CHAPTER 195: Phoenix empire's princess (5)

It's been three months now since Yu Yue meet Huang Xin, they finally reached the outer area of the lava mountain forest as they were still not in the deepest part of the inner area at that time. After another month and a half, they would finally reach the capital of the phoenix empire.

Along the way, Huang Xin put on a veil to match the mood. Yu Yue's mouth twitch incessantly but she didn't say anything.

"what? Am I that pretty" Huang Xin asked as she cupped her cheeks bashfully when she noticed Yu Yue's blank eyes. 

"we are leaving" she simply said helplessly, she was already used to Huang Xin's narcissism and bubbly personality.  She didn't say anything as this is also good for them, she hasn't forgotten the trouble Huang Xin could bring so she just let her pretend to have a mysterious air.

"ah, I must be really beautiful, even after putting on a veil these commoners can't help but throw affectionate gazes in my direction" she muttered as she cupped her cheeks again bashfully.

Xing Yi eyed her speechlessly, but Huang Xin got the wrong idea. "you also agreed big brother Xing Yi right?" she blinks her eyes wittily. 

Yu Yue and the group's mouths couldn't help but twitch multiple times, their eyes rolled at her self-abased claims. They didn't know there was someone worse than Hai Xingze in this world.

Speaking of, Yu Yue wondered how those five are doing. She already missed them around.

...

"Yu Yue, where can I find you if I ran off again?" Huang Xin asked despondently. They just reach the capital and she feels sad at the thought of parting with them so soon. The time she spends with Yu Yue is the happiest thing that ever happens in her entire life.

"that.." Yu Yue hesitated, at first, she did think of not meeting this Huang Xin ever but who would have known they would become good friends in a short while?

Seeing her hopeful expression Yu Yue couldn't bear to dampen her spirits so she replied with a smile. "you can find us in the jade moon pavilion" she said as she waved her hands at her.

There are so many powerful practitioners looking worriedly for Huang Xin and she was already found so Yu Yue leaves right away after taking the fire dragon grass.

Huang Xin was still stunned but before she could react they were already far away.

"jade moon pavilion...Isn't that the...." Her eyes widened as she just remembered that she sent people to investigate this establishment before but she couldn't find anything.

"Princess, that lady with the black half-crane mask is the overseer of the jade moon pavilion. I haven't seen her so close before as she doesn't appear publicly but I've seen her from afar" the shadow guard said in deep thought. He was the one sent out to do the investigation before.

"hmph, stop pretending anymore. Who are you fooling? Didn't you guys already guess their identities beforehand, that's why you go there to hand over the fire dragon grass" little phoenix snorted as he exposed them.

"yeah, but I didn't know she's the master of that place" Huang Xin added, her gaze lingering towards the direction Yu Yue and the others disappeared to with profoundness in them.