11. Dream Date

Seokjin's P.O.V.

Unbelievable! I really agreed to give Taehyung a second chance for a second date! Well, I honestly did not expect that he would ask for one, as he wasn't getting what he wants from me. Maybe that's why he's not giving up, he might only stop bugging me after getting me into his bed. Which I do not intend to happen any time soon!

After learning what he really does as a gang member, my small interest in him just went down the drain. What if he's only after my money?! Okay, I'm being judgmental, I know. But isn't it stupid of me to trust him again this time? I'm going on a second date with him, really now, Jin?!

It's just that I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. He's right, he has always been real to me since our first date. And I kind of admired that. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll make it out alive until the end of this date.

I texted Jimin and Hobi about it, just in case my body goes missing, they would know who the suspect will be.

My phone rang, it's Taehyung and I answered it quickly, he's pretty early. He said I should be ready at 6am, and it's only 5:30.

"Hello, Taehyung?"

"Morning baby!! Rise and shine! You ready? I'm already here. Please dress a comfy one. No suits and ties, huh? Just, you know, pull-overs or maybe shirt and jacket then comfy pants and shoes. Got it?!"

"You are early, you said 6am? I'm still dressing up. Why does it have to be comfortable clothes? We're not going jogging, are we?" I asked.

"I figured you would need time to change when I tell you, so I came early. No, we're not jogging. It has to be comfy clothes as they're easier to strip off when we get in the mood, you know. And please bring some extra ones just in case you spend the night with me."

I heard him chuckle on the line. This guy is really something! "That's not happening Tae, so tick that out of your bucket list for today!"

"Fine, fine. Just get down here when you're ready."

*******

I just wore a plain white shirt over a denim pants and white sneakers. Then I put on my denim jacket too. When I got down my building, I saw him leaning his back on his car, his hands on his pocket, parked in front of the entrance. His car is an old model sports car, now I'm thinking if he's taking me on carnapped ride.

"Hey, Tae! Sorry to make you wait.Good morning, by the way."

I smiled at him, then he opened the door for me as he eyed me from head to toe. He then asked, "You sure you're wearing that? Those look expensive and so-- white. They might get dirty? You're not bringing spare clothes??"

"No, I'm not coz I intend to go back home before sunset! And these will do, I am very careful of my clothes and shoes, so no worries."

"Okay, if you say so. Let's go baby."

"Will you please stop calling me that?!" I said as I get inside his car.

"No." He flashed me a boxy smile, and closed the door. Shit, why did I find that so cute??

*******

"Did you have breakfast?" Tae asked as he drives us to the highway.

"No, I didn't. It was too early, I just had coffee. Can we go to a drive-thru?"

"There's a bag at the compartment at your front. Take it."

I opened it and saw a paper bag, with a lunch box inside. I opened it and it's full of kimbap, which looked like freshly prepared and smelled so nice.

"Hmm.. did you buy these?! Can I eat them?"

"I made those. I had to make my brother his lunch so he doesn't have to cook anymore when he wakes up. I left enough for him, those are for you, so yeah eat up!"

Wow. It seems to me that he's been taking care of his brother well. This side of him makes me so curious.

I took one slice and ate it. "Woah, this is so good!"

"Really? Can you feed me one?" Tae asked smiling, but his eyes are still focused on the road.

"Okay. Ahhh?" I said and fed him the kimbap when he opened his mouth.

I smiled as he happily chew while he drives, just watching him makes me feel different. Then I went back to eating, I didn't want him to see me smiling.

I turned to look at him when he started speaking, "You know Jin, this is the first time I've ever done something like this. Honestly, even if I told you I'll let you experience how guys like me usually take out someone on dates, I haven't really gone out like this as of yet. It's always just drinking and fucking, you know! Nothing like this. Though I always have this idea on my mind. So I hope today will turn out exactly as how I dreamed it to be."

I was quite taken aback when he said he dreamed about this, I don't know how, but I seem to know when Tae is being serious. I know he always makes annoying statements, but when he started to speak seriously, I kind of feel that I know he's being sincere.

"Then why did you choose to do this dream date with me? Instead of any other men you went out with?"

Tae chuckled a bit, "I just felt something else when you kissed me. I know it's not just lust. Coz I know one when I have one. This time, I don't know. So I decided that you are now my baby."

I laughed a little and said, "You don't get to decide that, you know! You should've asked me first." Then I cleared my throat and continued to speak,

"Actually, me too. It's my first time to go out on a date like this. I am just used to fancy dinners, going on theatres, watching opera and stuff. I would always receive a bouquet of flowers at the start of every date. But now, I think receiving some home-made kimbap is even more thoughtful."

I bit my lips as I started to feel shy when he smiled, then I turned to look out the window and mutter softly, "I am not expecting anything, I just hope we'll have a great time together today."

*******

After more than one hour drive, we arrived at our destination at the mountains of Gyeongju.

"What are we going to do here?!"

Taehyung just smiled at me, then as we walked towards the camp, various quad bikes are parked upfront, which made my eyes widen.

"We are going on ATV rides??!"

"Yes we are, baby!!"

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

A/n: Sorry to cut the date short. Will continue soon 😅