joking or what?? "Michelin. It's Michelin stars."

"Yeah, yeah that. So, what are we having? I'll leave it to you as I eat anything anyways. Please order for me, Jin."

I flashed a tiny smile, "Sure, of course." I tapped the button of the small remote provided earlier, then a waiter came in quickly.

"Hello, good evening gentlemen. I am Chanyeol, and I'll be of service to you tonight." The waiter fixed his eyes on me, it's like he already knew that I'll be the one saying our orders.

"Hi, uhm, Chanyeol. I think we'll start off with wheat thins on spinach artichoke dip, and a platter of cream cheese fruit dip too.

Then for the mains, we'll have your rib-eye steak, medium rare, mashed potatoes with the gravy on the side, please. We'll think of dessert later."

"Very well, Mr. Seokjin. And for your drinks? Wine, perhaps? I'd be pleased to pour the best glass we have for such a lovely guest as you." Chanyeol grinned at me. I looked at Taehyung, and he seemed unhappy. So I tried to answer politely,

"Ahh yes, uhm that would be--"

"Just get the wine and we'll pour it ourselves, Chankul. Thank you for your 'lovely' service, dude!"

"It's Chanyeol, Sir--"

"Yeah, just go. Thanks."

Taehyung glared at the waiter on his way out, as soon as the door closed, he clicked his tongue and sighed at me.

"Were you just entertaining his flirting with you??"

"No, I wasn't. I was just being polite."

He seems to be a bit impatient. I was surprised as he scoffed at me, "Pfft! Bullshit. That's not being polite when you are flirting with the waiter in front of your date. But okay, I'll let it slide this time, Jin, since it's the first. Just keep in mind that I'm not up for threesomes as I don't like sharing!!"

Wait, what?? My eyes widen at what he said. Did I really get the correct guy, was he the one I was chatting with just yesterday?!

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

A/n: Last update this weekend for this book, sorry had to jump to other books too!

Let me know your thoughts loveys about the date? Keep in mind, the date was just starting..