CHAPTER 50: Ice and thunder

After Yu Yue's advancement, they eat and drink for a little more while then decided to leave the cave after determining what would be their next course of action.

She dusted imaginary specks of dust on her clothes as she stands up.

"oh, right I haven't noticed much that you two little rascal gain so much weight already" she muttered in dumbfoundedly with black lines on her forehead as she saw little black and little white munching with relish at little fatty's side.

"Little fatty! What did you do to them?" she hollered in disbelief a little speechlessly.

Little fatty who was just about to feed the other two little gluttons some more, paused stiffly.

"What do you mean Yu Yue?" he asked innocently.

"what do you mean your face!" she cussed loudly as she pushes his oily hand holding a piece of boar's meat away from little white's mouth.

Little white whimpered aggrievedly as it stares at the piece of meat getting further and further away.

It acts pitiful and howled sadly at Yu Yue, little black also went to her side and hug her feet while pointing its oily paws at the meat.

Yu Yue's smooth forehead creased into black lines.

"you guys know how to act pitiful now too!" she thundered angrily.

She's been too busy to train these two and teach them some manners along the way so she has no idea how did these two lovely elegant bears turn into domesticated plump pets.

Her body shook in anger at the three gluttons. Little fatty hung his head low while silently munching his food.

Little black also look to the side while little white, face his plump rump at Yu Yue aggrievedly.

They all refused to look at her. 

The others who were just watching at the side burst into laughter.

Yu Yue's face darkened further as her body shook with anger. 

Just great, this two just didn't gain so much weight, they also have such an attitude now.

She glared at little fatty hostilely as she went to little white's front and stared at him.

Little white was just about to turn his back again as it says in Yu Yue's mind. "Eat meat. Still hungry."

Yu Yue almost spat a mouthful of blood and shed gallons of tears.

She shook in anger for a while before managing to control her anger, she really can't bear to punish this two.

"Fine. I'll let you guys off this time but once we are back to hundred flower city you all need to lose some weight because look at you, you can't even move properly now. You won't even be able to protect yourselves like that." She said softly as she pat little white's head lovingly.

Little black also happily rub its head on her face.

The others simply watched the heartwarming scene with smiles and tender feelings.

"mistress we advanced again." Little black said in her mind coherently but Yu Yue failed to notice that they now can talk to her in a complete sentence.

"right we are now strong and can fight with mistress" little white also excitedly roared as it jumps up and down jingling his fats.

Although Yu Yue's face darkened at that sight she was stunned into a daze once little white's paws formed icicles on the ground wherever he touches it.

Little black also shows off as purple lightning cackles and covered his body. Once it touches the rocks it would immediately shatters into clouds of dust.